• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humanmetrics test

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Type is

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

I-67 N-50 F-25 J-22

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Your Type is
INFJ
Strength of the preferences %
I-33 N-25 F-50 J-1

:rofl1: Look at that J!

warick

MBTI Type
INTJ
I= 100%
N= 25%
T= 100%
J= 67%

very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
very expressed thinking personality
distinctively expressed judging personality

I had taken this test before, and got different results. I paid more attention to what the questions were really asking this time, and saw that my N and J went up. Sometimes it's easy to try and answer to get what you want to get, but I think it is an accurate representation of myself (others may disagree).

LucrativeSid

I'm NEVER late for appointments! Does that really give me J points? To me, that's not J. That's just being smart and responsible and a few other things.

Do I know how to put every minute of my time to good purpose? Yes, I do. If the question is asking me if I'm always busy and always working on the most important things to me, then yes, I know how to do that. It's not hard. If that was my goal, it would just be a matter of using my brain in various different ways to accomplish that goal. It doesn't mean that's always what I do, though. And if that's not the question, then every single moment of my life is put towards good purpose. That's just how I view life.

Anyway, even while trying to analyze these questions and what they are supposed to mean, no matter how hard I try, on this test I always end up as a J, usually with a number around 33. (I even got a 33 on J the first time I took this test, before I knew anything about MBTI.) I see many people with lower J scores than that and they consider themselves Js. (Not talking about Fe.) So I'm sort of like, huh? More to learn...

Are the P/J questions on this test as bad as I think they are, or is this just a personal problem? I am totally a P.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
22 12 75 56

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
78 100 62 11

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
Your Type is
INTP

Strength of the preferences:
67 38 75 56

You are:
a distinctively expressed introvert
a moderately expressed intuitive personality
a distinctively expressed thinking personality
a moderately expressed perceiving personality

Odd -- I took the test because I'm in a foul mood. Normally N is my highest score. Today it's T. :rolleyes:

autumn

MBTI Type
eNFP
I "tested" as an INFP on this one. I don't remember all my percentages and I've already closed that tab on my browser, but it had the I at 22, P in the thirties or so, and the N and F were "distinctively expressed." I really don't know about this test's overall reliability. It's pretty close though, and in fact most of the online tests I've taken result in an INFP score, but I think that's because I am probably not super-intense on my Extraversion, though I do have that preference overall. The descriptions of ENFP fit me better too, though of course they don't fit anyone exactly. Of all the tests I've tried, the Keirsey Temperament Sorter seems the most consistently accurate, and I am a definite ENFP on that.

I think that some questions leave room for error, like the "do you have a neat or messy desk" J/P questions and some of the I/E questions too. I say this because in order to get an accurate typing, a person should answer in accordance with their honest, innate inclinations and not with their current habits or with things that are heavily situational and dependent on lots of factors other than straightforward MBTI functions. Certain questions are hard to answer that way, though, depending on how they are phrased. For example, I would naturally tend toward a disorganized desk, especially when I was younger, but I have made a concerted effort as I have matured to have a neat work environment. So I would answer "yes, I have a neat desk", because the question did not ask what I would do when I was younger or if I did not have work obligations that require me to be neat, or if I hadn't made a conscious decision to be tidy. It asked me what my desk looks like now. So that would be a point for "J" when in fact I have a "P" preference overall. Though the more I think about it, having a P preference obviously doesn't mean having a 100% P preference, so there is a bit of wiggle room even with some unreliable questions, as most people with a P preference will answer yes to at least some of the J questions.

I'm NEVER late for appointments! Does that really give me J points? To me, that's not J. That's just being smart and responsible and a few other things.

Do I know how to put every minute of my time to good purpose? Yes, I do. If the question is asking me if I'm always busy and always working on the most important things to me, then yes, I know how to do that. It's not hard. If that was my goal, it would just be a matter of using my brain in various different ways to accomplish that goal. It doesn't mean that's always what I do, though. And if that's not the question, then every single moment of my life is put towards good purpose. That's just how I view life.

Anyway, even while trying to analyze these questions and what they are supposed to mean, no matter how hard I try, on this test I always end up as a J, usually with a number around 33. (I even got a 33 on J the first time I took this test, before I knew anything about MBTI.) I see many people with lower J scores than that and they consider themselves Js. (Not talking about Fe.) So I'm sort of like, huh? More to learn...

Are the P/J questions on this test as bad as I think they are, or is this just a personal problem? I am totally a P.

Okay, you sound just like my ENTP husband when I gave him the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. I swear, it's uncanny. Every other question was met with a discussion, at relative length, of distinctions, clarifications, examples, and opinions of the "worthiness" of the question itself. :) He definitely scored as an ENTP, and definitely is one, but interestingly enough the percentages placed him not far from J (while still having a preference for P overall).

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Um..what the heck. I'm a borderline personality! Except now I'm definitely a pansy. I used to always be very EN_P but right at 50/50 with T/F. Perhaps I have been engaging in too many discussions with 'T's on this forum and have decided I want to be more warm and fuzzy.

Hahahahha...yes I laugh a lot at myself by myself. No, it will not be stopping anytime soon. There is something brash and jovial and exuberant about 'Hahahahaaha' that cannot be chained by 'LOL'

Your Type is
ENFP
56 50 62 56

Took it again not 2 minutes later and got
Your Type is
ENFP
67 62 62 33

I'm neurotic, I took it a third time not 5 minutes after taking Autumn's advice
Your Type is
ENFP
44 38 50 33

I think I accidentally skipped a question or two the first time...how very enfp of me.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Your Type is
INFJ
I-33 N-25 F-50 J-1

I agree Kiddo, you are one sorry 'J'. I bet the other J's eat you for lunch. :D

illiterate abc

MBTI Type
ENFP
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
22 12 38 22

Kinda borderline on everything.

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
Your Type is
INTP

I - 78 N - 88 T - 81 P - 44

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* very expressed intuitive personality
* very expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introverted - 100
Intuitive - 100
Feeling - 38
Judging - 1

very expressed introvert
very expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

I don't put much credibility in any of the tests that don't even hint at cognitive process in their description, but the results were still close enough to show that borderline J/P distinction, and based on Fi being the process I relate most to, I'm still inclined to believe INFP is a better fit than INFJ for me.

whatnot

MBTI Type
xNfj
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
44 88 6 39

moderately expressed extrovert
very expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

This is explains why I tend to be more pragmatic for a feeling type. Groovy.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
100 100 100 100

ZOMFG. What a good test.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Your Type is
INFJ
I-33 N-25 F-50 J-1

It's been a month so I retook it and answered as honestly as I could.

Your Type is
INFJ
I-33 N-50 F-50 J-22

I love how my level of I and F are exactly the same. This is a very consistent test. It's weird that my N and J went up, but that could have a lot to do with all the association with INFJs I've had on this site over the last month.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Your Type is
INFJ
89 100 38 1

J is 1... how typical... I also didn't like this test much... some stuff doesn't apply.