• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Brave New World Caste Are You?

KDude

You will be born into the second highest class in society, the betas. Considered an almost perfect "human."

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Beta. I'll just experiment on myself and work my way to the alpha state, if I started there I'd get bored!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Beta

You will be born into the second highest class in society, the betas. Considered an almost perfect "human."

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes. That's right.

Alpha

You will be born into the highest class in society, the alphas. Considered an example of the perfect "human."

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alpha
You will be born into the highest class in society, the alphas. Considered an example of the perfect "human."

Troublesome test goes by the assumption that one does not read books if one has not read 'Brave New World'...

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Troublesome test goes by the assumption that one does not read books if one has not read 'Brave New World'...

Yeah, the test isn't the best...but that's why it's just for fun...nothing to take seriously.

P

Phantonym

fb63da2959311d9108ecf509c8487ca0.jpeg

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Gamma

You will be born into the third highest class in society, the gammas. Your peers within the same class have same exact genetic material as you and you have better status then deltas and epsilons.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Alpha

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Beta.

Man, it's been a long time since I read BNW. I don't even really remember much about it...

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
fb63da2959311d9108ecf509c8487ca0.jpeg

Ha! i got Alpha, wasn't expecting that...

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Beta

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Beta

You will be born into the second highest class - in society, the betas. Considered an almost perfect "human."

Perhaps I have an Alpha personality but I can't fix my shortness =p

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
gamma... I'm short and I'm never all too comfortable around too much technology or bioengineering :peepwall: