• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wich X-Men Character are you most like?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/103443/which-x-men-character-are-you-most-like

1039940921_turesrogue.jpg

You are Rogue!
You are sexy and strong willed, and able to take on just about anyone. You long for a serious relationship, but whenever you begin to get close to someone things always seem to take turns for the worse. But you have dealt with this lack of closeness with an almost constant flirtacious behavior.

bionic

Permabanned
You are Wolverine!
A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.

Hah! Sounds correct.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1039942400_resjubilee.gif

You are Jubilee!
Though you may be young and inexperienced, you have great potential and will someday become an admirable figure. For that to happen, though, you must overcome your juvenile belief system and adopt a more mature view on life.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You are Beast!
You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You are Rogue!

1039940921_turesrogue.jpg

You are sexy and strong willed, and able to take on just about anyone. You long for a serious relationship, but whenever you begin to get close to someone things always seem to take turns for the worse. But you have dealt with this lack of closeness with an almost constant flirtacious behavior.

Goddammit. Rogue in the films is so lame. Comics Rogue is slightly better, but still a fucking whino.

G

Ginkgo

1039943140_esJeanGrey.jpg

You are Jean Grey!
Beautiful and smart, you are still just beginning to fulfill your potential. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but are open to discussion and changes of opinion. Unfortunately, when it comes to love you are often torn between two options, and can never seem to make up your mind.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4TNGG3XIIY"]Wildfire[/YOUTUBE]

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1039941706_uresxavier.jpg

You are Professor X!
You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

Noon

1039943387_rescyclops.jpg

You are Cyclops!
You are attractive and strong, in a boy scout republican sort of way. You are set firm in your beliefs, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But often when faced with a conflicting opinion you become defensive and angry and prone to conflict. You like to be a leader, but you must acknowledge that there are some situations which others are better fit to deal with than yourself.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
1039943677_turesstorm.jpg

You are Storm!
You are very strong and very protective of those you love. You are in tune with nature and are very concerned with justice and humanity. Unfortunately, certain apprehensions and fears are very hard for you to overcome, and can often inhibit you when most need to be strong.

DarkestHour

You are Beast!

You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about.

T

ThatGirl

I scored as gambit, is this because I chose rounders as my favorite movie?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Gambit!
You are a fierce fighter and a good friend to have. Your preference for solitude and your attractiveness make you very intriguing to those you meet. Unfortunately, close relationships are few and far between for you because you often have trouble opening up to others.

:huh:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
You are Gambit!
You are a fierce fighter and a good friend to have. Your preference for solitude and your attractiveness make you very intriguing to those you meet. Unfortunately, close relationships are few and far between for you because you often have trouble opening up to others.

wolfy

awsm
You are Wolverine!
A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
You are Beast!
You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tell a test you admire Ghandi and it freaken makes you Storm then declares you are tune with nature and are very concerned with justice and humanity, bah, I said I appreciated him not that I embodied him!! Jez :dont:

wolfy

awsm
Tell a test you admire Ghandi and it freaken makes you Storm then declares you are tune with nature and are very concerned with justice and humanity, bah, I said I appreciated him not that I embodied him!! Jez :dont:

Storm in a teacup if you ask me, c'mon, roll with it. The first test I ever did I scored infj and it said I shared a type with Ghandi.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Storm in a teacup if you ask me, c'mon, roll with it. The first test I ever did I scored infj and it said I shared a type with Ghandi.

I said I like Mohammed Ali and it called me Wolverine, so I'm all good now hippy child :biggrin: