• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Eye Test

F

figsfiggyfigs

So I realized that all the ones I changed were actually accurate. I would've gotten 100% on this damn thing, if I didn't go recheck all the questions. Should always listen to your gut man.

Also, I picked all the "flirtatious and interested" ones as "hostile and Irritated".... This could mean something. I don't have it figured out yet... but I know it means something.

ps: I got 25....

*hides in shame*

Haha, I didn't miss the flirtatious looks at all :)

I missed one fantasizing, but she looked pissed off.

LOL! I said the same thing, I even thought the page loaded incorrectly, because some of them didn't fit. :laugh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love how they spelled skeptical wrong. I had a harder time with female eyes. One of the male eyes was something like firm, or decisive, and I put down curious, because that is how I look when I am curious hahaha. He had the raised eyebrow, it looked.

Oh, it was #23, defiant.

Oh, it looks like sceptical is right...in some cases.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I got twenty-nine.

Hahah, I thought all the flirtatious happy people were suspicious and angry. :smile:

MissLizzy

Your score: 31
A typical score is in the range 22-30. If you scored over 30,
you are very accurate at decoding a person's facial expressions
around their eyes. A score under 22 indicates you find this quite difficult
---------

The correct answers for the ones you missed are:
18: decisive
27: cautious
31: confident
32: serious
33: concerned

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
30, and I noticed what might be a language barrier, because there were many cases when I would have used a fifth adjective instead of any of the four choices offered.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your score: 32

mistook:
- upset for terrified (couldn't decide which, erred on the side of wrong, lol)
- pensive for irritated
- hostile for anxious
- confident for ashamed (this one really confused me, dark photo)

did anyone else notice how female eyes were often flirtatious, fantasizing, unsure, while male eyes were decisive, hostile, pensive? that sort of got on my nerves.

Nicodemus

24. I was confident in about eight choices, the rest was more or less guesswork.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your score: 31
-----------------------
The correct answers for the ones you missed are:
23: defiant
25: interested
29: reflective
34: distrustful
35: nervous

Recently had an INTJ ask me how it was that I knew every moment where he was upset when he was otherwise appearing normal. I told him that I am very in tune with 'sad eyes', even if they only make themselves apparent for a split second.
Interesting test :yes:

G

Ginkgo

I took this test on INTPc and got 32. Trust your first impressions. Overthinking even slightly muddles it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test your social intelligence

It's either identical enough, or not.. this has 36 (technically 37 but the first is a practice one, which I got right. :yay:)

Your score is 30 out of 36

How did others do on this test?
The average score is 26. But we found that not everyone does the same on this test:

Women, on average, score half a point higher than men.
Young people under 18 score substantially lower than adults.

Does this test work equally well for all people around the world?
This test was developed in Great Britain and the images you saw were taken from British magazines in 1990's. Unsurprisingly, the test doesn't work perfectly for people who are not native speakers of English or for people who come from cultures that are very different from Britain's.

Should you worry if you got a low score?
No. Your screen lighting level, mood, fatigue and many other factors might have affected your score. The results of this test are useful when they are averaged across many people, but they can be inaccurate for any individual person.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Test your social intelligence

It's either identical enough, or not.. this has 36 (technically 37 but the first is a practice one, which I got right. :yay:)

Your score is 30 out of 36

The average score is 26. But we found that not everyone does the same on this test:

This test was developed in Great Britain and the images you saw were taken from British magazines in 1990's. Unsurprisingly, the test doesn't work perfectly for people who are not native speakers of English or for people who come from cultures that are very different from Britain's.

No. Your screen lighting level, mood, fatigue and many other factors might have affected your score. The results of this test are useful when they are averaged across many people, but they can be inaccurate for any individual person.

Your score is 27 out of 36

I am like a god amongst men.
More seriously, wtf, half of the pics were taken from 1930ies news cutouts or something :laugh: how the hell

I'm actually surprised I got 27 given that I've spent most of the test thinking "wtf is this'

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Your score: 32

mistook:
- upset for terrified (couldn't decide which, erred on the side of wrong, lol)
- pensive for irritated
- hostile for anxious
- confident for ashamed (this one really confused me, dark photo)

did anyone else notice how female eyes were often flirtatious, fantasizing, unsure, while male eyes were decisive, hostile, pensive? that sort of got on my nerves.

Those lucious women, trying to distract us from serious test taking :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

Far better than I thought I'd do. All my incorrect answers were male eyes, and they had to do with shyness. Uneasy, despondent, etc.

Feelings better left for weaker men :coffee:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am like a god amongst men.
More seriously, wtf, half of the pics were taken from 1930ies news cutouts or something :laugh: how the hell

I'm actually surprised I got 27 given that I've spent most of the test thinking "wtf is this'

Yeah haha they're all black and white. Like are the men from Alfred Hitchcock?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Got 27/30 on the new link, which is 1 above average. Kind of weird considering I felt like I was just randomly clicking on some of them.

A Lone Wolf

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w6
Your score is 28 out of 36