• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social class quiz

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't think it was terribly accurate. I don't think I'm upper middle class by any stretch of the imagination- (though I may end up there in the end, which is why I thought it may have been testing for mentality over actual current class.) Fun to answer the questions though, and unpredictable. I really had no idea what it was going to say.

Probably depends on how we interpreted the button-thingy scales etc. :) I had a pretty good idea where i'd end up.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Middle Class

You're content in your position and would prefer a house or a family than a seven figure pay cheque. But you have your moments of weakness when you buy a lottery ticket in the hope of knowing how the rich and famous live.

Middle Class
92%
Upper middle Class
79%
alternative
54%
Luxurious Upper Class
50%
Lower Class
38%

----

Not interested in purchasing lottery tickets, but middle class, yes.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ou Scored as Luxurious Upper Class

As a member of the upper class, you will always have the satisfaction that there are many underneath you to slave for your every need and want. Live the high life.

Luxurious Upper Class
79%
Upper middle Class
75%
Middle Class
38%
Lower Class
25%
alternative
17%

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Edit: I take the country club crap with a laugh. I'd never be a member of such an establishment, it's incredibly pretentious.

I think it is fairly accurate. Intellectually and family-wise I am definitely upper middle class, but the kind who didn't get anything for free.
My family was even poor when I was little, but we've always had a big house and *a lot* of books and deep discussions.
For being swedes, my family is incredibly cultured, educated and a bit refined/conservative socially and taste-wise.
To be honest, we've all held blue-collar or low paid healthcare jobs, but we're all highly educated or going there.
There's also a strong politically active streak.
What's also funny, in a family of six, we are predominantly NT/NF.

My dad and my brother both tests as ENFJ but they more resemble ENTPs. Me, ENFJ. If they are ENFJs too, it would explain why Christmas is so intense, at times...
Mother INFJ, little sister INTJ, i'm unsure about my big sister. She's not the intellectual type, she's more like an ISFJ stereotype with an ENTJ stubbornness and spiked club. :D
Perhaps ESTJ. But it's hard to know, sometimes she could even be an INFP, because she's really emotional in the Fi-way. She's bipolar. No idea who she got it from.

Anyway, it's an entertaining family.

Sounds like a typical lower middle class family to me, to be honest.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Scored as alternative
You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?
:solidarity:

:546:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Probably cultural differences. Whatever I am, i'm content with it, though. People at most other places seem to have more problems with all sorts of stuff.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Intellectually and family-wise I am definitely upper middle class, but the kind who didn't get anything for free.
My family was even poor when I was little, but we've always had a big house and *a lot* of books and deep discussions.
For being swedes, my family is incredibly cultured, educated and a bit refined/conservative socially and taste-wise.
To be honest, we've all held blue-collar or low paid healthcare jobs, but we're all highly educated or going there.
There's also a strong politically active streak.

This is what is wrong with Paul Fussell's book - it erases the lower middle class. People who do blue collar work but are educated/read/et al.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
You Scored as Upper middle Class
Your determination have soared you this high, yet not high enough to enjoy the luxuries of the upper class. Your most valued posession is your country club membership which is kept framed in the office.

Upper middle Class
83%
Middle Class
75%
Luxurious Upper Class
46%
alternative
46%
Lower Class
38%

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as alternative
You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?

alternative
63%
Middle Class
58%
Upper middle Class
50%
Luxurious Upper Class
29%
Lower Class
25%