• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heroic Myth Index

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

Don't pity the f00!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

God, I can't believe I've answered 70 questions to get a three sentence description.

What a bunch of horseshit.

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

The goal of the Fool is perhaps the wisest goal of all, which is just to enjoy life as it is, with all its paradoxes and dilemmas.

What causes most dread in the Fool is a lack of stimulation and being 'not alive'. They must seek to 'be', perhaps as the Sage, but may not understand this.

Wow, a test actually told me I'm a fool. :newwink:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm a Lover.

Whoopee! Just what I always wanted to be when I grow up. ;)

B

ByMySword

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Creators, fearing that all is an illusion, seek to prove reality outside of their minds.

A critical part of their quest is in finding and accepting themselves, discovering their true identity in relation to the external world.

Nice, sounds a lot like INFJs actually.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait... so how many INFJs get Creator?
I just took it. That's what I got.
Hmm..
I suppose it'd make sense for each type to have similar results..

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fool

:bananallama:

Qre:us

Here's a link to a quiz to determine your type: What's Your Archetype?

The mofo called me a FOOL! Punkass, scumfucking (*&)(&#($&(#)!!!

Fool

** it was quite accurate. :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
CREATOR
When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

-------------------------------

Creator
Creators, fearing that all is an illusion, seek to prove reality outside of their minds.

A critical part of their quest is in finding and accepting themselves, discovering their true identity in relation to the external world.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Creator.

Seeker or Fool would have been more preferable.

QuentinBeck

Destroyer

When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

The Destroyer is a paradoxical character whose destructiveness reflects the death drive and an inner fear of annihilation. As a fighter, they are thus careless of their own safety and may put others in danger too.

Their quest is to change, to let go of their anger or whatever force drives them and return to balance, finding the life drive that will sustain them. Living on the cusp of life and death, they are often surprisingly humble.

G

garbage

welp

Caregiver

Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.

THE CAREGIVER/ALTRUIST

The Caregiver is an altruist, moved by compassion, generosity, and selflessness to help others. Although prone to martyrdom and enabling behaviors, the inner Caregiver/Altruist helps us raise our children, aid those in need, and build structures to sustain life and health. .

nanook

a scream in a vortex
oh fuck me. i have finally found the purpose of my live.

at a higher level, i will remind you of your vulnerability and interdependence.

LOL

:violin:

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Creator