• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Pierley/Redford Dissociative Affect Diagnostic

Daenera

Rogue heart
The artist made more of these. The second and third tests are ten times creepier than the first. :happy2:

"Do not think these words or it will know."

Well that was intense! :whew:
Personal favorites from the second one:
Which square is better than you?
Is we stop no it?
Am we lost control?

From the third:
Imagine you're staring in a mirror and make a choice based on the fear in your eyes.
In darkness a warm liquid flows over your thighs. How can you forget?:horror: (well I'll never forget that question that's for sure)
Gotta admit found those two quite accurate as well.

Daenera

Rogue heart
What a bizarre test...
Did you relate to your result?
Oh and check out the ones Nixie posted, it get's even more bizarre. :weirdbanana:
The thing I like about this test is that there weren't direct questions where you can't predict what your answers will indicate.I would like to see someone make an MBTI test like this, not the are you late then you're a perceiver oversimplified bullshit. The descriptions are very good too and most people seem to relate to them.

Daenera

Rogue heart
You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

Interesting, I honestly mostly went for what struck out to me first and barely processed most of the questions. Some of it fits, probably just the line about propriety and the thing about tradition doesn't work but I get the others.

So I attempted the other tests um...

haha I didn't see the warning though one of them said to choose the selection that is morally correct. rofl
10/10 would do a test like this again :yes:

Daenera

Rogue heart
The way it's designed is very appealing. Unfortunately the results were shit.

You didn't relate to it at all?

Daenera

Rogue heart
Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

...No.

You found none of it to be true?

Ingrid in grids

Did you relate to your result?
Oh and check out the ones Nixie posted, it get's even more bizarre. :weirdbanana:
The thing I like about this test is that there weren't direct questions where you can't predict what your answers will indicate.I would like to see someone make an MBTI test like this, not the are you late then you're a perceiver oversimplified bullshit. The descriptions are very good too and most people seem to relate to them.

Hm, all I relate with is bolded below.

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You didn't relate to it at all?
Edited to highlight the parts I related to:

So, no. Didn't describe me well at all.

Even if the test meant to gauge your unconsciousness, the questions and answers are way to vague and open to interpretation to reveal anything meaningful. The results are a shot in the dark which may or may not hit the target.

Daenera

Rogue heart
Edited to highlight the parts I related to:

So, no. Didn't describe me well at all. The questions and the answers are so vague that I doubt the results are much more than a shot in the dark, tho.

lol!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You found none of it to be true?

Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

...No.

Bold is yes.
Italic is it depends.
Underline is unsure.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Diagnoses

The Pierley Redford Dissociative Affect Diagnostic
You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

The Beige Protocol (Pierley/Monroe)
This individual is excited by prospects of the future and is often by nature enthusiastic. New and challenging prospects give this client energy, as does contact with likeminded souls. Often uses new adventure as a means of avoiding personal feelings of inadequacy or self-doubt. Best method of entry for such a client is to provide protocol as the antidote to everyday existence.

This individual has met with a perceived failure in the past and consequently has pulled away from opportunities for further failure, which not coincidentally prevents future success as well. Social phobia is likely and often this anxiety will prevent a longlasting or strong emotional and sexual bond.

High Entropy Diagnostic (Moral Synesthesia)
The state of your life is causing you to make compromises and to change your manner of living to better deal with the future that you plan for yourself. This is causing stress and anxiety, though were times better suited to you, you would be able to find satisfaction in your relationships with others. You see your problems as being temporary ones and so you are willing to forgo pleasures for the present in order to achieve your goals.

You are somewhat unstable, and you tend to blame your problems on others and on circumstances that are beyond your control. Although you greatly desire to make a good impression and to be known and respected by others, you are very easily frustrated from your goals and will very quickly devolve into a feeling of helplessness in the face of frustration. The idea of failing is often so frightening to you that the fear itself will often lead to failure. After stress has left you to pick up the pieces, you will often feel victimized by forces around you. It would be helpful to take responsibility for your actions.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.