• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Star Trek The Next Generation Character Are You?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Awww, I like Wesley! Did you know that Wesley, Riker and Picard (I think??) were based on Gene Roddenberry at different ages?

Ah, yes, the megalomania is fully exposed now....

ha ha. Actually, I kind of hated Wesley with a passion.
Picard I loved at first.
Riker was just a goofy mass of male primal urges and surging testosterone. Amusing to watch.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, yes, the megalomania is fully exposed now....

ha ha. Actually, I kind of hated Wesley with a passion.
Picard I loved at first.
Riker was just a goofy mass of male primal urges and surging testosterone. Amusing to watch.
Wait, I'm Riker?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Awww, I like Wesley! Did you know that Wesley, Riker and Picard (I think??) were based on Gene Roddenberry at different ages?

Also, it's funny that everyone was saying "At least I didn't get Wesley" and, of all people, @SuchIrony posted that she got Wesley. Isn't it ironic!!

I'm not ashamed to admit I got Wesley. I liked him too. He was always the character I could relate to the most.

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Your result for The Ultimate TNG: Character Test ...
Miles Edward O'Brien

You scored 14 Physically Able, 23 Mentally Able, and 22 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Chief O'Brien!

Physically: Medium
Mentally: High
Morally: Med

Miles O'Brien is the often overlooked transporter chief. We learn (through his later career path; DS9) that he's quite the computer genius. Either way, he's a good family man, who won't hesitate to get physical if his family is threatened. O'Brien is a good balance, and good 'everyday role model' for the kiddies.

Well, like O'Brien you're probably darn smart, especially when it comes to computers. You don't mind getting physical when the need be, but you're not really a fighter. You're a loyal and dedicated person, and that's earned you many good friends. Good work, chief!

The character most unlike you is: Lal

I'm not sure what I think of this.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Also, it's funny that everyone was saying "At least I didn't get Wesley" and, of all people, [MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION] posted that she got Wesley. Isn't it ironic!!

I mostly just feel bad for acting ensign Crusher. He got setup. There is no way people would identify with the golden boy chosen by destiny. It makes sense Gene wrote him as he saw himself, he's has Mary Sue written all over him.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He was annoying as all-get-out.

It seemed like every other episode or so he (a teenager) was saving the ship because the rest of the crew was too stupid/ineffectual. It got old.

He was annoying in a "geeky" way, similar to when your child keeps reminding you that you are driving over the speed limit and that you need to slow down [because you are increasing your fuel consumption AND breaking the law!] Mr. "Know-It-All" is how he came across... or at least thought he knew it all.

Finally, that gray outfit with shoulder stripes was absolutely terrible. lol.

[Did I just sound like an ESFJ or what?]

But really, it was the same syndrome that made Different Strokes, Webster, Lost in Space, and whatever other show featuring a precocious/endearing kid annoying to watch.

and, oh yes, while I loved Beverly in some ways, her over-glowy obsession with being Wesley's mother and how wonderful her son was was rather sickening too. Give it a rest, dear; we all have kids, and not every one of them can be the savior of the universe.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Data
You scored 20 Physically Able, 29 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)

You're Data!
Physically: High
Morally: Medium

Data is everyone's favorite android. He's very smart and physically impressive and is programmed with a good understanding of right and wrong. Do I need to give any more of a description? You know all about Data. Well, look who's Mr./Mrs. smarty pants. You may be a genious, but not in the nerd way. You like to get out and live life too. You like your challenges both physical AND mental, what a combo. You're a good person too, man, you have it all. You're a real catch to the opposite sex (and same sex, if you're into that) and you definitely have no shortage of friends. If you happen to blow up while saving your Captain or boss, you'll be sadly and deeply missed. You're a role model, so don't go letting anybody down!

The character most unlike you is: Barclay

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Miles Edward O'Brien
You scored 17 Physically Able, 24 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Chief O'Brien!
Miles O'Brien is the often overlooked transporter chief. We learn (through his later career path; DS9) that he's quite the computer genius. Either way, he's a good family man, who won't hesitate to get physical if his family is threatened. O'Brien is a good balance, and good 'everyday role model' for the kiddies.
Well, like O'Brien you're probably darn smart, especially when it comes to computers. You don't mind getting physical when the need be, but you're not really a fighter. You're a loyal and dedicated person, and that's earned you many good friends. Good work, chief!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Miles Edward O'Brien
You scored 17 Physically Able, 24 Mentally Able, and 16 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Chief O'Brien!
I got this one, too. Unexpected, but not bad as described.

Mindmaster

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Picard. Interesting since Picard is also an INTJ.

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Jean-Luc Picard
You scored 15 Physically Able, 28 Mentally Able, and 24 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Captain Picard!
Morally: High
Picard is the smart, righteous, somewhat arrogant captain of the Enterprise. He's very capable with a stunning intellect and a great sense of right and wrong. Picard will, undoubtedly, have high school across the quadrant named after him.
Well, if you're anything like Picard, and this test says you are, you're a great, warm, and mentally stimulating person. You love learning about an array of different things, from philosophy to archeology. You are admired by everyone and envied by some. You have it together, so much so, that everyone else thinks your life is very easy. They just don't realize you are where you are through hard work. You don't mind getting your hands dirty when the need arises, but prefer to solve your problems verbally instead of physically. You're a light on the hill, and all that stuff, and you should stay that way. You've got the will, the smarts, and the driving desire to change the world for the better, 'make it so'!
The character most unlike you is: Kivas Fajo

Well... Picard gets typed as an INTJ mostly, so this might work. Although I' m not such a good leader, but I guess this is personal background to blame.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Katherine Pulaski
You scored 17 Physically Able, 17 Mentally Able, and 20 Morally Good! (30 is max)
You're Dr. Pulaski!
Mentally: Medium
Dr. Pulaski, among other things, fixed Picard's broken heart. (no, not like that! She implanted a new one) Pulaski loves debating social progress, sometimes overzealously. She can, however, seem argumentative and rude. What's the difference between her and Crusher? Well, she's not as concerned for every living thing as Crusher, but she's a lot tougher.
Well, you got the less popular Dr. Pulaski. You might share her mediocre level of popularity, but it's only because you're seen as too self-righteous and argumentative. Oh well, you mean well, and aren't particularly mean in your approach, perhaps just a little high strong. Like Pulaski, your primed for a career where you you get to try new things, push the envelope of your field, and engage in mentally stimulating pursuits. Yay!
The character most unlike you is: Noone? Yeah, you're right in the middle of everything. You have no equal or oposite.

I love this character. She is more interesting than Crusher.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Data

You scored 20 Physically Able, 23 Mentally Able, and 22 Morally Good! (30 is max)

Physically: High

Data is everyone's favorite android. He's very smart and physically impressive and is programmed with a good understanding of right and wrong. Do I need to give any more of a description? You know all about Data. Well, look who's Mr./Mrs. smarty pants. You may be a genious, but not in the nerd way. You like to get out and live life too. You like your challenges both physical AND mental, what a combo. You're a good person too, man, you have it all. You're a real catch to the opposite sex (and same sex, if you're into that) and you definitely have no shortage of friends. If you happen to blow up while saving your Captain or boss, you'll be sadly and deeply missed. You're a role model, so don't go letting anybody down!

Wow, so true! I'm such a genius that I even noticed they misspelled 'genius' as 'genious'.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was hoping I'd get Data or Picard but this is probably more accurate

raj0VQa.jpg

Miles Edward O'Brien

18 Physically Able, 27 Mentally Able, 22 Morally Good

Well, like O'Brien, you're probably darn smart, especially when it comes to computers. You don't mind getting physical when the need be, but you're not really a fighter. You're a loyal and dedicated person, and that's earned you many good friends. Good work, chief!