• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Color Test

Jaguar

Would anyone prefer high black - parasitism and amorality?

wolfy

awsm
wolfy, didn't you get nearly identical scores in all the temperaments on a test I once posted? Does that ring a bell to you?

20% White, 20% Blue, 18% Black, 20% Red, 20% Green

You're colorless. You don't quite fall into any of the color categories, or maybe you fit into all of them. This might be because you're a psychopath with numerous personalities, or because you're just not all that passionate or certain about anything. Or you might just be too unique to be categorized so crudely.

I could always be a psychopath. I tested evenly on your thinking styles test too but didn't post the results. It's pretty interesting how I tested evenly in this one, I really didn't see that happening.

Jaguar

I could always be a psychopath. I tested evenly on your thinking styles test too but didn't post the results. It's pretty interesting how I tested evenly in this one, I really didn't see that happening.

You know, wolfy, it's always the 'nice' guys who end up having the butcher knife in their hand. :biggrin:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Jaguar
Would anyone prefer high black - parasitism and amorality?

Black isn't as evil as it's sometimes made out to be, it's more or less just dark and willing to do things that the other colors won't (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DarkIsNotEvil).

Black individuals are usually just typical selfish people who are willinging to carefully break rules to sometimes get things they want. They tend to be ambitious, resourceful, unabashed, and individualistic. In fiction they tend to be dark and edgy anti-heroes.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Green-White

51% White, 22% Blue, 2% Black, 20% Red, 58% Green

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Black-Red

11% White, 26% Blue, 38% Black, 52% Red, 26% Green

Black-Red

You're black-red, the color of chaos, between fire and death. You love blood and gore, and probably approve of torture. Especially recreational torture. You know, for fun. You probably play with fire, and like to threaten people, joking or not. You're quick to enter a fight, but you rarely play fair

In Magic: the Gathering, black-red is the color of destruction and insanity.

oh.....

omg im the only one who got it. IM EVIL

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
White-Blue

46% White, 44% Blue, 18% Black, 11% Red, 27% Green

You're white-blue, the color of wind, between light and water. You're probably interested in politics or philosophy. You follow your routines strictly. You might seem a bit uptight or intimidating, but you don't especially care if this bothers people. You're sharp and ambitious, and you'll do whatever you have to in order to accomplish your goals.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-blue is the color of restriction and delay.

This makes me sound like a TJ.

wolfy

awsm
You know, wolfy, it's always the 'nice' guys who end up having the butcher knife in their hand. :biggrin:

Haha, yeah. And remember I am just as likely to be black as white at any given time according to this test.

KDude

Green-White
34% White, 30% Blue, 27% Black, 29% Red, 37% Green

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-green is the color of interdependence and growth.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dman sure are a lot of green-white members on the board. Maybe the test is broken?

Or since in Magic green-white tend to be the most communal and freindly colors it just shows how selfless and nice the members of type-c are?

Or one of the guilds from the storyline that embodies the worst of green-white is the selesnya guild which are a nature loving cult of hive minded followers, which means type-c is some sort of nature cult?

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
Blue-Black
You're blue-black, the color of manipulation, between water and death. You're probably very sarcastic and cynical. The ends always justify the means. You probably like to toy with people's minds. You are also probably an extreme Darwinist.

In Magic: the Gathering, blue-black is the color of espionage and treachery.

I'm maybe cynical and a bit manipulative(though I suck at it, I try it sometimes), but I'm rather the opposite of arrogant.

KDude

Dman sure are a lot of green-white members on the board. Maybe the test is broken?

Or since in Magic green-white tend to be the most communal and freindly colors it just shows how selfless and nice the members of type-c are?

Or one of the guilds from the storyline that embodies the worst of green-white is the selesnya guild which are a nature loving cult of hive minded followers, which means type-c is some sort of nature cult?

I would be more white than white-green, I think. I'm not exactly nature oriented (I have nothing against it either though :cool:).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by KDude
I would be more white than white-green, I think. I'm not exactly nature oriented (I have nothing against it either though ).

True, for example my colors are green-white-red to be exact. Also I beginning to think this test may have a certain bias to it, as some of the traits are too positive (the green-white ones) while the black-red and blue-black are far too negative.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're red-green, the color of rock, between fire and earth. You're a free spirit, and you are passionate about your relations to living things, be they plants, animals, or other people. You place a high value on your freedom, and will fight fiercely for it. You probably have few inhibitions, and you like to break down the inhibitions of others.

:solidarity:

fair, though i don't really know how rock and free-spirited end up being equated.

i do think that blue comes off oddly in this test, and black as more negative than it should.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for Another One of Those Color Tests ...
White-Blue

56% White, 41% Blue, 32% Green, 14% Red, 11% Black​

You're white-blue, the color of wind, between light and water. You're probably interested in politics or philosophy. You follow your routines strictly. You might seem a bit uptight or intimidating, but you don't especially care if this bothers people. You're sharp and ambitious, and you'll do whatever you have to in order to accomplish your goals.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-blue is the color of restriction and delay.

S

Sniffles

Green-White
37% White, 27% Blue, 9% Black, 19% Red, 40% Green

In Magic: the Gathering, white-green is the color of interdependence and growth.

Greta

MBTI Type
INTe
Damn your after-school special results :devil:

You're blue-black, the color of manipulation, between water and death. You're probably very sarcastic and cynical. The ends always justify the means. You probably like to toy with people's minds. You are also probably an extreme Darwinist.

In Magic: the Gathering, blue-black is the color of espionage and treachery.

Manipulative??? Treacherous?? Terrible test - and not even a color test like it claims to be.

RAwsOUL999

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Green

57% White, 21% Blue, 2% Black, 21% Red, 64% Green

Green

You're green, the color of earth, nature, and life. This might mean you're very spiritual, or that you thrive outdoors. You probably have pets that you love as much as or more than your closest human friends. You might also be a hippie.

In Magic: the Gathering, green is the color of growth, regeneration, and powerful beasts.

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
42% White, 27% Blue, 12% Black, 34% Red, 47% Green

Green-White

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black-Red

You're black-red, the color of chaos, between fire and death. You love blood and gore, and probably approve of torture. Especially recreational torture. You know, for fun. You probably play with fire, and like to threaten people, joking or not. You're quick to enter a fight, but you rarely play fair

In Magic: the Gathering, black-red is the color of destruction and insanity.

Hmmmmm...really? :thinking: