• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humanmetrics test

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Precisely! :D Which is why the world needs mindless sheep! :devil:

On the other hand, I also enjoy just coming up with ideas for fun, perhaps for their shock value, or perhaps because they're just cool. I also occasionally like to bounce ideas off of other people through discussion.

But when I'm passionate, I tend to have the vision clear in my mind and I just don't have a flock to boss around and handle the detail work that makes it real. :(

You know...sis has been reading every post you've made and nodding. "Yes, we do need sheep." I look at her. "What? We do need sheep!" And she'll say things just for shock value, increasingly of late, as she's pissed at the overwhelming stupidity around her after having tried being 'superficially nice' to those stupid people in a way that doesn't hurt them by sparing them her true thoughts about them since she's entered gr.9---and b/c she needs amusement when they do stupid things, she needs to use the competent ones for group work (if applicable), needs to comment sarcastically to vent and will toy with them or Freudian slips her true thoughts: "Jackass--- No, I'm JK! No, I'm not! JK! JK!....(Not)" "....well, it sounds nicer as a joke, doesn't it? And besides you'll feel better this way, so just laugh every time!".

Sis's last words, "And every Great Shepherd needs their sheep!" I can't wait to see how she'll play with this forum once she's allowed to post--- :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sis's last words, "And every Great Shepherd needs their sheep!" I can't wait to see how she'll play with this forum once she's allowed to post--- :D

How old is your sister? (Just wondering why she's not allowed to post.)

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
How old is your sister? (Just wondering why she's not allowed to post.)

She just turned 15. She's signed up but isn't allowed to post or do anything but sign in yet or alter her email addy. No clue why. If it continues we'll ask an Admin what's going on.

Edit: Should've posted results first before taking part in discussion! How rude of me! :doh:

Me: INFJ
Introverted 44
Intuitive 88
Feeling 50
Judging 56

INTJ Sis:
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted 72
Intuitive 88
Thinking 88
Judging 56

The questions were mostly absurd- I got lower on Feeling (38) the first time as I kept abhorring the sound of appearing an emotionally-wrenched fool who uses no reasoning ability beyond their gut. Fe::steam: !! :D

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
But you said Sensing types are interested in the general idea. Being interested in the general idea is the Intuitive function at work, unless aided by an extroverted judgment function.

With me, I tend to enjoy doing repetitive tasks because the mundaneness of it allows me more energy to muse over my internal concepts. And that's the way Ni tends to work. I tend not to adapt well to changes because when everything is constant, I have no reason to come out of my inner world of abstractions.
Oops... thanks for catching that Uber. I meant to answer no because Se types are not going to want to do too much that is not applicable. I would say that Fe and Te would do the same for NTJ types.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
100 100 100 100

ZOMFG. What a good test.

Nocapszy you are a clever bitch. How do you come up with such ingenious ways to ridicule ineffective convention?

redacted

took it again 'cuz i'm bored. scored INTP the last one.

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
33 100 12 1

i answered hella honestly.

what i'm wondering, though...is this: there are 72 questions, right? so would that mean there are 18 per dichotomy? if so, these numbers are weird. shouldn't my feeling score be 11%? it's 11.11111111111111111111. (assuming i answered 10 questions as a feeler and 8 as a thinker)

and my judging/perceiving split should be 0, not 1% in any direction.

i think they should just give your answers like this:
I: 12 E: 6
N: 18 S: 0
F: 10 T:8
P: 9 J:9

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
33 100 12 1

i answered hella honestly.

what i'm wondering, though...is this: there are 72 questions, right? so would that mean there are 18 per dichotomy? if so, these numbers are weird. shouldn't my feeling score be 11%? it's 11.11111111111111111111.

Yeah what the hell? My guess is it rounds up no matter what.

((10/18) - (8/18))*100 = 11.111 %
(.5555 - .4444)*100 = 11.111 %

That's how you did it?

redacted

yeah, i mean there are 18 questions. so 9 would be 0%, each one after is 11.111111111%

also, it can't round up no matter what, because then my 33 would be 34. 33.333333333

so why would it round up on 11.1111 and not 33.3333?

edit: why don't they use an odd number of questions to insure that you fall on one side or the other? instead of arbitrarily making 0% J

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
yeah, i mean there are 18 questions. so 9 would be 0%, each one after is 11.111111111%

also, it can't round up no matter what, because then my 33 would be 34. 33.333333333

so why would it round up on 11.1111 and not 33.3333?

edit: why don't they use an odd number of questions to insure that you fall on one side or the other? instead of arbitrarily making 0% J

Regardless, the questions themselves are (largely?) stereotypically geared to begin with. I'd disregard it. I came out INTJ once (and in other tests) b/c I didn't want to sound lacking logical sense but oh so emotionally invested or reflected or w/e for all peoples whom I just rip my heart open for... :rolli:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
33 88 12 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* very expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

I love the scientific approach and have trouble with expressing my emotions and often prefer not to.. so according to this test I am a T-type.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Your Type is
ENTP
100 100 100 100

ZOMFG. What a good test.Nocapszy you are a clever bitch. How do you come up with such ingenious ways to ridicule ineffective convention?

This is something that we will never be able to figure out. You may be one of those extremely rare uber-ENTP's.. another one like you and the world would surely explode!
:rolleyes:

Stop knowing the answers, buddy!!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
168ehhj.jpg

*Breathes sigh of relief* Ah, that's more like it.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 25 12 11

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
Interesting. The last two percentages are similar to the ones in my signature, but the first two differ substantially.

INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
56 62 75 89

moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
very expressed perceiving personality

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Your Type is
ENTP
33 88 75 56

ENTP type description by D.Keirsey
ENTP Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ENTP Famous Personalities
ENTP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
moderately expressed extravert

very expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Interesting. The last two percentages are similar to the ones in my signature, but the first two differ substantially.

INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
56 62 75 89

moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
very expressed perceiving personality

Well, keep in mind, it's a 200 level scale, so basically on a 100% scale, you'd be 78% I and 81% N.

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
89 25 75 78

You are: