• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Spice Girl are you?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fine! I'm am a snob. I am demanding. Now give me a test that says something good about me! @.@

I think the Posh Spice description is good. I was quite proud of mine. I got to post a scary kitty and everything.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Scary.

Yes, I took the stupid test.

Is this a surprise to anyone?

And isn't there a Spice Girl even blacker than Scary?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm posh spice.

please don't make me marry david beckham.

I can think of worse men to marry.
You could wear headphones around him and have an affair with an intelligent man/woman.

I think i'd get Gerri, i don't really care.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are Baby Spice
baby-spice.jpg

You're quite loyal to those you love most - friends and family. You have a sweet heart.
You are innocent and adorable. You just don't allow yourself to be jaded or cynical.
You are easy to love. You make people smile simply by being around.
You are optimistic and have sunny-disposition. You brighten up a dreary day.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
scary spice

:laugh:

people still talk about the spice girls?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ginger Spice

You are a fun-loving and social person. Your friends and family are everything to you.
You have a lot of creativity in your life - from the way you decorate to the art you produce.

You have a bold attitude, and you're happy being you... no matter how eccentric you may be.
You are a flamboyant person. You don't try to hog all the attention; you just do!

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't care what this quiz says; I'm Posh Spice all day everyday.

You Are Sporty Spice!

sporty-spice.jpg

You are very laid back and enjoy being around other people. You are gregarious and social.
You are down to earth and playful. You have trouble with anyone who is too prim or fussy.

You are quite physical and likely physically fit. You love a good workout.
You like to be in the middle of the action, although you don't purposely seek attention.

Ick, I've never liked Sporty. Posh was always my favorite growing up.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are Baby Spice

baby-spice.jpg

You're quite loyal to those you love most - friends and family. You have a sweet heart.
You are innocent and adorable. You just don't allow yourself to be jaded or cynical.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are Ginger Spice

You are a fun-loving and social person. Your friends and family are everything to you.
You have a lot of creativity in your life - from the way you decorate to the art you produce.

You have a bold attitude, and you're happy being you... no matter how eccentric you may be.
You are a flamboyant person. You don't try to hog all the attention; you just do!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are Sporty Spice

You are very laid back and enjoy being around other people. You are gregarious and social.
You are down to earth and playful. You have trouble with anyone who is too prim or fussy.

You are quite physical and likely physically fit. You love a good workout.
You like to be in the middle of the action, although you don't purposely seek attention.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are Baby Spice