• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Dark Tower Character Are You?

ygolo

My termites win
Jake: The Boy

1068005468_esJakecopy.jpg

You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

Why am I pointing a gun? I don't know what Dark Tower is.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I gots

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

I've never read or watched or whotever darktower is, but whotever it is, I thinkt hat test may've been slightly off, or there just may not be any characters that match me XD

The idea of being allowed to choose multiple answers for some of them was nice though, more should do that!