• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual IQ test

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So far the S's are doing better in this visual/spatial IQ test.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So far the S's are doing better in this visual/spatial IQ test.
Well that would contradict every single iq s\n study ever made.

the test is bs perhaps ?

(didn't check it, just saying) (and no I don't say it against S, I love S, they are the guys who don't lose they keys)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
118. Couldn't really put my finger on the patterns toward the end.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got 107 and I think that's pretty accurate. The only thing is that I started to get bored of trying to find the pattern and made random guesses near the end. I had a lot of time left over for the last question, so I attempted to figure that one out and I think I'm pretty certain that I figured the pattern to it. :p

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I ran out of time too. I spend too much time worrying that I didn't screw up the easy ones and didn't get enough time for the hard ones.

Edit: tried again (is this cheating?) and got 135 - still don't have clue on 3 questions

Last edited:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
118. I did it like i do every test though. It only took me 6 minutes. I may do it another time and try to figure out the harder patterns.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I did this a while ago.

Got 138.

50331321.jpg

I was distracted by my brother and his god damn friends, so I ran out of time with the last 2 or 3, the last one being purely a guess.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
107; Geometry was always my worst subject. I'm horrible when it comes to shapes and my eyes tend to switch up symbols, etc. (I have pretty bad dyslexia :/ ) but on normal IQ tests I score 136 or higher. I even do pretty bad with inequalities because of the > <, etc. symbols. I sometimes switch them around without noticing...

All of my math teachers used to come up to me and point out the simple mistakes I make (ex: turning minus sign into plus). Well, at least I did the equation right!

Oh well.

Me + Shapes = Bad

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you consider a "normal" IQ test? Visual patterns are important in nearly every culture-fair tests imo.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I got 138, I think I got wrong the one with the "flowers".

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
What do you consider a "normal" IQ test? Visual patterns are important in nearly every culture-fair tests imo.

Gee, one that isn't entirely made up of shapes. Like I said before, I have pretty bad dyslexia so this a poor measure of intelligence for me... And probably for other people as well.

Intelligence is a combination of different elements, not one single thing. For instance, I can pick up a foreign language in a month, most people cannot. As of now I speak intermediate German and basic: Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, and so forth. Does that mean that I am more intelligent than most people? Absolutely not. Some people surpass me in certain subjects and vice versa.

Different people excel in different areas and fail in others. That's not difficult to understand. I do not see patterns in shapes, but I see patterns in music and other things. Once again, some people do not see patterns in music, etc.

Not to mention that IQ tests are a poor measure of intelligence in the first place.

This is getting repetitive.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Visual IQ Test- Good way to waste time for about 40 min.
Half way I got bored and stopped thinking.

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf
Calculated IQ = 100/140

-Right at the average point.

It's true though, I suck at visual things.
Too easy for you, isn't it?

(sorry if this is a repeated topic)
40 min! ughh fuck that and btw your username is depressing.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree, but I understand where you're coming from.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got a 133.

I couldn't figure out the checker board and the circles with dots on the outside.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Anyone got a clue about that last question?

Couldn't see any hint of a pattern whatsoever.

The checker board one had me stuffed as well.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone got a clue about that last question?

I had to do it once more to find the answer. Needs time.

It's B. The patterns are always "stepping" forward once from left to right. Every triangle steps forward and becomes an 'x'. Every 'x' steps one and becomes a circle. Every circle steps one and becomes a triangle. Follow the rules and you'll reach the conclusion.