• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Elemental Logic

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fire - 3
Earth - 0
Water - 5
Air - 4

Water logic (holistic)
Qualities: Flow, movement, rhythm, repetition
Media: Music, math, weather, time, humor.
Used to: Understand and create macro-patterns of numbers, time, sound, and meaning.
Personality: Fascinated by the big picture, drawn to sound, rhythm, repetition, perceive people and events as small parts of a big picture, amused by violations or contradictions.
Profession: Musician, physicist, meteorologist, mathematician, choreographer, economist.
Examples: Albert Einstein, Karen Joy Fowler, Mozart, Carl Sagan.

Air logic (analytical)
Qualities: Truth, reason, structure.
Media: Thought, theory, motivation.
Used to: Establish and sustain principle-based social structures and systems of thought.
Personality: Ideological, rational, principled, concerned with fine distinctions.
Profession: Lawyer, accountant, theologian, psychologist.
Examples: Mary Daly, Emily Post, Joyce Brothers.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Fire = 6
Water = 4
Air = 2
Earth = 0

Fire logic (possibilities)
Qualities: Passion, imagination, transformation, insight.
Media: Words, symbols, images, and stories.
Used to: Write poetry, predict the future, foment revolution.
Personality: Non-judgmental, seek out risk and instability
Profession: Artist, philosopher, teacher, writer, eccentric.
Examples: Emily Dickinson, Rosa Parks, Friedrich Nietzsche.

Water logic (holistic)
Used to: Understand and create macro-patterns of numbers, time, sound, and meaning.
Personality: Fascinated by the big picture, drawn to sound, rhythm, repetition, perceive people and events as small parts of a big picture, amused by violations or contradictions.
Profession: Musician, physicist, meteorologist, mathematician, choreographer, economist.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I hated this test.

Fire: 4
Earth: 2
Water: 6
Air: 0

Water logic (holistic)

Qualities:
Flow, movement, rhythm, repetition
Media:
Music, math, weather, time, humor.
Used to:
Understand and create macro-patterns of numbers, time, sound, and meaning.
Personality:
Fascinated by the big picture, drawn to sound, rhythm, repetition, perceive people and events as small parts of a big picture, amused by violations or contradictions.
Profession:
Musician, physicist, meteorologist, mathematician, choreographer, economist.
Examples:
Albert Einstein, Karen Joy Fowler, Mozart, Carl Sagan.

Earth is clearly the best type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to get this off my chest before I start the quiz. If I saw someone clutch his chest and fall down, I would be the one GIVING the emergency care. I can't think much beyond that point, probably be recapping what happened to whoever needed to know. I can't imagine doing any of the things that they offered.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My scores:

Fire - 2
Earth - 1
Water - 8
Air - 2

Water logic (holistic)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Air: 4
Water: 4
Fire: 3
Earth: 1

I answered honestly, but thought I would get fire. (I'm just a fire girl who makes a lot of sarcastic remarks. That doesn't make me an air girl, right???)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You can be whatever you want.
The quiz isn't exactly high precision.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Fire - 3
Earth - 0
Water - 4
Air - 5

Air logic (analytical)
Qualities: Truth, reason, structure.
Media: Thought, theory, motivation.
Used to: Establish and sustain principle-based social structures and systems of thought.
Personality: Ideological, rational, principled, concerned with fine distinctions.
Profession: Lawyer, accountant, theologian, psychologist.
Examples: Mary Daly, Emily Post, Joyce Brothers.

Water logic (holistic)
[/QUOTE]

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I need to get this off my chest before I start the quiz. If I saw someone clutch his chest and fall down, I would be the one GIVING the emergency care. I can't think much beyond that point, probably be recapping what happened to whoever needed to know. I can't imagine doing any of the things that they offered.

It's not that hard. Just imagine that somebody beat you to it and your immediate help isn't needed.

Neutralpov

I am:
air logic - 6
fire logic- 4
nothing else for the others

I thought I would be fire since I am an NF but I turned out analytical. Might be my current life stage or I am thinking more and more I identify with my enneagram (1) which is clearly written about thinking style.
Air logic (analytical)

Qualities:
Truth, reason, structure.
Media:
Thought, theory, motivation.
Used to:
Establish and sustain principle-based social structures and systems of thought.
Personality:
Ideological, rational, principled, concerned with fine distinctions.
Profession:
Lawyer, accountant, theologian, psychologist.
Examples:
Mary Daly, Emily Post, Joyce Brothers.

N

NPcomplete

Fire: 4
Earth: 1
Water: 3
Air: 4

It was difficult to choose some of the answers, specially between the A and D ones.

Jaguar

You changed to ENFP, remember?

While the guy is clutching at his chest, you're reflecting on the fragility of life and writing a poem on your hand while getting sidetracked by a butterfly which inspires you to run home as fast as you can—smacking into a few trees along the way—to start a non-profit organization called: Come Fly With Me! which aids those wayward individuals who think the only way to take a trip, is by dropping acid.

Daaaahling. It's so you. :encore:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You changed to ENFP, remember?

While the guy is clutching at his chest, you're reflecting on the fragility of life and writing a poem on your hand while getting sidetracked by a butterfly which inspires you to run home as fast as you can—smacking into a few trees along the way—to start a non-profit organization called: Come Fly With Me! which aids those wayward individuals who think the only way to take a trip, is by dropping acid.

Daaaahling. It's so you. :encore:

I changed my type, not my profession!!! :laugh:

*Oh my God! My N forgot what to do!!!!* (Dances off into the sunset)

Or, "anyone need a nurse here??? anyone?"
(voice in the background) "not unless she's an S"
"oh thank God" (sits down and takes out my journal)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fire: 5
Earth: 2
Water: 4
Air: 3

Fire logic (possibilities)
Qualities: Passion, imagination, transformation, insight.
Media: Words, symbols, images, and stories.
Used to: Write poetry, predict the future, foment revolution.
Personality: Non-judgmental, seek out risk and instability
Profession: Artist, philosopher, teacher, writer, eccentric.
Examples: Emily Dickinson, Rosa Parks, Friedrich Nietzsche.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Got Fire logic
Fire 8, Earth 0, Water 3 and Air 1.

My only Air one was the first; and the only situation my pessimistic Ni would get the upper hand of me - if I'm stressed out, I can't think of anything BUT things that *I* (not the other people) should have done instead of what I did.

Qualities:
Passion, imagination, transformation, insight.
Media:
Words, symbols, images, and stories.
Used to:
Write poetry novels, predict inaccurately the future, foment revolution engage in debates
Personality:
Non-judgmental, seek out risk and instability need a firm base built by other people,
Profession:
Artist, philosopher, teacher, writer, eccentric. All of them.
Examples:
Emily Dickinson, Rosa Parks, Friedrich Nietzsche.

I'm missing something here. Were's my scientific side gone? When I read the descriptions, I think I'm as much water as fire. Steam power! (and I don't see anything incompatible between dreaming possibilities and looking for big pictures)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm missing something here. Were's my scientific side gone? When I read the descriptions, I think I'm as much water as fire. Steam power! (and I don't see anything incompatible between dreaming possibilities and looking for big pictures)

Complementary
water:air · earth:air · fire:earth · fire:water

Certain mixes of elements are complementary – they work well together and enhance rather than conflict with each other.