• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

Little_Sticks

The Life Surfer
life-surfer.png

lol, that graphic is great.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Artist

You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
29% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
79% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Yes...now if I can find out where to purchase this "order".

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
21% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Life Surfer
You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Not exactly what I was expecting... My interest in various sports that were shown must have influenced the results.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
energy-source.png

The Energy Source You're outgoing, charismatic and in constan stimulation. You have lots of energy and lov with the people around you. People find yo you always end up being the centre of atten where you want to be. You don't like being naturally attract people.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
33% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

That was kinda fun :blush:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
8% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
75% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Life Surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
29% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Energy Source!!!

<SHOCKERRRRR, LOL!!!!> :yim_rolling_on_the_

You're outgoing, charismatic and in constant need for stimulation.
You have lots of energy and love to share it with the people around you.
People find you exciting and you always end up being the centre of attention - exactly where you want to be.
You don't like being alone and naturally attract people.

83% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

:solidarity:

-Alex

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Artist- You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

artist.png

17% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
88% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

G

garbage

go go middling scores on almost everything
I got mostly middling scores again :doh:

The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
54% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

N

NPcomplete

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
63% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

Hmm kind of accurate, I suppose. The "need for order" might be a tad exaggerated.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

One thing: they tended to equate outgoing with lots of S stuff. Give me pictures of stimulating conversations in a coffee places. People shoping for gadgets together, people in more diverse social events and venues.

Apparently I look like this
outside-the-box-achiever.png

:laugh:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took this test several times, & the 2 sets of results below are the only results I kept ending up with:

The Life Surfer

25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

The Artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
21% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

..Cognitive dissonance, anyone? :doh:

In all seriousness.. all of this resonates with me, aside from the repeated usage of the term, ''outgoing,'' considering I'm a neurotic, Reclusive Cat Lady who requires a lot of/values solitude. I am able to adapt to social situations, & like to interact with & learn about/help people, though.

I was surprised the %'s on compliance & forgiveness were so low.. I tend to deal with situations as diplomatically as possible, & I often forgive, to what some may consider, a fault. But ey, like their creators, tests can only see in so many directions at once, I suppose.

My passion for music.. & the messy/offcolor, viscerally exciting contours of life, I think [my baby Se, to an extent], shine through this test. Music's my drug of choice, you could say. Gets me out of NiTi looping, puts me in the present moment, triggers a rush of endorphins that reminds me I'm here.

Many of the images were of outdoorsy, ''thrillseeking'' activities that I love to engage in, with a select few.
I blame my xxTP friends for corrupting me over the years. :dry:

Permabanned

33% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

:huh: @ bold :rly???:

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've figured the test out. Here's how it works.

Big 5 Trait | Big 5 Dichotomy | 96Pix results description
Openness | +Inquisitive/-Non-curious | curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
Conscientiousness | +Organized/-Unstructured | efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
Extroversion | +Social/-Reserved | sociable, adventerous, outgoing, energetic
Agreeableness | +Accommodating/-Egocentric | sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
Neuroticism | +Calm/-Limbic | not measured

96Pix result | Predominant positive trait(s)
Artist | OPENNESS
? | CONSCIENTIOUSNESS
Energy Source | EXTROVERSION
Humanitarian | AGREEABLENESS
Outside-the-Box Achiever | openness conscientiousness
Life Surfer | openness extroversion
Intellectual Hippie | openness agreeableness
Natural Born Leader | conscientiousness extroversion
Organized Philanthropist | conscientiousness agreeableness
Social Creature | extroversion agreeableness

Rules
48 sets of pictures total.
8 pictures for each trait pairing (e.g. 8 pics compare whether openness takes priority over extroversion or vice-versa).
Therefore test doesn't measure dichotomies (e.g. social vs reserved), but rather which positive characteristics take priority.
200 percentage points total.
Final results don't correspond directly to Big 5 types. Outside-the-Box Achiever, Intellectual Hippie, and Artist can all be RxUAI.

Thanks to [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] for checking the sourcecode. The spoiler contains the data I collected from posted test results.

Mia.

The Humanitarian

You're compassionate and friendly. You see the good in everyone and treat all living creatures with the respect they deserve. You get along well with people and bring a feeling of harmony to your social circle. You're genuinely interested in people. You dislike conflict and prefer to take a backseat.

Permabanned
I've figured the test out. Here's how it works.

Big 5 Trait | Big 5 Dichotomy | 96Pix results description
Openness | +Inquisitive/-Non-curious | curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
Conscientiousness | +Organized/-Unstructured | efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
Extraversion | +Social/-Reserved | sociable, adventerous, outgoing, energetic
Agreeableness | +Accommodating/-Egocentric | sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
Neuroticism | +Calm/-Limbic | not measured

96Pix result | Predominant positive trait(s)
Artist | OPENNESS
? | CONSCIENTIOUSNESS
Energy Source | EXTRAVERSION
Humanitarian | AGREEABLENESS
Outside-the-Box Achiever | openness conscientiousness
Life Surfer | openness extraversion
Intellectual Hippie | openness agreeableness
Natural Born Leader | conscientiousness extraversion
Organized Philanthropist | conscientiousness agreeableness
Social Creature | extraversion agreeableness

Rules
48 sets of pictures total.
8 pictures for each trait pairing (e.g. 8 pics compare whether openness takes priority over extroversion or vice-versa).
Therefore test doesn't measure dichotomies (e.g. social vs reserved), but rather which positive characteristics take priority.
200 percentage points total.
Final results don't correspond directly to Big 5 types. Outside-the-Box Achiever, Intellectual Hippie, and Artist can all be RxUAI.

Thanks to [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] for checking the sourcecode. The spoiler contains the data I collected from posted test results.

:huh:
youre_doing_it_wrong_tshirt-p235103301417104207zvjra_400.jpg