• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heroic Myth Index

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

This is true of me at the time. However I think a test like this is very dependent on one's current-life situation. :coffee:

Calvinist777

Enneagram
6w5
Destroyer

When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

Oh my goodness, didn't see that coming.

quick123

Re:

What a coincidence! I'm only here because of my interest in the Myth of Indexed Heros. Wow, small world.

Welcome.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Jaguar

This is true of me at the time. However I think a test like this is very dependent on one's current-life situation. :coffee:

That's the whole point. The archetypes may or may not be static. The results of an archetype test are what you are dealing with now. Carol S. Pearson's books are interesting:

1. Awakening the Heroes Within: Twelve Archetypes to Help Us Find Ourselves and Transform the World.
  2. What Story Are You Living?: A Workbook and Guide to Interpreting Results from the Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Destroyer

When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
That's the whole point. The archetypes may or may not be static. The results of an archetype test are what you are dealing with now. Carol S. Pearson's books are interesting:

1. Awakening the Heroes Within: Twelve Archetypes to Help Us Find Ourselves and Transform the World.
  2. What Story Are You Living?: A Workbook and Guide to Interpreting Results from the Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator

Interesting, I didn't know so much work had been done on it. Danke.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Seems mostly true to me.