• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual IQ test

P

Phantonym

Ha. I'm actually impressed. I've taken this test twice before and gotten double digits. :doh: I'm an idiot. But I can't really decide if it's because the test tells me so or that I've taken it three times. :thinking: :laugh:

But today I got 105. Not much of an improvement but still, triple digits! Woohoo!!! :static: Everything is fine until the Q #20. Then I get bored and my mind starts to wander and I get frustrated which doesn't help. And then I just pick the answers randomly to get to the end. Smart, eh?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
107; Geometry was always my worst subject. I'm horrible when it comes to shapes and my eyes tend to switch up symbols, etc. (I have pretty bad dyslexia :/ ) but on normal IQ tests I score 136 or higher. I even do pretty bad with inequalities because of the > <, etc. symbols. I sometimes switch them around without noticing...

All of my math teachers used to come up to me and point out the simple mistakes I make (ex: turning minus sign into plus). Well, at least I did the equation right!

Oh well.

Me + Shapes = Bad

If it's any conciliation, I only scored 102. As it happens, I'm also a bit dyslexic (all meaning is negotiable to Ni, including left and right, it seems). Beyond that, I'm just not a very visual person. It's one of my poorest senses and I find visual information hard to process or even concentrate on for long. It's exhausting. On these IQ tests I normally score in the 130 - 140 range, so you can see how substandard my performance is here. Intelligence has many facets. This one I struggle with,, but I guess everyone has their weaknesses.

blizzy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I liked this test a lot (as a visual learner). I was in a rush, so I had to hurry my way through. I had 22min remaining and managed 130. With another 22min, I would have liked my chances of getting correct the 5-8 quesitons I likely missed.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Years ago I scored 109, also I got fucking bored and guessed a lot. Right now I'm too tired to retake it. Also visual logic especislly getting into small details is not the thing I'm good at. I better prefer looking at the overall picture and/or making it :D

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ

That was really fun. Those later ones really drove me nuts though.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
137. I guessed on a couple of the last ones. I usually get in the 127-135 range on these, so today must be my special day.

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp

But I felt a pressure that soon there wouldn't be time to think any more so I just guessed some sections without giving as much thought to them as I would have wanted... and then in the end I noticed that I still got almost 20 minutes, but didn't have the patience to go back to the questions that I'd guessed. So I could have done better!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
132 is what I received. :cool:

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
138. Got to the last 6 with 30 minutes to spare. Even with 15 minutes on the last one I could not for the life of me find a consistent pattern. I found two patterns that held both in L shaped moves but they had no indication of translating to the final piece.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

And yes, I was actually trying.

That's even lower than how I perform on the real tests of this sort, so I'm thinking there is something wrong with the test, or whatever skills I had before have been messed up.

Either way, I am very skeptical about the concept of pattern detection now...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I got only 118...I guess I'm not that smart when it comes to patterns and visual perception. My all-round IQ (tested by doctors) is well above that. So I guess I won't become an architext. xD

But I don't understand how nearly EVERY single person here gets so high above 100 when 100 is meant to be the average score?? I mean, IQs of 132 and above are only supposed to be ~5% of the population.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
What's your IQ?

Mine is 135

IQ2.jpg

(suck on it, Smiley)

Last edited by a moderator:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
There are already threads like that. Also online tests pretty much boost anybody's score by 20. Add multiple repetitions and preparations on a test that was initially meant for young kids with no idea what was going on and you get an easy 25 point bias.
Yes. Deny all you want. :coffee: whatever floats your boat dude

In any case. a mod should merge this.

Jaguar

Merge thread with one of the other 457 idiotic threads about IQ.