• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fun Personality Quiz: Visual DNA

P

Phantonym

Mood: Dreamer
Fun: Escape Artist
Habits: Back to Basics
Social: Fun

wolfy

awsm
Fun: Thriller
Personality: Socialite

Qre:us

The website isn't loading for me...

Had the same issue, this url works: Youniverse.com - Be Understood

My "Visual DNA"

Mood: Wildcat
You can be both calm and peaceful, and you like to feel free to explore your environment. You can be a little nostalgic and you love revisiting familiar places and memories. When it comes to art, you find beauty in the world around you. Nothing is more precious than natural treasures. Music rules your weekends. Sweaty clubs, bangin' parties are where you feel most at home.

You're insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops. You've got a high sex drive, and appetite for lurve...For kicks, nothing beats being out in the open. You are fascinated by the world around you and love to immerse yourself in nature. When it comes to holidays, fun is top priority. You love to get out and see as much as you can, together with friends and family. It's a chance [cut off]

Habits: New Wave Puritan
There is a daring side to your character. You like to break free and throw yourself into adrenalin fuelled experiences. Your choice of drink shows that you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home you like to think that you have very cool and contemporary taste. It's not just about function - it's important to live in a space that is [cut off]

Social: Thoughtful
For you friendship is all about being there for one another. It's so precious to know that there are a few special people in the world that you can always rely on. When you think of freedom, you think of hanging out with good friends. You're always happy to make the first leap.

* their "more" link doesn't work, hence, [cut off]

And, yes, I typed all that out, cuz you can't directly copy/paste, and I'm bored. :cheese:

And, I believe I've done this test before...:thinking:

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
I like this. Fun test to complete.

Mood: Wild Cat
Social: Nostalgic

I think the first two were mostly accurate and the last two mostly not (I knew I shouldn't have chosen that wine glass!). I'd feel more confident in the results if you could identify second choices, etc. There's usually more than one that's appealing!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
This test is scary accurate. It says I'm "crazy in love" and for work I'm an "explorer" or something like that. Basically I get bore easily in life. And yes, I am crazy in love. For a traveller it said "wandering soul" which matches up well with how I've travelled lately. Nice test!

Tycho

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Habits: New wave puritan
Social: Relaxed.

At first I scored 'fun'. I like to whisper provocative things in people's ears, but that's not lighthearted gossip.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Social: Nostalgic

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Mood: Easy rider
Habits: Back to basics

Cool test. I loved the images.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Mood: Easy Rider

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Mood: Wild Cat

Not really sure about the "Thriller", but the rest is pretty accurate.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Sofisticat
You're an adventurous person with a limitless imagination. You like space to think and see beauty even in the most inhospitable environments. When it comes to art, you're definitely unconventional. You like to think differently, always from another perspective. You have a good sense of humor. You're a discerning music listener – romantic and passionate. You love the buzz you feel from watching a live performance – there's no better escape.

Escape Artist
You love physical activity – you've got serious wonderlust. Keeping a clear head and healthy body makes you ready for whatever life throws at you. For kicks, nothing beats out in the open. You are fascinated by the world around you and love to immerse yourself in nature. When it comes to holidays, you see them as the perfect chance to further yourself and to learn more about the world around you. You like to be immersed in a completely different world and would be really bored just sitting on a beach.

New Wave Puritan
You appreciate the simplicity of nature and the beauty of the world around you. It's important to slow down and retreat from frenzy of life. Your choice of drink shows that you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you have a very cool and contemporary taste. You like your surroundings to be simple and functional, cozy and approachable.

Nostalgic
You're a bit of a nostalgic deep down. Nothing beats the good times that you and your friends shared. You're always up for a trip down memory lane. When you think of freedom – the great outdoors spring to mind. Getting back to nature is a big draw. It's the perfect place to find peace and quiet.