• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Phototyping Jung Test

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Phototyping Jung Test

How well can you deduce someone's MBTI type from their face?

I didn't do too well on this. Either I'm bad at phototyping or you simply can't deduce types just by looking at their faces. In a couple of cases their actual type was the exact opposite of what I would have guessed.

Single type 78/164
Full type 5/41

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
single type: 47/108 (44%)
full type: 1/27 (4%)

I fail. Weirdly enough I guessed a better % of I(N/S)FP as I(S/N)FP, IOW I got their S/N backwards but the rest right. Same for IxTPs.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that was kinda fun but wow do i suck

stopped here

Accuracy:
single type: 142/324 (44%)
full type: 5/81 (6%)
Your results are below average

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Accuracy:
single type: 129/272 (47%)
full type: 6/68 (9%)
Your results are below average

:(

I did notice that I typed an INTJ correctly and they didn't give me a point. So, I really got 7/68. (10%) :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
single type: 47/108 (44%)
full type: 1/27 (4%)

I fail. Weirdly enough I guessed a better % of I(N/S)FP as I(S/N)FP, IOW I got their S/N backwards but the rest right. Same for IxTPs.

I kept getting the P/J backwards for everyone. I did well on NF's and INTP's.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kept getting the P/J backwards for everyone. I did well on NF's and INTP's.

i kept mixing up the intps with the infps and entps with enfps...i also got the e/i wrong or the j/p a lot on the other ones...it was really hard!

Jaguar

I got all 4 letters correct with this one. Lol.

77248.jpg

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
what if the person in the picture was mistyped by the site itself and you all actually may have gotten their type correct anyway?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i kept mixing up the intps with the infps and entps with enfps...i also got the e/i wrong or the j/p a lot on the other ones...it was really hard!

It was very hard!

what if the person in the picture was mistyped by the site itself and you all actually may have gotten their type correct anyway?

I wondered that myself through the whole test. Like "No, she's an ENFJ who's a wannabe ESTP." Hahahaha.

G

garbage

Accuracy:
single type: 16/32 (50%)
full type: 0/8 (0%)

so basically about as good as blind guessing :nice:

I stopped at 8 because, you know, screw it :shrug:

Jaguar

I wondered that myself through the whole test. Like "No, she's an ENFJ who's a wannabe ESTP." Hahahaha.

I laughed at a pic of an alleged ESFJ gal, simply because of how people stereotype ESFJs as "suburban housewives." Meanwhile, she looked like a biker-chick ready to whoop someone's ass. :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I laughed at a pic of an alleged ESFJ gal, simply because of how people stereotype ESFJs as "suburban housewives." Meanwhile, she looked like a biker-chick ready to whoop someone's ass. :D

Hahaha! I know, some of them were not obvious at all. I was offended that half the ESFP's looked miserable or like they just got done crying. I convinced myself that a.) They mistyped themselves or B.) They were trying to trick us..They were just joking with their miserable faces. We are supposed to be good actors after all! Yea, I took it personally.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
single type 146/320 (46%)
full type 10/80 (10%)

i got t/f confused the most probably. i guessed the complete opposite on a few ixfp/extj's

also i got a picture of jfk.. i remembered him being typed as estp somewhere so i guessed that but they said enfp. i dont even know

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
your guess:infp
their type:infj
Accuracy:
single type: 147/348 (42%)
full type: 6/87 (7%)
At first I didn't realize it was going on forever. I stopped when I came to this:

86193.jpg

Really? I mean REALLY?

Apparently he's an ESTP... in case you were wondering.

Lame test.

gromit

likes this
Accuracy:
single type: 12/32 (38%)
full type: 0/8 (0%)

It is hard to do! I kept saying everyone was ISTP/INTP... I realized I was just pretty much randomly guessing.

T

ThatGirl

My thoughts exactly. Some of them switched a letter or two and all I could think was "Ha! My ass they are!"

I got this.

single type: 20/48 (42%)
full type: 1/12 (8%)

I was actually almost up to 65% accurate on single but then I started messing around putting in member types who looked closely related, and my accuracy rate fell. Also what is up with the random how attractive do you think this person is questions?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Yeah I thought that too, these people are just typed based on that crappy test so the types are probably wrong anyway

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, they're all mistyped. Like hell that girl with the big, sad puppy dog eyes is an INTP over INFP! Though I will say that a lot of them didn't seem THAT far off (a lot of E/I mix-ups, and a LOT of S/N mix-ups, but many were at least somewhat in the right ballpark.) Lots of SFJs going as NFJs and NTPs (as I suspect is the case more often than not on this forum.)

T

ThatGirl

Yeah, they're all mistyped. Like hell that girl with the big, sad puppy dog eyes is an INTP over INFP! Though I will say that a lot of them didn't seem THAT far off (a lot of E/I mix-ups, and a LOT of S/N mix-ups, but many were at least somewhat in the right ballpark.) Lots of SFJs going as NFJs and NTPs (as I suspect is the case more often than not on this forum.)

Thats why I started putting in similar looking members types. Lol. Those were more off, though I really didn't do many of them. I figured my accuracy rate would stay around 50% or so, and that I would be wasting a bunch of time to realize, you cant phototype people.