• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
It opened up the idea of what is, or what is not, a good way to measure personality traits. It's not a matter of taking the test seriously, but of discussing why it's inconsistent with other tests that measure similar aspects of personality (and Big 5 is one of the most "valid" ones out there) & what that implies about its methods. The test may be silly, but that doesn't make the idea uninteresting, to some anyway. :coffee:
Whatever floats your boat.

Within

Permabanned
The outside-the-box achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

67% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I seem to have gotten a new one.

The artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
79% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

the-artist.jpg

I also got this. my %'s like anyone gives a damn:

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
29% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
79% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

I'm an artist irl.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
The artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
54% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
17% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I retook it and got a different result since the pics to change. I went from intellectual hippie to organized philanthropist.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Count me in as another strong introvert who got 'social creature'. :party2:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The life surfer

:hifive:

This makes you sound ENTP!

Oh, I see. It's measuring everything except neuroticism.

Hmmm, if there is a correlation at all, the life surfer (for example) would then correspond to S(X)UEI. And that really does match up to ENTP (which btw is at least ¾ correct in my case, if not 4/4) Good call...

Now to answer the question of whether picture preference has anything at all to do with type:

I mean, I chose some of the concert pics because I love live music, not because I love crowds of people.....

This part is really tricky, and is probably why it isn’t matching up as well as it could. Liking live music is a whole other dimension than liking the energy of the concert (as opposed to the other calmer picture which I usually found boring ;) ) So you can still like the concert picture that way and be an I, whereas my reasonings place me dangerously teetering on the E-borderline.

It doesn’t seem that random, but does need a lot of work. There’s probably something to this.

why do people attempt to make such clear distinctions between serious and not serious? everything can be taken seriously on a level. everything can be taken not seriously on a level. both offer new insights if you are looking at them closely.

It opened up the idea of what is, or what is not, a good way to measure personality traits. It's not a matter of taking the test seriously, but of discussing why it's inconsistent with other tests that measure similar aspects of personality (and Big 5 is one of the most "valid" ones out there) & what that implies about its methods. The test may be silly, but that doesn't make the idea uninteresting, to some anyway. :coffee:

Indeed, ‘tis interesting and greatly balanced with serious and not serious :coffee:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:huh:

I think you're being a little too deep.

It's just a silly test.

Meh...

why does my analysis bother you? :confused:

i mean that genuinely, not rudely. just like... if you don't care... then why do you care?

like, i totally agree with you that it's a silly test. but why does that mean we shouldn't talk about it? imo it's really interesting to discuss all the different reasons why people could associate with a certain picture. i'm a very, very visual learner, so images really mean a lot to me. they have a huge impact on my daily life. and then obviously this is a typology forum... so talking about typology... well...

lol though. "too deep". that's one of the most flattering criticisms i've ever gotten, from my perspective.

i dunno. i guess you'll probably think i'm overthinking it all again. that's just kind of the way my mind works. sorry if it bugs you.

:shrug:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
why does my analysis bother you? :confused:

i mean that genuinely, not rudely. just like... if you don't care... then why do you care?
I don't really... I just felt like responding. :p

like, i totally agree with you that it's a silly test. but why does that mean we shouldn't talk about it? imo it's really interesting to discuss all the different reasons why people could associate with a certain picture. i'm a very, very visual learner, so images really mean a lot to me. they have a huge impact on my daily life. and then obviously this is a typology forum... so talking about typology... well...
I seem to have got in your way, haven't I? *steps aside* You may continue. ;)

lol though. "too deep". that's one of the most flattering criticisms i've ever gotten, from my perspective.
Haha. Your welcome?

i dunno. i guess you'll probably think i'm overthinking it all again. that's just kind of the way my mind works. sorry if it bugs you.

:shrug:
Yes, I do think you're over-thinking it, but obviously it's just your personality... but there's nothing wrong with it. Being a sensor, myself, I just don't always get you people. I take this test and don't give it a second thought, while some of you want to analyze it like crazy. Meh.

Carry on! :bye:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The intellectual hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

* 42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
@ dg - you're not in my way at all, didn't mean it like that, i just was confused lol. felt bad for annoying you and didn't understand why. anyway. i'm tired of analyzing it now too
:laugh: :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
took it 4 times with 4 different results... the most constant thing was it thought I was really, really super introverted :laugh:

this may have something to do with the fact that I don't like pictures of people... they're LOOKING at me :thelook:

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

* 38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 33% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 71% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Creative, certainly; instinctive replies seem the least likely to color results. I'm reminded of the handwriting analysis Substitute demonstrated years ago corroborating this -- unless he was fooling, it was deadly accurate.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I enjoyed this one.

The Outside-the-Box Achiever

17% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
67% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

54% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
25% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

As an introspective sort, I was on Vimeo one day watching videos when I suddenly realized I was avoiding everything that included any people in it.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Life Surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

So I would be SLUAI? I think I'm more SLUEI.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
The Artist

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
13% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
96% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic