• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 2-Variable Intuition Test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You Are Stupid

You have:
7% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
4% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored slightly below average on emotional intuition and slightly below average on scientific intuition.Keep in mind that very few people score high on both! In effect, you can compare your two intuition scores with each other to learn what kind of intuition you're best at. (Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

ig00.gif

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You Are Stupid

You have:
5% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
7% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

=(

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
okay, that's 3 intuition-dominants "failing".

this test is such a dud :laugh:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL...

You Are Stupid

You have:
8% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
5% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored slightly below average on emotional intuition and slightly below average on scientific intuition.Keep in mind that very few people score high on both! In effect, you can compare your two intuition scores with each other to learn what kind of intuition you're best at. (Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

You scored 8% on Scientific, higher than 92% of your peers. (below average I think not :p)

You scored 5% on Interpersonal, higher than 31% of your peers.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fuck, I'm stupid, too. And I took the test *twice*!!! And got worse results the second time. :wtf:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Are Stupid

You have:
5% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
7% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

I think this test is stupid.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You scored 3% on Scientific, higher than 5% of your peers.
You scored 6% on Interpersonal, higher than 53% of your peers.

mmkay

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The 2-Variable Intuition Test ...
You Are Stupid

You have:
8% EMOTIONAL INTUITION and 7% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION​

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Apparently I'm stupid too. I question the results of this test... I have a hunch that no matter what one answers he or she will come out stupid. We'll see how good my intuition in about this test. ;)

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm stupid too. Rigged?

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You Are Stupid

You have:
2% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

You scored 8% on Scientific, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Interpersonal, higher than 3% of your peers.

dala

MBTI Type
intp
I'd say Jonnyboy is right. If you look at the two graphs below, it shows how you did compared to everyone else. According to my graphs, 76% got 6% or below on Scientific and 53% got 5% or below on Interpersonal.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Are Stupid

You have:
2% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

You scored 8% on Scientific, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Interpersonal, higher than 3% of your peers.

WTF? You score higher than 92% of your peers on scientific and you're still labeled stupid?

I think the test is rigged.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Someone screwed up scoring matrices. Nothing to see here...

T

ThatGirl

You Are All-Around Brilliant

ig44.gif

You have:
44% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
53% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

Last edited: