• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I seem to have gotten a new one.

The artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
79% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

the-artist.jpg

rav3n

There were at least 5 or 6 times where I disliked either option. As a guess, each picture is supposed to represent percentiles of each of the four categories so you end up through netting, getting slotted into a category based on the designer of the test, scales.

Where the problems might lie is in interpretation of representation or just plain dislike of the picture itself and/or its subjects, subject matter.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ah, then mine is pretty consistent with my typical Big 5 scores, as I score highest on openness (or "curious..." here), moderate on agreeable ("sympathetic..." here) and low to moderate on conscientiousness ("efficient..." here). The exception is the extrovert score, as I usually score much lower on that.

It seems many self-professed Is are scoring higher on E than they feel they should, so the way the test is measuring that aspect via photos may be pretty off....

Yes, this is pretty consistent with mine as well. I tend to type as SLUAI on the Big Five, and this is putting me twice at R(L)UAI [since it's not actually measuring the second of the five variables).

So the only thing that has changed is the S/R (E/I).

But with myself, I don't have a problem with that, since I don't consider myself to be a wild social extrovert. On the other hand, it is a bit strange that introverts are scoring higher on sociability than some of the extraverts....

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The outside-the-box achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

Compare your result with your friends!

* 38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 67% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

----

This was based on the images given and chosen. Would have scored intellectual hippie if I had more abstract nature photos/ landscapes.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The intellectual hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

* 46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 13% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ah, then mine is pretty consistent with my typical Big 5 scores, as I score highest on openness (or "curious..." here), moderate on agreeable ("sympathetic..." here) and low to moderate on conscientiousness ("efficient..." here). The exception is the extrovert score, as I usually score much lower on that.

It seems many self-professed Is are scoring higher on E than they feel they should, so the way the test is measuring that aspect via photos may be pretty off....
Mine doesn't correspond with my Big 5 scores at all - I score similar to you.

I wonder whether my results were thrown off because I actually know something about photography. I was annoyed by the shitty composition, exposure etc in some of the pictures and by some generally unimaginative/contrived subjects. Some of them were awesome but many were simply off-putting to me regardless of what the image was actually of. :shrug:

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
The intellectual hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

* 63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
* 58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I got the intellectual hippie twice and outside the box achiever once.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

yeah, i consider myself extraverted, but definitely not the highest of my traits.

i think i always ended up choosing pictures whose color/content made me feel happiest, or reminded me of my childhood/parents/family/friends/favorite places etc.

gromit

likes this
HAHAHA sloth vs rollercoaster!!!! Of course I choose sloth. :cheese: I loooove sloth.

Sloth.jpg

...and why do they have so many pictures of the lady with the white hat?

The organized philanthropist

Me too, strangely! ('Strangely' because I don't tend to think of myself as organized).

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

MBTI Type
INTJ
The social creature

You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

* 63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Wow, I can't think of a less apt description for me. I really like lights and colors, so I picked photos for things like concerts, discos and fireworks. I can only imagine that this is why I got the result I did.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
The social creature

You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

* 63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Wow, I can't think of a less apt description for me. I really like lights and colors, so I picked photos for things like concerts, discos and fireworks. I can only imagine that this is why I got the result I did.

Hahaha! I got the same result and I was like :steam:

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The energy source
You're outgoing, charismatic and in constant need for stimulation. You have lots of energy and love to share it with the people around you. People find you exciting and you always end up being the centre of attention - exactly where you want to be. You don't like being alone and naturally attract people.

79% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Well, I'd like to think that I'm more than 33% organized and disciplined...but everything is rather correct.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine doesn't correspond with my Big 5 scores at all - I score similar to you.

I wonder whether my results were thrown off because I actually know something about photography. I was annoyed by the shitty composition, exposure etc in some of the pictures and by some generally unimaginative/contrived subjects. Some of them were awesome but many were simply off-putting to me regardless of what the image was actually of. :shrug:

yeah, i consider myself extraverted, but definitely not the highest of my traits.

i think i always ended up choosing pictures whose color/content made me feel happiest, or reminded me of my childhood/parents/family/friends/favorite places etc.

This is the problem with gauging personality via photos. Interpretation & impression of the photos can vary so greatly that dramatically different people may be drawn to the same ones for entirely different reasons..... I mean, I chose some of the concert pics because I love live music, not because I love crowds of people.....

/DG/

You guys aren't actually taking this seriously, are you? :p

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
The intellectual hippie

33% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
25% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Of course not. I love photography and was interested in doing the quiz, only to get a weird result. And its pretty stupid if it purports to vaguely correspond to the big five.

I guess I expected too much :shrug:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

why do people attempt to make such clear distinctions between serious and not serious?

everything can be taken seriously on a level.

everything can be taken not seriously on a level.

both offer new insights if you are looking at them closely.

there must be something serious and relevant about the quiz, otherwise we would not bother taking it at all. we would not even consider it.

:shrug:

/DG/

why do people make sure clear distinctions between serious and not serious?

everything can be taken seriously on a level.

everything can be taken not seriously on a level.

both offer new insights if you are looking at them closely.

:shrug:
:huh:

I think you're being a little too deep.

It's just a silly test.

Meh...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's just a silly test.

Meh...

It opened up the idea of what is, or what is not, a good way to measure personality traits. It's not a matter of taking the test seriously, but of discussing why it's inconsistent with other tests that measure similar aspects of personality (and Big 5 is one of the most "valid" ones out there) & what that implies about its methods. The test may be silly, but that doesn't make the idea uninteresting, to some anyway. :coffee: