• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hmm... I think it's based on quarter scores (25%) and there are only 4 types LOL

I am wrong I am sure.. it just seems a little too random still.
Meh!!

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
:shock:

The social creature
You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
71% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
17% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Weird and way off. And I took it twice.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The-outside-the-box-achiever.jpg

The outside-the-box achiever
You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm... I think it's based on quarter scores (25%) and there are only 4 types LOL

I am wrong I am sure.. it just seems a little too random still.
Meh!!

Even if it's random, I still scored SIGNIFICANTLY highest in the sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving option, and lowest in the sociable option both times.

Then my organized/efficiency scores and artistic/imaginative were in the middle, with artistic/imaginative being slightly higher than organization.

I wonder if these correlate to NF, NT, SP, and SJ....(the organized would be SJ, the sociable one SP, sympathetic NF, and unconventional NT, just hazarding a guess...)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh look! There are more than four! Oaky got a different answer!

T

ThatGirl

The organized philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving

50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Unless they are measuring E/I, S/N, F/T, and P/J...did not even occur to me until I saw that Oaky's answer is unmistakably INTJ.

Which would make organized philanthropist INFJ, and the rest of us a bunch of INFPs.

Wait...so what is the social thing? I believe it's ENFJ or ESFJ.

K...and the life surfer sounds ENTP.

EDIT: nope, this is wrong, just looked at other scores and no apparent correlation of the social creature to ExFJ

What the hell is this test measuring, exactly?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The social creature

You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

checked source code, found this -

<meta property="og:description"
content="Personality test is based on the Big Five model, which is one of the most popular models for personality tests world wide. Have fun, compare with your friends and do the test again in a week to see if you get the same result!"/>

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, I see. It's measuring everything except neuroticism.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Took it again. This time I got the Outside the Box Achiever result Oaky got.

P

Phantonym

Intellectual Hippie

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
79% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The social creature

54% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

... yeah. Whatever.

(Too many reasons for picking one pic over another.)

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
(Too many reasons for picking one pic over another.)

Absolutely. They say to do it on instinct, but I can't help it. I immediately fall back to what each picture represents over just what it shows or gut reaction.

S

Sniffles

The humanitarian
You're compassionate and friendly. You see the good in everyone and treat all living creatures with the respect they deserve. You get along well with people and bring a feeling of harmony to your social circle. You're genuinely interested in people. You dislike conflict and prefer to take a backseat.

13% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
88% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The-intellectual-hippie.jpg

The intellectual hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

* 50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 21% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

G

garbage

the-life-surfer.jpg

The life surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

* 58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 54% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 29% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

go go middling scores on almost everything

Test is pretty neat, though

The life surfer

:hifive:

crevalleJack

MBTI Type
HOLY
The organized philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
63% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Yeah I need to be more aware of my human counterparts. I missed several golden career opportunities to change my life around and I only noticed them today.....

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
checked source code, found this

checked source code, found this -

Personality test is based on the Big Five model, which is one of the most popular models for personality tests world wide.

Ah, then mine is pretty consistent with my typical Big 5 scores, as I score highest on openness (or "curious..." here), moderate on agreeable ("sympathetic..." here) and low to moderate on conscientiousness ("efficient..." here). The exception is the extrovert score, as I usually score much lower on that.

It seems many self-professed Is are scoring higher on E than they feel they should, so the way the test is measuring that aspect via photos may be pretty off....

Jaguar

Those (and the picture pairs) change each time you take the test.

I see someone else noticed. :wink:

Take it 3 times, and you'll possibly get 3 different results like I did.
All the pics change.