• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which 'The Wire' Character Are You? Test

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My result:

Roland 'Prez' Pryzbylewski

61% Intelligence, 61% Morality, 43% Street-smarts, 42% Rebelliousness, 33% Industriousness, 40% Emotiveness, 28% Game and 28% Charisma!

"You juke the stats, and majors become colonels. I've been here before."

Whether you are cracking codes or educating eight-graders, as Prez your defining trait is your intellect. Moreso than any other character, your academic smarts far outweigh your street knowledge. And while you don't always make the best decisions when under pressure, you've got a good heart and aren't afraid to point out the corruption in the system when you see it. Trust in your ability to see these failings, and maybe consider a career in academia instead of law enforcement. There's only so many squad cars.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/which-the-wire-character-are-you-1

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It ain't your turn to give a fuck

Stringer Bell
46% Intelligence, 39% Morality, 45% Street-smarts, 42% Rebelliousness, 69% Industriousness, 56% Emotiveness, 66% Game and 55% Charisma!
Adjourn your asses.

Like you, Stringer is all about business. You've reached the point where the people below you start to look like walking wads of cash, and less like people with all their desires and flaws. Selling out your best friend isn't so much betrayal as it is a good business decision. You are sufficiently educated to the point where you think you can make a difference, but while that affords you the necessary charisma and confidence to really make it big, it also means that you begin to forget just how fickle the game can be. Things could change for you in an instant, and not everyone is as susceptible to the allure of cash as you might think.

Damn right. :cool:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Das'sum BULLLLLLshit!

Dukie Weems

76% Intelligence, 13% Morality, 57% Street-smarts, 30% Rebelliousness, 71% Industriousness, 32% Emotiveness, 62% Game and 40% Charisma!
How do you get from here to the rest of the world?

Like Dukie, you're a smart kid who's experienced some bad shit in your life. Unlike Dukie, you aren't a smelly kid from the Baltimore projects. That doesn't mean you won't find yourself a victim of the game, because it's everywhere. You've had to grow up fast, make yourself hard, but don't let it turn you into a shell. You might find yourself trying to scam the only guy who really cared about you. Your intellect is your defining trait. Use it.

Actually I'm not sure, I've never watched the show, despite being told to over, and over, and over, again.

Nicodemus

Lester Freamon

61% Intelligence, 32% Morality, 34% Street-smarts, 40% Rebelliousness, 49% Industriousness, 42% Emotiveness, 22% Game and 43% Charisma!

You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the fuck it's gonna take you.

Freamon is not just good po-lice. He's the motherfuckin' best. Political tact be damned, if the case takes you to the courthouse or even city hall itself, so be it. Your intellect is your defining trait, because your brains are big enough to process truly enormous quantities of information relevant to the situation at hand. More than that, you actually believe what you're doing makes a difference, and very often it actually does. That's going to cause some consternation upstairs. People will have a problem with your methods, but, of course, you understand completely.
As if I chose him.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i got d'angelo. i like him but don't like what happens to him.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i got d'angelo. i like him but don't like what happens to him.

Well, if it makes you feel better, here is what is going to happen to everyone else in order:

There's not a lot of results in this quiz where things work out totally peachy for the character.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, if it makes you feel better, here is what is going to happen to everyone else in order:

There's not a lot of results in this quiz where things work out totally peachy for the character.

the wire's my favorite show i know all that already :). but yeah i guess d'angelo is preferable to dukie. poor kid

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for Which 'The Wire' character are you? ...

Tommy Carcetti

60% Charisma, 59% Game, 55% Street-smarts, 54% Intelligence, 53% Morality, 45% Industriousness, 42% Emotiveness, 28% Rebelliousness​

I still wake up white in a city that ain't.

But that still isn't going to stop you from becoming one of the most powerful men in Maryland, now is it? As Tommy Carcetti, you've got truly mayoral charisma, and it's your defining trait. But you're much more than that, aren't you? You know the ins and outs of this system like the ins and outs of a tuna sub. You are a skilled manipulator, able to turn non-issues into campaign statements. If, like Carcetti, you are prepared to forgo your principles for political power, you could be President some day.

93JC

Pffsh...

Supposedly I'm Ronnie Pearlman. Laaaaame...

"As Rhonda you are doubtless one of the most intelligent of your peer group, and as such your intelligence is your defining trait. You could put innumerable perps behind bars with your large legal mind and your - shall we say - creative use of the law. That's right, not even a state's attorney is outside the game. Manipulating the opposition into working in your favour is second nature, but underlying it all there's a genuine belief that you are doing good. With a resume like that you could be doing anything (or anyone) you damn please."

I figured I'd be Lester Freamon.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I'd have been much happier with Lester. Not a fan of Marlo.

Marlo Stanfield

61% Intelligence, 32% Morality, 61% Street-smarts, 37% Rebelliousness, 41% Industriousness, 38% Emotiveness, 71% Game and 53% Charisma!

Do it or don't. But I got some place to be.

You can sum up Marlo with one word: power. Doesn't matter what kind of power, or how you got it, all that matters to you is getting to the top and staying there. Luckily for you, and unluckily for everyone else, you've got the brains to pull it off and the foresight to keep your mouth shut. You know words aren't to be wasted, so you make each one count. You aren't ever going to have many friends, but the ones you do would probably risk their lives to keep you safe and free. Either they really, really like you, or they're really, really really terrified.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd have been much happier with Lester. Not a fan of Marlo.

Well, that and the fact that Marlo is one of the least morally gray characters in the whole series. And he's doesn't lean toward white.

Last edited:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ahhh i cried so hard when they killed wallace :(
the wire breaks my heart because of how realistic it is.

I think damn near all of Season 4 counts as most heartbreaking moment. If I had to pick one scene, though, it would be this one from Season 1:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTsyFY9TESo"]Math Lesson[/YOUTUBE]

It's hard to explain why this scene made me cry. It was like a sudden, visceral understanding of why people talk about us as a society failing kids like this. The "System" as it exists now might as well be a parallel universe for all its ability to grapple meaningfully with this child and his day-to-day reality. And if we can't provide for those who need it most, for those who are the most vulnerable what fucking good are we? I suppose that's the series in a nutshell, though.

Anyways, this thread needs more Bunk love

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN5eYFH8HZ8"]Fuck[/YOUTUBE]

P

Phantonym

Gus Haynes

56% Intelligence, 74% Morality, 23% Street-smarts, 28% Rebelliousness, 43% Industriousness, 52% Emotiveness, 33% Game and 23% Charisma!

Tom Wolfe wannabe, think you're gonna get a phrase like that past me? No fucking way, motherfucker!

As Gus you've got a strict sense of journalistic ethics. That doesn't sound all that laudable, but if the dissemination of factual and valuable information is the basis of a free society, then your stand against the fraudsters and embossers really does mean a damn. As such, your morality is your defining trait. You aren't one for manipulating your way up the chain of command: you believe in your job and you stick to it. If a promotion comes, then it comes. Your dependability is matched by your intelligence, but never forget that the game cares not for who has "the facts" or "ethics". Even then, I very much doubt that knowing that would stop you.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Anyways, this thread needs more Bunk love

Considering how many great characters there are in the show, I was surprised at how this thread seemed to be a shrine only to Lester so far.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considering how many great characters there are in the show, I was surprised at how this thread seemed to be a shrine only to Lester so far.

I think it's cause INTJs have a certain cache around here. Everyone want to be the genius masterminding things from behind the scenes, ect.

Anyways. Love Snoop as well.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE-uY7P3pe4"]Snoop![/YOUTUBE]

QuentinBeck

Omar Little

44% Intelligence, 37% Morality, 73% Street-smarts, 53% Rebelliousness, 37% Industriousness, 32% Emotiveness, 52% Game and 40% Charisma!

I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It's all in the game though, right?

Congratulations. You are the most loved character on one of the most critically acclaimed shows ever. Before that starts going to your head, let's talk about what being Omar means. It means you function best on the ground, where the game is most dangerous. It means that people respect you and fear you in equal measure. It means that you have a code, but that doesn't make you a good person. It means that you will have many enemies, and few friends. It means you are part of the game, and always will be. Lesson here? If you the king, people never gonna stop coming. Not all of them will miss.

Cool. I never seen the show though.