• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autism Spectrum Quotient

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I scored 6??? And I always had this autistic reputaion in high school! Oh well, the teachers thought I was INFJ too, so I guess what you see is the opposite of what you get.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My last score on this was 40, so I'm pretty much in the very aspergian personality range..

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I got a 38 on this test. I've never been diagnosed, but the signs are there. I've even got the perfect pitch to prove it.

Last edited:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I took this test before some time ago and got 28, I got 26 today.