• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual pattern/ Number pattern Test

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I'll take this when I have more time.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
79% Visual pattern (Wow, completed in 6 mins and was expecting a rubbish outcome)

Intelligence, i quit after question 7. On this occasion numbers are not my strength. Meh.

Pinker85

97 on patterns and 98 on numbers. In all fairness I think doing well on any test is about understanding how they've designed the test and how they want you to solve it. So I always quickly skim through all the questions to get an idea as to the overall pattern of the problems asked. Solve the ones that you absolutely are certain are correct first which will help you understand the logic used. Also the possible answers are as important in the process as the given elements of the pattern.