• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

wow! I love the socionics test where you choose the photo of ur desert island person

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sociotype: EIE-2Ni
aka ENFj, The Actor, , and Ethical Intuitive Extrovert
Other Possible Types

1. EII (INFj): 89% as likely as EIE
2. IEI (INFp): 87% as likely as EIE
3. LII (INTj): 77% as likely as EIE

---

I could almost see myself as an extremely repressed EIE. Almost. It's infinitely more likely that I'm the introverted version, which is IEI/INFp.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone know what the "number-function" is after the "ILI" or whatever?

Like "IEI-0" "IEI-3Ni" "IEI-1Ni" What does that mean?

It's the strength of your subtype. So IEI-0 means split more or less evenly on the subtypes. IEI-1Ni would be a slight Ni subtype. IEI-3Ni is a strong Ni subtype.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
aka INFp, The Romantic, , and Intuitive Ethical Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. EIE (ENFj): 76% as likely as IEI
2. IEE (ENFp): 68% as likely as IEI
3. ILI (INTp): 66% as likely as IEI

weird that INFj wasn't even in the top 4. i don't understand why i'm ni/fe in socionics

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hmhm, intp pfff. I am critic of those pseudo tests !

The Extended Socionics Test
Test Result
Sociotype: ILI-0
aka INTp, The Critic, , and Intuitive Logical Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. LIE (ENTj): 97% as likely as ILI
2. ILE (ENTp): 87% as likely as ILI
3. SLI (ISTp): 67% as likely as ILI

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/index.php?est_id=389

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I'm guessing my result will be a rarity. :)

Sociotype: ESE-0
aka ESFj, The Enthusiast, , and Ethical Sensing Extrovert

Other Possible Types
1. SEI (ISFp): 85% as likely as ESE
2. SEE (ESFp): 71% as likely as ESE
3. EIE (ENFj): 61% as likely as ESE

Brief Description of ESE

Using extroverted feeling as her base function and introverted sensing as her creative, the ESE is adept at understanding people's emotional needs, and she often responds to these needs through comforting words and actions. Driven by a desire for harmony and perfection in her life, the ESE uses her emotional acuity to strengthen and solidify the relationships with the people she cares about in her life. The ESE enjoys bringing people together for social interaction and improving their moods through the use of games, laughter, music, and good food. Perhaps better than any other type (exept for maybe the SEI), the ESE understands the effect that this sensory stimuli can have on a person's emotional state. At her best, the ESE is a center of vibrant social interaction where the goal is harmony and happiness for all the group participants; at her worst, the ESE's desire to help others may cause her to neglect her own needs. Additionally, the ESE's penchant for empathy can often cause her undue strain when she bears the emotional pain that others are feeling.

Small Groups

* Quadra: Alpha
* Club: Social
* Temperament: EJ
* Romance Styles:
1. Primary: Caregiver
2. Secondary: Victim

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There were too many questions I left in the middle as neither or both applied nearly equally..... This is pretty much what I always test, one of the following 4 anyway....

Sociotype: ILI-2Ni
Other Possible Types

1. IEI (INFp): 99% as likely as ILI
2. IEE (ENFp): 72% as likely as ILI
3. EII (INFj): 71% as likely as ILI

Brief Description of ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated. Learn more about the ILI here!

Sociotype Characteristics
Small Groups
* Quadra: Gamma
* Club: Researcher
* Temperament: IP
* Romance Styles:
1. Primary: Victim
2. Secondary: Caregiver

First Tier Dichotomies
* Introverted
* Intuitive
* Logical (Thinking)
* Irrational (Perceiving)

You: Relative Strength- Relative Values

Ni 31% - 31%
Te 44% - 44%
Si 19% - 19%
Fe 6% - 6%

Se 19% - 31%
Fi 6% - 44%
Se 31% - 19%
Ti 44% - 6%

(hmmm...they have Se twice & no Ne!!!)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There were too many questions I left in the middle as neither or both applied nearly equally..... This is pretty much what I always test, one of the following 4 anyway....

Sociotype: ILI-2Ni
Other Possible Types

1. IEI (INFp): 99% as likely as ILI
2. IEE (ENFp): 72% as likely as ILI
3. EII (INFj): 71% as likely as ILI

Brief Description of ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated. Learn more about the ILI here!

Sociotype Characteristics
Small Groups
* Quadra: Gamma
* Club: Researcher
* Temperament: IP
* Romance Styles:
1. Primary: Victim
2. Secondary: Caregiver

First Tier Dichotomies
* Introverted
* Intuitive
* Logical (Thinking)
* Irrational (Perceiving)

You: Relative Strength- Relative Values

Ni 31% - 31%
Te 44% - 44%
Si 19% - 19%
Fe 6% - 6%

Se 19% - 31%
Fi 6% - 44%
Se 31% - 19%
Ti 44% - 6%

(hmmm...they have Se twice & no Ne!!!)

intp or enfp or infj wow there are worlds in between that types. Either you have a 3 person split personality with a precise emergence of at least one personality when answering a new question or the test sucks.

It must suck it told me I am intp ! Imagine that !!!

B

brainheart

Sociotype: IEI-1Fe

Other Possible Types

EII (INFj): 76% as likely as IEI
SEI (ISFp): 75% as likely as IEI
IEE (ENFp): 74% as likely as IEI

Seems pretty right-on to me. I feel like I am a combination of these four types, so...

But after reading the descriptions, I think the INFj sounds more like me- maybe minutely, but still...

G

garbage

"Choose between a dude sitting on a couch and a dude picking some corn" :shock:

I think I just ended up clicking on all the hot people :shrug:

Anyway, I got this:

Sociotype: ILI-0
Other Possible Types

1. LII (INTj): 77% as likely as ILI
2. ILE (ENTp): 76% as likely as ILI
3. LIE (ENTj): 73% as likely as ILI

VI Component Results (worth 30% of test)
Quadra Distribution

1. Delta: 26%
2. Gamma: 26%
3. Alpha: 24%
4. Beta: 23%

Top 4 Types

1. ILE
2. ILI
3. LII
4. EII

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Sociotype: ILE-1Ti
aka ENTp, The Inventor, , and Intuitive Logical Extrovert
Other Possible Types

1. SLE (ESTp): 71% as likely as ILE
2. ILI (INTp): 62% as likely as ILE
3. LII (INTj): 60% as likely as ILE

Brief Description of ILE

Using extroverted intuition as her base function and introverted thinking as her creative, the ILE is adept at generating a thousand solutions for the same problem. Unlike the LII who is bound by the rules he follows, the ILE sees these same rules as flexible and enabling--they can be altered and adjusted to enable every new idea the ILE conceives. In fact, the rules are often completely rewritten for every new idea the ILE has. At her best, the ILE is capable of learning complex and abstract concepts faster than almost any other sociotype and building off this knowledge to create a multitude of theories and ideas. At her worst, the ILE is often so inundated by new thoughts that actualizing one singular idea to fruition can be difficult. And although the ILE is good at understanding more abstract phenomena, the ILE often struggles understanding the more nuanced societal norms of interaction, which can cause her to be unsure of the appropriate action when socializing. Learn more about the ILE here!

How cool. :D
There were too many cool guy partying vs srs dude with a bowtie

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sociotype: SEI-0
aka ISFp, The Mediator, , and Sensing Ethical Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. SEE (ESFp): 100% as likely as SEI
2. ESE (ESFj): 96% as likely as SEI
3. ESI (ISFj): 76% as likely as SEI

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detriment. Learn more about the SEI here!

Yep, sounds like me.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm, interesting test, I'd not seen this one before. The photograph part was kinda cool!

Sociotype: EII-0

aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Hmm ILI, which says INTp. However the description is different from what I've read as MBTI description of MBTI, and I must say, it seems to fit better. Anyone else who has the same idea?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
intp or enfp or infj wow there are worlds in between that types. Either you have a 3 person split personality with a precise emergence of at least one personality when answering a new question or the test sucks.

It must suck it told me I am intp ! Imagine that !!!

Yes.....I'm going with "the test sucks", but also "Socionics sucks".

jixmixfix

Permabanned
My results for the short test were ISFP (SEI) and my results for the long test were SLI(ISTP).

A

Anew Leaf

On the extended I got INFp, with INFj second, and ENFj third, and INTp fourth.

I always test as INFp on Socionics... and yet I think I am more INFj if you break down the functions.

Interestingly enough on the breakdown I scored equal in Ni and Ne and equal in Fe and Fi. :thinking: So no idea what this means, :laugh:.

Results:

Other Possible Types
1.EII (INFj): 81% as likely as IEI
2.EIE (ENFj): 78% as likely as IEI
3.ILI (INTp): 76% as likely as IEI

VI Component Results (worth 30% of test)--Still In Development

Quadra Distribution
1. Beta: 35%
2. Alpha: 26%
3. Delta: 26%
4. Gamma: 13%