• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reincarnation Placement Exam!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol Cat

42% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 59% Humanity, 28% Urbanization.

864623283256412343.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

After much consideration, we have decided to make you a LolCat.

Actually, there wasn't much consideration at all. It was the easiest decision we've made all day.

Why? Because, according to your answers, you want to have your good times, but don't seem too interested in all that "other stuff." You know... civilization, adventure, that sort of thing.

We hope you like being fluffy.

I don't know... Can you has cheezburger?

HelloQuizzy.com: Reincarnation Placement Exam

Silveresque

Reclusive Artist

56% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 46% Humanity, 44% Urbanization.

We think we've found a place for you.

Your answers indicate that you're very fond of the fruits of civilization... for example, education and technology. But, in some twist of irony, you're not too fond of the pressures of civilization... you know, human beings and crowds and working together. We found you a place where you could enjoy an erudite existence, live a life that's intriguing and not entirely secure -- but far from the madding crowd.

Removed from civilization and humanity, yet educated and sophisticated, you'll make the perfect reclusive artist... An eccentric that produces irresistibly attractive masterpieces. Your art will make people swoon, and yet you will despise your audience. Your audience will probably dislike you as well, though they will go on admiring your work. So it all balances out, and your patrons will leave you alone to shape beauty in the wild, dangerous parts of the world where people won't pester you so much. Probably, you will write under a pseudonym, and mutter a lot when a rare admirer comes calling. If you feel really adventurous, you can pursue the role of a political dissident.

As you age, you will grow into the role of an incorrigible curmudgeon.

You artists, you're all the same.

uncommonentity

Garden of Eden
25% Intrigue, 20% Civilization, 36% Humanity, 27% Urbanization.

It's the Garden of Eden for you!
Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.
Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...
Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.

Sweet as fuck I'd say.

Within

Permabanned
Deep Space Explorer
51% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 20% Humanity, 58% Urbanization.

Hmm... You're a tough one to place. Your answers indicate that you like technology and education. You enjoy intrigue, adventure and chaos. You're fine with hard work and civilization. This all bodes well for an interesting, adventurous life.

What makes it difficult, however, is that you don't seem to be much of a 'people person.'

If you were more of a people person, we would have commissioned you aboard the Starship Enterprise. But since you don't care much for the complications of dealing with your fellow man... we have another deep-space mission, more tailored for your tastes... a way for you to enjoy the benefits of high-tech civilization without having to put up with civilization itself. Let's set you up to pursue the solo career of a deep space explorer. You can go ahead and hibernate through the boring parts of your mission, and not worry so much about being a few decades out of touch with your fellows by the time you get home. In fact, you pretty much don't have to deal with people at all, but you can still enjoy a high-flying adventure of a life. Far, far away from the madding crowd, you get to play with your scientific instruments, serve your glorious civilization, and do interesting things with strange discoveries in exotic places.

The career might work out all right. Look what it did for Charlton Heston.

98ycqx.jpg

Wtf, did I just screw myself out of a position as a crew member on Enterprise. :mellow:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got the LOLcat too. I was a little surprised. I think it has to do with my disdain for work and my interest in the restful desert island.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got the LOLcat too. I was a little surprised. I think it has to do with my disdain for work and my interest in the restful desert island.

I pleased as punch to be a lolcat. I can't wait until my next great life starts. Cheezburgers and fluffy pillows and hooman slaves. :heart:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Borg Cube
39% Intrigue, 93% Civilization, 6% Humanity, 65% Urbanization.

2126540078194469734.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Placing you was easy. According to your answers, you like things civilized, sophisticated, and uncomplicated by things like human nature and adventure.

We have just the thing: A Borg cube. Welcome to The Hive.

A haiku for you:

We Are Without End

Melding Your Distinctiveness

Forever With Ours

Hope you didn't want to be a romantic individual... but we couldn't let that happen, because your answers don't show enthusiasm for human nature and free will. Just settle down, and allow your consciousness to sink deeply into the hive mind. Resistance is futile.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Tralfamadorian Messenger

10918020006348892308.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

We had trouble placing you, but finally found just the thing... for someone who adores technology and knowledge, but doesn't care for much else. Intrigue and adventure? Not important to you, evidently. The company of your fellows? Not to your tastes. The bustle and crowd of the city? Not for you. Were it not for your positive attitude toward modern technology, we would have made you a medieval monk and let you live out your days in a quaint little cell, with access to all the books you could possibly want to read. But instead...

You will be a mechanical being, born on a planet where machines have long ago taken completely over and organic life has become extinct. You will be sent as a messenger to the other end of the galaxy with a message of good will -- a journey of approximately 205,125 years.The message reads: "Greetings."

Hello. Goodbye. We hope you have an satisfactory journey.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/resu...igue-overall=-6&var_Humanity-spirituality=-26

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holy Land

49% Intrigue, 51% Civilization, 60% Hedonism, 74% Spirituality, 53% Romance, 58% Crowded, 39% Busy.

You were very difficult to place. You like civilization and humanity, but you don't really fit into the system, because you don't want to be just another cog in the millwheel. We almost placed you with a very nice Gypsy family, but then we noticed that you'd rather maintain your purity than sully yourself with the sort of mischief and immorality that a Gypsy lifestyle would provoke. Having narrowly missed that fate, we send you instead somewhere a little more... holy. Maybe you'll become a Templar?

Let's drop you into Palestine at about the tenth century. You live in a nation steeped in ancient religious history. Politics, religion and warfare are dangerously blended in this part of the world, but your answers indicate that you're willing to go with that. There's no other place in the world that compares.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Deep Space Explorer
59% Intrigue, 73% Civilization, 53% Humanity, 64% Urbanization.

Hmm... You're a tough one to place. Your answers indicate that you like technology and education. You enjoy intrigue, adventure and chaos. You're fine with hard work and civilization. This all bodes well for an interesting, adventurous life.

What makes it difficult, however, is that you don't seem to be much of a 'people person.'

If you were more of a people person, we would have commissioned you aboard the Starship Enterprise. But since you don't care much for the complications of dealing with your fellow man... we have another deep-space mission, more tailored for your tastes... a way for you to enjoy the benefits of high-tech civilization without having to put up with civilization itself. Let's set you up to pursue the solo career of a deep space explorer. You can go ahead and hibernate through the boring parts of your mission, and not worry so much about being a few decades out of touch with your fellows by the time you get home. In fact, you pretty much don't have to deal with people at all, but you can still enjoy a high-flying adventure of a life. Far, far away from the madding crowd, you get to play with your scientific instruments, serve your glorious civilization, and do interesting things with strange discoveries in exotic places.

Not a people person? But I wanted to be picked for the Starship Enterprise :(

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know its true.

Deep Space Explorer
49% Intrigue, 80% Civilization, 55% Humanity, 68% Urbanization.​

sometimes I think I'm already there

On this HelloQuizzy edition I got Deep Space Explorer, 53% Intrigue, 85% Civilization, 53% Humanity, 55% Urbanization.
one of my most favorite episodes:

Last edited:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tralfamadorian Messenger

10918020006348892308.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

We had trouble placing you, but finally found just the thing... for someone who adores technology and knowledge, but doesn't care for much else. Intrigue and adventure? Not important to you, evidently. The company of your fellows? Not to your tastes. The bustle and crowd of the city? Not for you. Were it not for your positive attitude toward modern technology, we would have made you a medieval monk and let you live out your days in a quaint little cell, with access to all the books you could possibly want to read. But instead...

You will be a mechanical being, born on a planet where machines have long ago taken completely over and organic life has become extinct. You will be sent as a messenger to the other end of the galaxy with a message of good will -- a journey of approximately 205,125 years.The message reads: "Greetings."

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/resu...igue-overall=-6&var_Humanity-spirituality=-26

I was this one.

KDude

Spy

52% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 67% Humanity, 35% Urbanization.

Live well, ride fast, and die young, baby!

Well, you turned out to be something of a rogue. This may not be exactly the life you wanted... but it's difficult to place people who want to enjoy all the romance and intrigue of civilization, without actually having a demanding job. Besides, since you enjoy the benefits of humanity so much more than you enjoy the press of humanity itself... you shouldn't have much trouble with your role in life. As long as you aren't afraid of danger there's a place for you in society, even if it's a rather dark and wicked place. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to fulfill the role of a spy.

The good news: You're free and clever, and you can do whatever the heck you want. The bad news: everybody else is free and clever too, and they're not all on your side.

With the flick of a blade, you can change the course of history. Might be fun. Might be a little messy.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Borg Cube

38% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 32% Humanity, 56% Urbanization.

Placing you was easy. According to your answers, you like things civilized, sophisticated, and uncomplicated by things like human nature and adventure.

A haiku for you:

We Are Without End

Forever With Ours

Hope you didn't want to be a romantic individual... but we couldn't let that happen, because your answers don't show enthusiasm for human nature and free will. Just settle down, and allow your consciousness to sink deeply into the hive mind. Resistance is futile.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Deep Space Explorer

57% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 40% Humanity, 50% Urbanization

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Borg Cube
38% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 47% Humanity, 53% Urbanization.

A haiku for you:

We Are Without End

Forever With Ours

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam ...
Deep Space Explorer

51% Intrigue, 73% Civilization, 45% Humanity, 69% Urbanization.

Deep Space Explorer

Took it a second time and it was much better.

Early Explorer

59% Intrigue, 39% Civilization, 54% Humanity, 40% Urbanization.

Early Explorer
You're all set to be an early explorer.

Your answers indicate that you like adventure, whether it be on the high seas or across unexplored lands. And if you like to go exploring, there's a demand for the likes of you -- especially because you're willing do without all the baggage of civilization, a state-subsidized education, and the company of your fellow man. Nope, none of that for you! It seems you to like to be on your own in the wide, wild world.

When you come of age, you can ply the seas in a fine old ship, or trek across virgin territory with a compass and some vague notions. Sure, it's dangerous and uncertain, but it's kind of like being on vacation all the time. Uncomplicated and unfettered, you get to explore and confront the unknowable challenges ahead of you.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Intrigue-overall Distribution

You scored 59% on Intrigue-overall, higher than 75% of your peers.

Intrigue-danger Distribution

You scored 61% on Intrigue-danger, higher than 76% of your peers.

Intrigue-exoticness Distribution

You scored 38% on Intrigue-exoticness, higher than 14% of your peers.

Intrigue-chaos Distribution

You scored 65% on Intrigue-chaos, higher than 94% of your peers.

Civilization-overall Distribution

You scored 39% on Civilization-overall, higher than 14% of your peers.

Civilization-technology Distribution

You scored 31% on Civilization-technology, higher than 5% of your peers.

Civilization-education Distribution

You scored 39% on Civilization-education, higher than 33% of your peers.

Humanity-overall Distribution

You scored 54% on Humanity-overall, higher than 42% of your peers.

Humanity-hedonism Distribution

You scored 47% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 21% of your peers.

Humanity-spirituality Distribution

You scored 62% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 73% of your peers.

Humanity-romance Distribution

You scored 45% on Humanity-romance, higher than 33% of your peers.

Urbanization-overall Distribution

You scored 40% on Urbanization-overall, higher than 32% of your peers.

Urbanization-crowded Distribution

You scored 62% on Urbanization-crowded, higher than 82% of your peers.

Urbanization-busy Distribution

You scored 9% on Urbanization-busy, higher than 1% of your peers.

Mia.

Pirate

53% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 76% Humanity, 55% Urbanization.

Pirate

Arrrh! Yer just what we need in the way of a pirate -- I mean, privateer!

According to your answers, you love adventure, and working with -- or against -- people. And you can enjoy it all without having to deal with the pesky interference of that abomination called... civilization.

Keep yer powder dry and yer sense of adventure as sharp as yer cutlass! Don't bother saving for retirement... it's just not close to likely. If the weather doesn't sink you, an enemy ship will. But in the meantime, you'll have plenty of rum, fresh air and adventure.

Remember the Pirate's Code! Even though it's, you know, more of a set of guidelines.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Intrigue-overall Distribution

You scored 53% on Intrigue-overall, higher than 53% of your peers.

Intrigue-danger Distribution

You scored 69% on Intrigue-danger, higher than 91% of your peers.

Intrigue-exoticness Distribution

You scored 63% on Intrigue-exoticness, higher than 64% of your peers.

Intrigue-chaos Distribution

You scored 21% on Intrigue-chaos, higher than 7% of your peers.

Civilization-overall Distribution

You scored 44% on Civilization-overall, higher than 25% of your peers.

Civilization-technology Distribution

You scored 51% on Civilization-technology, higher than 47% of your peers.

Civilization-education Distribution

You scored 31% on Civilization-education, higher than 16% of your peers.

Humanity-overall Distribution

You scored 76% on Humanity-overall, higher than 96% of your peers.

Humanity-hedonism Distribution

You scored 66% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 68% of your peers.

Humanity-spirituality Distribution

You scored 85% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 99% of your peers.

Humanity-romance Distribution

You scored 64% on Humanity-romance, higher than 77% of your peers.

Urbanization-overall Distribution

You scored 55% on Urbanization-overall, higher than 79% of your peers.

Urbanization-crowded Distribution

You scored 58% on Urbanization-crowded, higher than 75% of your peers.

Urbanization-busy Distribution

You scored 51% on Urbanization-busy, higher than 70% of your peers.

Permabanned
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam ...

Tralfamadorian Messenger
47% Intrigue, 54% Civilization, 56% Humanity, 29% Urbanization.