• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

wow! I love the socionics test where you choose the photo of ur desert island person

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It took me a few tries to figure out what to look for in the pictures. I had to remember: I am alone on a desert island with that person. Only that one person. Our lives depend on being able to do all of the things we need to be able to do together. So I want someone who is able to do all the things that I'm not able to do very well. It was kind of based on reading about what the types look for in a relationship and why. They said you feel really good when you talk to a person who 'needs' your greatest strength because it is their greatest weakness - that's making a long story short - so I looked for people with facial expressions different from my own.

I felt guilty about the 'rejected' person in the other photo and apologized for having to leave them out. Yeah, some of them looked like people who would be good friends or fun to hang out with, I had that same feeling.

oh that's funny...i so did not do it that way. i can be quite impractical. i just imagined i walked into a room with those two people in it and picked the person i felt i would enjoy the company more of.

wolfy

awsm
I just picked what I liked randomly. I pretty much got the right result. Trust your gut, trust me to be tekitou.

てきとう tekitou (adj-na) (1) suitable; adequate; relevant; appropriate; fit; (2) random; halfhearted; on the spot; whatever works;

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
interesting. i did the test again, this time setting all my sliders to my genuine answers but as close to neutral as i could, and letting the pictures take center stage. i just chose who i felt made me more "comfortable"... i got IEE-1Ne / ENFp.

then i took the test twice more, setting the sliders to random and choosing people i felt less comfortable with to see what my results would be: ESFp the first time, then INFj. finally, i went through the test setting all the sliders to my real answers, and then choosing photos of people i felt less comfortable with. ENFp... so... i'm not sure if my photo selection ended up playing in significantly. maybe i was inconsistent.

does anyone know what the number after the 3-letter type refers to? the -1Ne part

KDude

It's not simply flipped, but it's often flipped when it comes to introverts. Many Extroverts correlate directly (i.e. an ENFp is still ENFP). Not quite the case with INTJs, INFJs, INTPs, ISTPs, etc.. A Ni dom could very likely be an INFp/IEI or INTp/ILI, and an INFP might be INFj/EII. The reason why the "J" and "P" is switched is simply because socionics deemed IEI to be a "percieving" type, with Ni at the forefront. And a Ti or Fi dom a judging type, because those are "judging" oriented. It isn't a distinction made about orderliness or whatnot like it is in MBTI.

There's more involved than that, but that's the basic difference.

Nameless Hero

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
aka ENTp, The Inventor, , and Intuitive Logical Extrovert
Other Possible Types
1.IEI (INFp): 87% as likely as ILE
2.ILI (INTp): 87% as likely as ILE
3.LIE (ENTj): 82% as likely as ILE

Using extroverted intuition as her base function and introverted thinking as her creative, the ILE is adept at generating a thousand solutions for the same problem. Unlike the LII who is bound by the rules he follows, the ILE sees these same rules as flexible and enabling--they can be altered and adjusted to enable every new idea the ILE conceives. In fact, the rules are often completely rewritten for every new idea the ILE has. At her best, the ILE is capable of learning complex and abstract concepts faster than almost any other sociotype and building off this knowledge to create a multitude of theories and ideas. At her worst, the ILE is often so inundated by new thoughts that actualizing one singular idea to fruition can be difficult. And although the ILE is good at understanding more abstract phenomena, the ILE often struggles understanding the more nuanced societal norms of interaction, which can cause her to be unsure of the appropriate action when socializing. Learn more about the ILE here!

I AM an Infantile Romantic with Aggressive tendencies! Why did this ROBOT call me HER?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sociotype: ILE-1Ne
aka ENTp, The Inventor, and Intuitive Logical Extrovert

Other Possible Types
1.LII (INTj): 80% as likely as ILE
2.IEE (ENFp): 64% as likely as ILE
3.EII (INFj): 51% as likely as ILE

The images part was fun.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Sociotype: IEE-1Fi
aka ENFp, The Psychologist, , and Intuitive Ethical Extrovert

Other Possible Types
EII (INFj): 84% as likely as IEE
IEI (INFp): 78% as likely as IEE
SEE (ESFp): 67% as likely as IEE

Screenshot2011-02-02at63405PM.png

hahahah results remind me of the four romances styles:
infantile aggressor.
i want a play mate, not a son

results: www.sociotype.com/tests/index.php?est_id=353

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sociotype: ILI-1Ni
aka INTp, The Critic, , and Intuitive Logical Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. ILE (ENTp): 90% as likely as ILI
2. LII (INTj): 84% as likely as ILI
3. LIE (ENTj): 82% as likely as ILI

The images were kind of obvious, they probably figured the type before the images thing.
The images can also be an experiment of theirs, with no effect on the test, just to see who we'd pick.

I don't know why I got INTJ, probably because I think it's a cooler type.

P

Phantonym

Sociotype: IEI-0

aka INFp, The Romantic, , and Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Other Possible Types:

EII (INFj): 97% as likely as IEI
ESI (ISFj): 87% as likely as IEI
EIE (ENFj): 78% as likely as IEI

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test Result

Congratulations! You have completed the test. For future reference, the link to this result is www.sociotype.com/tests/index.php?est_id=364

Sociotype: LII-1Ne

aka INTj, The Analyst,
Ti.gif
Ne.gif
, and Logical Intuitive IntrovertOther Possible Types

1. ILI (INTp): 81% as likely as LII
  2. LIE (ENTj): 78% as likely as LII
  3. EII (INFj): 75% as likely as LII
Brief Description of LII

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here!
Sociotype Characteristics

Small GroupsFirst Tier Dichotomies
  • Quadra: Alpha
  • Club: Researcher
  • Temperament: IJ
  • Romance Styles:
    1. Primary: Infantile
    2. Secondary: Aggressor
  • Introverted
  • Intuitive
  • Logical (Thinking)
  • Rational (Judging)
Model A Function Strengths and Values

YouIdeal DualFunction Information ElementRelative StrengthRelative ValueInformation ElementRelative StrengthRelative Value

1. Ti 36%
    Ne 39%
    Fi 14%
    Se 11%

Fe 14%
    Si 11%
    Te 36%
    Ni 39%

In the photos I tended to choose people who looked like they were the thoughtful types. I tended to choose those who have more of a natural beauty about them rather than those who looked like they were trying too hard to be overtly sexy. Some photos looked rather cocky and that was a turn off. I liked some emotional expressives as long as its not too in-your-face. I also tended to prefer the photos taken in nature backdrops. Wonder what this all says about me.

I found myself struggling with the photo section because much of the time, I liked both photos and other times I didn't like either one. It still got both my type and subtype correct.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

INTj; The Analyst, , and Logical Intuitive Introvert

1.ILE (ENTp): 100% as likely as LII
2.EII (INFj): 74% as likely as LII
3.LIE (ENTj): 67% as likely as LII

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Sociotype: IEI-1Ni

aka INFp, The Romantic, Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Other Possible Types

ILI (INTp): 92% as likely as IEI
EII (INFj): 86% as likely as IEI
IEE (ENFp): 85% as likely as IEI

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Does anyone know what the "number-function" is after the "ILI" or whatever?

Like "IEI-0" "IEI-3Ni" "IEI-1Ni" What does that mean?

KDude

I've never seen it before, but there are things like subtypes, where an INFj has a more open or gregarious Ne type of attitude, rather than being more insistent on their Fi view. With an IEI, it'd be a prominent Fe (another thing, Fe isn't really "social morals" or what have you. It's more like "merriment" and effusiveness and one's capacity to manipulate the social atmosphere - and I don't mean manipulate in a bad way. So in the IEIs case, it'd just mean a bigger sense of humor or playfulness than a Ni subtype.. Like more behavior that expresses things in ways that produces a fun atmosphere for others.).

That said, "3", "2", "1" is all new to me. It could be referring to "DCNH", which is some other theory that gives 4 subtypes instead of two - but that would just be something created by people on in the internet. The original/Russian socionics people only wrote about two subtypes per type.

Greta

MBTI Type
INTe
INTj with INTp 99% as likely. Now it's clear why I have INTe down for type

Sociotype: LII-1Ne

aka INTj, The Analyst and Logical Intuitive Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. ILI (INTp): 99% as likely as LII
2. LIE (ENTj): 87% as likely as LII
3. ILE (ENTp): 82% as likely as LII

eta:

Small Groups

* Quadra: Alpha
* Club: Researcher
* Temperament: IJ
* Romance Styles:
............. 1. Primary: Infantile
.............. 2. Secondary: Aggressor

First Tier Dichotomies

* Introverted
* Intuitive
* Logical (Thinking)
* Rational (Judging)

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Sociotype: LSI-1Ti

aka ISTj, The Inspector, , and Logical Sensing Introvert
Other Possible Types

SLE (ESTp): 83% as likely as LSI
LII (INTj): 70% as likely as LSI
LSE (ESTj): 69% as likely as LSI

Brief Description of LSI
Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted sensing as his creative, the LSI excels at formulating systems of the world that can be practically utilized. The LSI has a strong understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of a system and can manipulate either to his advantage. Similar to the LII, the LSI creates rules and principles built on logical consistency, which he religiously adheres to. But unlike the LII, the LSI does not speculate as much on improbable possibilities but rather focuses on practical solutions to problems. At his best, the LSI acts as a model citizen or employee; dutifully providing for his family, his employer, his friends and his community. He will rigidly uphold the law and other actions he perceives as just and logical, while discouraging actions he views as unjust. At his worst, the LSI can become driven towards the acquisition of power to the detriment of anyone that stands in his way; in realizing these goals, the LSI can become oblivious to actions that many might consider inhumane. Learn more about the LSI here!

Small Groups
Quadra: Beta
Club: Pragmatist
Temperament: IJ
Romance Styles:
Primary: Aggressor
Secondary: Infantile

curious. i actually don't like the pictures... don't like having to choose between people, lol. i felt like i was being mean :doh:

I didn't like the pictures for the exact opposite reason. :laugh: I didn't like choosing between the pictures because I thought most of them looked like douchebags. I needed a 'Neither' option.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:shrug:
Sociotype: EII-1Ne
aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. IEE (ENFp): 80% as likely as EII
2. LII (INTj): 68% as likely as EII
3. IEI (INFp): 64% as likely as EII

Brief Description of EII

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive. Learn more about the EII here!
Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies

* Quadra: Delta
* Club: Humanitarian
* Temperament: IJ
* Romance Styles:
1. Primary: Infantile
2. Secondary: Aggressor

* Introverted
* Intuitive
* Ethical (Feeling)
* Rational (Judging)

Model A Function Strengths and Values
You Ideal Dual
Function Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value

Leading
Creative
Role
Vulnerable
Suggestive

Mobilizing
Ignoring
Demonstrative

Fi
Ne
Ti
Se

Te
Si
Fe
Ni
41%
34%
9%
16%

9%
16%
41%
34%
41%
34%
9%
16%

41%
34%
9%
16%
Te
Si
Fe
Ni

Fi
Ne
Ti
Se
41%
34%
9%
16%

9%
16%
41%
34%
41%
34%
9%
16%

41%
34%
9%
16%
About The Socionics Tests
Which Test Should You Take

Although not of great importance, there are some key differences between the Original Socionics Test and Extended Socionics Test. These differences may make one of the tests more appropriate for you than the other. In general, both tests will provide similar results. The main difference is that the Original Socionics Test is about half the length of the Extended Socionics Test, and the Extended Socionics Test includes a visual component not present in the Original Socionics Test. Listed below or some of the differences between the two tests.
The Original Socionics Test

1. Shorter in length (only 34 questions)
2. Relies solely of choosing the most fitting description
3. Relies solely on subjective self-assessment
4. Subject to confirmation (or other cognitive) bias of test-taker
5. Results do not include subtype
6. Results do not include analysis of Model A function strengths and values

The Extended Socionics Test

1. Longer in length (75 questions)
2. Basically extends the Original Socionics Test
3. Has both a descriptive and visual component
4. Visual component mitigates any confirmation (or other cognitive) bias of test-taker
5. Results include subtype
6. Results include analysis of Model A function strengths and values
7. Theory behind visual component still in development stage
8. Theory behind visual component lacks empirical evidence

rav3n

Socionics type: LIE or 2Te.

aka ENTj.

Other Possible Types

1. ILI (INTp): 99% as likely as LIE
  2. LII (INTj): 97% as likely as LIE
  3. LSI (ISTj): 87% as likely as LIE

Well this really helps to clarify exactly what I am. :shrug:

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sociotype: ILI-2Te
aka INTp, The Critic, , and Intuitive Logical Introvert
Other Possible Types

1. LII (INTj): 93% as likely as ILI
2. LIE (ENTj): 86% as likely as ILI
3. ILE (ENTp): 84% as likely as ILI

Brief Description of ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.