• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Star Trek The Next Generation Character Are You?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-ultimate-tng:-character-test

My result:
Jean-Luc Picard

You scored 14 Physically Able, 27 Mentally Able, and 25 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Captain Picard!

Physically: Medium
Mentally: High
Morally: High

Picard is the smart, righteous, somewhat arrogant captain of the Enterprise. He's very capable with a stunning intellect and a great sense of right and wrong. Picard will, undoubtedly, have high school across the quadrant named after him.

Well, if you're anything like Picard, and this test says you are, you're a great, warm, and mentally stimulating person. You love learning about an array of different things, from philosophy to archeology. You are admired by everyone and envied by some. You have it together, so much so, that everyone else thinks your life is very easy. They just don't realize you are where you are through hard work. You don't mind getting your hands dirty when the need arises, but prefer to solve your problems verbally instead of physically. You're a light on the hill, and all that stuff, and you should stay that way. You've got the will, the smarts, and the driving desire to change the world for the better, 'make it so'!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
DAMN, I knew I would be getting him....

William Thomas Riker

You scored 15 Physically Able, 16 Mentally Able, and 23 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Riker!

Mentally: Medium

Will Riker is the career orientated, charismatic, able minded, first officer on Enterprise. He's pretty smart, not a shabby fighter (although he does get knocked out by Ferengis in season 1- I think) and has a good sense of right and wrong. (best illustrated in his encounter with the Borg)

Well you got Riker, a good result, if you ask me. Your physical abilities are balanced with your mental ones, and you do what you can to bring good into the world. Like Riker, you're probably very popular, only annoying a few people with your slight smug attitude and sense of style. Well, irregardless, you're destined for great things. Rock on!

The character most unlike you is: Gul Lemec

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lame. At least I'm not Lieutenant Barkley.

Katherine Pulaski
You scored 18 Physically Able, 18 Mentally Able, and 21 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Dr. Pulaski!
Morally: Medium
Dr. Pulaski, among other things, fixed Picard's broken heart. (no, not like that! She implanted a new one) Pulaski loves debating social progress, sometimes overzealously. She can, however, seem argumentative and rude. What's the difference between her and Crusher? Well, she's not as concerned for every living thing as Crusher, but she's a lot tougher.
Well, you got the less popular Dr. Pulaski. You might share her mediocre level of popularity, but it's only because you're seen as too self-righteous and argumentative. Oh well, you mean well, and aren't particularly mean in your approach, perhaps just a little high strong. Like Pulaski, your primed for a career where you you get to try new things, push the envelope of your field, and engage in mentally stimulating pursuits. Yay!
The character most unlike you is: Noone? Yeah, you're right in the middle of everything. You have no equal or oposite.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I liked Pulaski. The women on that show had to be overly warm, maternal, and traditionally womanly. Boo. They took off Pulaski and whats-her-name with the short blonde hair only to bring her back in little side episodes.

I muchly preferred Deep Space Nine and Voyager.

/Somewhat on-topic.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your result for The Ultimate TNG: Character Test ...
Geordi La Forge

You scored 13 Physically Able, 26 Mentally Able, and 24 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Geordi!

Physically: Low

Geordi is the engineer and is known for being very compassionate and caring. He's not afraid to break the rules if it's what's ultimately right. Georgi also has the advantage of being a scientific genius.

Well, like Geordi, you've never been known to take a punch very well, but you don't often have to. You're giving nature and natural intelligence makes you a popular person with all the non-crazy ones out there. You're known for using your knowledge to help those around you and care deeply about what is going on in the world. You love life and are an optimist. Hey, you've got a lot going for you. Cool!

The character most unlike you is: Skin of Evil

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Time to rob graves.

The result caused me to spew pop all over my keyboard (I am totally not a woman):

You're Ardra!

Morally: Low

Ardra is a con artist. She uses computer and hologram tricks to fool less civilized worlds into thinking that she's their God. She's quite cruel and devoutly selfish. Ultimately, her parlor tricks are discovered and she is arrested without further incident.

Wow, aren't you glad to be her? Well, sorry to tell you this, but you deserve it. The good news is you're not stupid. It does seem however that you are both a.) a wimp and b.) kind of evil. You like to scheme your way to success and, like Ardra, it's only a mater of time before you get caught.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Beverly Crusher
You scored 13 Physically Able, 19 Mentally Able, and 26 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You got Beverly Crusher!

Beverly is a good mother, whose dedication to her son is only surpassed by her desire to work hard to create change for the entire federation. All doctors care about their patients, but this one cares about the entire galaxy!

Are you happy with your result? This test has made clear your desire to make the world a better place, and you might get your chance. Like Beverly, you're well liked by everyone who knows you. You're not very aggressive, but prefer to use your brain to help those around you. You are warm, giving, and kind, and everyone will vouch on that for you. You'll lead a happy life, to be sure.

It fits ok, but I don't think I'm quite as warm and caring as she is, lol! :laugh: I feel like Geordi woulda been a better fit.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
same as [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION]... and also thought that "at least it wasn't Barclay" :laugh:

on a second thought, I really didn't mind Pulaski... she at least had a set (metaphorically speaking) :)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Ultimate TNG: Character Test ...

William Thomas Riker
You scored 16 Physically Able, 22 Mentally Able, and 24 Morally Good!(30 is max)

Physically: Medium; Mentally: Medium; Morally: High​

Will Riker is the career orientated, charismatic, able minded, first officer on Enterprise. He's pretty smart, not a shabby fighter (although he does get knocked out by Ferengis in season 1- I think) and has a good sense of right and wrong (best illustrated in his encounter with the Borg.)

Well you got Riker, a good result, if you ask me. Your physical abilities are balanced with your mental ones, and you do what you can to bring good into the world. Like Riker, you're probably very popular, only annoying a few people with your slight smug attitude and sense of style. Well, regardless, you're destined for great things. Rock on!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
so. where were all the ' i dont have ANY idea what you are talking about' answers?! :laugh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took it twice and got Riker + Deanna.
(I guess this means I was once in love with myself, but it didn't work out.)

William Thomas Riker
You scored 17 Physically Able, 22 Mentally Able, and 23 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Riker!
Will Riker is the career orientated, charismatic, able minded, first officer on Enterprise. He's pretty smart, not a shabby fighter (although he does get knocked out by Ferengis in season 1- I think) and has a good sense of right and wrong. (best illustrated in his encounter with the Borg)
Well you got Riker, a good result, if you ask me. Your physical abilities are balanced with your mental ones, and you do what you can to bring good into the world. Like Riker, you're probably very popular, only annoying a few people with your slight smug attitude and sense of style. Well, irregardless, you're destined for great things. Rock on!

Deanna Troi
You're Troi!
Troi's the empath of Enterprise and, for reasons that are her own, she refuses to wear her uniform. She's not the most 'technically minded' (her words) but she aint no dummy either. (yes, that was intentional) Troi is a good woman, and many find her irresistible.
Well, you ended up with Troi. That's not too bad! Troi is morally responsible and fairly intelligent, just like you. Like Troi, you're a lover, not a fighter, and that should make you quite popular. What's even better is, since you're not telepathic at all, you can't get mind attacked by any nasty aliens! Also like Troi, everyone loves you, arn't you luck?
The character most unlike you is: Guinan

But what is this "Riker love/congrats" vs "You got Deanna, don't fret, that's not too bad"??
"Troi is a good woman"? Wth is this? Talk about sexual objectification.

Deanna was pretty annoying on the series -- not contributing much except the fortune-teller readout on baddies they ran across. Ideally, she was balanced, open, knowledgeable of how people and species behaved, a good mediator, etc.

fairwinds

MBTI Type
INFP
Deanna Troi

You scored 10 Physically Able, 16 Mentally Able, and 17 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Troi!

Troi's the empath of Enterprise and, for reasons that are her own, she refuses to wear her uniform. She's not the most 'technically minded' (her words) but she aint no dummy either. (yes, that was intentional) Troi is a good woman, and many find her irresistible.

Well, you ended up with Troi. That's not too bad! Troi is morally responsible and fairly intelligent, just like you. Like Troi, you're a lover, not a fighter, and that should make you quite popular. What's even better is, since you're not telepathic at all, you can't get mind attacked by any nasty aliens! Also like Troi, everyone loves you, arn't you luck?

The character most unlike you is: Guinan

Well... At least I didn't get Wesley Crusher.

KDude

Katherine Pulaski

You scored 15 Physically Able, 14 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You're Dr. Pulaski!

Dr. Pulaski, among other things, fixed Picard's broken heart. (no, not like that! She implanted a new one) Pulaski loves debating social progress, sometimes overzealously. She can, however, seem argumentative and rude. What's the difference between her and Crusher? Well, she's not as concerned for every living thing as Crusher, but she's a lot tougher.

Well, you got the less popular Dr. Pulaski. You might share her mediocre level of popularity, but it's only because you're seen as too self-righteous and argumentative. Oh well, you mean well, and aren't particularly mean in your approach, perhaps just a little high strong. Like Pulaski, your primed for a career where you you get to try new things, push the envelope of your field, and engage in mentally stimulating pursuits. Yay!

The character most unlike you is: Noone? Yeah, you're right in the middle of everything. You have no equal or oposite.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wesley Crusher

You scored 10 Physically Able, 25 Mentally Able, and 20 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You got Wes!

Wesley is the son of Beverly and is a super science nerd. Even though he's not a member of Starfleet,(at first) and Captian Picard has orders to not let kids on the bridge, Wes is allowed to fly the ship. He also is always working on some science experiment at just the right time as to save or doom the ship.

Well, you may be, like Wesley, a wimpy little boy. (or wimpy little girl) Don't let that get you down, though, you don't need to be big and strong, you've got brain power! Let's face it, you're smarter then those around you, and you know it. You're not out to change the world, you're just out to do the best you can. Don't worry, you're not sick and twisted, and you're well liked by all the dorky people you know. Wes isn't cool, but you could be... maybe.

The character most unlike you is: Worf

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 10% on Physicality, higher than 10% of your peers.

You scored 25% on Mentality, higher than 74% of your peers.

You scored 20% on Morality, higher than 38% of your peers.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oopsie.

We have a "Wesley" sighting.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Awww, I like Wesley! Did you know that Wesley, Riker and Picard (I think??) were based on Gene Roddenberry at different ages?

Also, it's funny that everyone was saying "At least I didn't get Wesley" and, of all people, [MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION] posted that she got Wesley. Isn't it ironic!!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okcupid is blocked at work so I'm just going to assume I got Q.

KDude

I wanted Ensign Ro, but she's too moral. Pulaski is kind of a good fit actually.