• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Spice Girl are you?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.blogthings.com/whatspicegirlareyouquiz/

You Are Baby Spice

baby_spice.jpg

You're quite loyal to those you love most - friends and family. You have a sweet heart.

You are innocent and adorable. You just don't allow yourself to be jaded or cynical.

You are easy to love. You make people smile simply by being around.

You are optimistic and have sunny-disposition. You brighten up a dreary day.

P

Phantonym

:laugh: Well, good for you. Thanks for sharing.

Edit:

You Are Posh Spice

posh-spice.jpg

You are a bit of a snob. You know you're beautiful and popular, and you don't let anyone forget it.
You are a little demanding. You know what you want, and you're not about to settle.

You are concerned with your looks, social status, and wealth. You like to be at the top of your game for all aspects of life.
You like to surround yourself with beautiful objects. Aesthetics are important to you.

I guess I can agree with about half of this.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL!!!

This thread is useless without a link ;) :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh: I always forget to put the link!

Edited.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I thought we were going to assign other forum members different spice girls till the link got posted. :laugh: So I was like "Shortnsweet is Baby Spice!"

You Are Scary Spice
You enjoy crude jokes. You have a raunchy sense of humor, and you love to laugh.
You have a loud and outgoing personality. You love to be the center of attention, and you always speak your mind.

There's no one you love more than bad boys and bad girls. You like to indulge your wild side on occasion.
More than anyone else, you know how to have a good time. You liven up any place.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought we were going to assign other forum members different spice girls till the link got posted. :laugh: So I was like "Shortnsweet is Baby Spice!".

That would have been a great idea of topic! Hum, I would have more seen you as Ginger Spice.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are Posh Spice
You are a bit of a snob. You know you're beautiful and popular, and you don't let anyone forget it.
You are a little demanding. You know what you want, and you're not about to settle.

You are concerned with your looks, social status, and wealth. You like to be at the top of your game for all aspects of life.
You like to surround yourself with beautiful objects. Aesthetics are important to you.
----

LOL!!!! :laugh:

Ingrid in grids

The vital question we all must face at some time in our lives...

I am Baby Spice-
You're quite loyal to those you love most - friends and family. You have a sweet heart.
You are innocent and adorable. You just don't allow yourself to be jaded or cynical.
You are easy to love. You make people smile simply by being around.
You are optimistic and have sunny-disposition. You brighten up a dreary day.
54767799.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm guessing Leger will be Posh Spice. LEGER! Take this quiz so I know if I'm right. And don't cheat.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You Are Posh Spice

album-victoria-beckham.jpg

I is a beotch.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The manly men need to take this test and post their results!

*Finishes strangling snakes barehanded*

You Are Scary Spice
You enjoy crude jokes. You have a raunchy sense of humor, and you love to laugh.
You have a loud and outgoing personality. You love to be the center of attention, and you always speak your mind.

There's no one you love more than bad boys and bad girls. You like to indulge your wild side on occasion.
More than anyone else, you know how to have a good time. You liven up any place.

I'm ok with this.

V

violaine

I got Ginger. ("Gingers Have Souls!")

You Are Ginger Spice

You are a fun-loving and social person. Your friends and family are everything to you.
You have a lot of creativity in your life - from the way you decorate to the art you produce.

You have a bold attitude, and you're happy being you... no matter how eccentric you may be.
You are a flamboyant person. You don't try to hog all the attention; you just do!

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are Scary Spice

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are Posh Spice

I am NOT a snob! :cry:
Beautiful and popular? o_O
Demanding? o_O
I know what I want?
I don't settle for things?

Looks maybe... social status meh, wealth meh.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am NOT a snob! :cry:
Beautiful and popular? o_O
Demanding? o_O
I know what I want?
I don't settle for things?

Looks maybe... social status meh, wealth meh.

You get to be Victoria Beckham, why are you crying?

Shows exactly how demanding you are! Some people are never satisfied.

G

Ginkgo

You Are Scary Spice

Scary-Spice.jpg

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me.