• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual IQ test

A

Anew Leaf

There are already threads like that. Also online tests pretty much boost anybody's score by 20. Add multiple repetitions and preparations on a test that was initially meant for young kids with no idea what was going on and you get an easy 25 point bias.
Yes. Deny all you want. :coffee: whatever floats your boat dude

In any case. a mod should merge this.

Crap. Taking this into account, my IQ is approximately 4. Give or take two potatoes.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Wow guys.

I post a genuine response to this thread and all I get are haters. Seriously, are you all insecure as to attack me for just replying to this thread?

Some of you really gotta work on your social skills and cool things down a bit.

G

garbage

a billion

Crap. Taking this into account, my IQ is approximately 4. Give or take two potatoes.
Potatoes aren't even a unit of measurement associated with IQ!!! How low does your IQ have to be for you to not know that!!

Don't sweat it, though. As an ENTP, you've got the highest IQ. /end thread

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
112 in 15 minutes. I didnt take the time to really analyze the harder ones.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took this test when posted on vent before and results were in the low 120's.
I was thrilled in the beginning. "all same pattern means same pattern is answer!!!!!!! yay!"
But remember the end being really hard!! Visual pattern problems give me a big headache.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
115, I R SMRT.

I started to lose my concentration at about question thirty and started relying more on guesswork than figuring out patterns.

But seriously, I don't trust IQ anymore. My scores differ depending on the test (of which there are countless), and yet people ask "what's your IQ?" like it's some kind of universal standard.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
138, I'm sure I had a few lucky guesses.

fairwinds

MBTI Type
INFP
110. (Not that I think my actual IQ is much higher, but I'm telling myself I would have done better if I hadn't only picked random answers after about ten minutes...)

This one is definitely better than other online tests I've seen, but to be able to compete with an official one it would have to be more balanced with some language or at least number based questions.

KDude

I got an average score (by IQ standards), but to be honest, this test made me think I was even more of a dunce than that. It played to few of my strengths. My ego is kicking in and calling the test "useless". =)

chase9

I got 127 once on an iq test. My problem is that iq tests don't really test true intelligence. I mean how can you not include other factors like musical skills, the ability to drive a car, or a number of other factor that all of us have. I think true intelligence tests have to include other things like experience, honesty, responsibility, how obese you are, relationship status, and the list could go on and on.

I don't think it's fair to say that some guy can do calculus is smarter than me when I have happier relationships and make more money because I can socialize better.

Yellowbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So far the S's are doing better in this visual/spatial IQ test.
Possibly because S's tend to pick out small details rather than the big picture itself. I had to look at the entire thing before focusing on the missing piece; it was quite frustrating, because I'm like "JUST FOCUS ON THE ONES THAT ARE MISSING." But you know, I had to look at the entire thing first.