• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The what kind of artist/preformer should you be Test

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-kind-of-artist-preformer-should-you-be-test

Dancing or Drama
You scored 60 Extrovertedness, 37 Studyness and 55 Embodyment!

Well though studying is a bit low for a true dancer you at least have potential. Or alternatively with a bit more extroversion you'd be a perfect Drama student.

Extrovertedness: Are you the centre of attention or does your own mother not even know who you are?
Studyness: Are you doing a lot of studying or do you wait till last minute to do what needs to be done?
Embodyment: How much do you use your body? are you comfortable with it?

The types I see in school:
Dance: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they know how to use their body.
Art: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they don't really need to use their body that much.
Music: They are more extroverted then Art and Dance, often see what Drama is up too. They are not that well prepared as Art or Dance. They sit before Drama in classes.
Drama: They often attract attention wherever they go. In classes they sit in the back and have a hard time keeping quiet. They skip tasks if they feel they aren't usefull. They need to know how to use there body in order to act. (Ever tried Grotowski?)

KDude

Music
You scored 24 Extrovertedness, 42 Studyness and 27 Embodyment!

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A true art student

You scored 24 Extrovertedness, 68 Studyness and 50 Embodyment!

----

Damn, should have gotten musician/composer.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Art
You scored 12 Extrovertedness, 58 Studyness and 36 Embodyment!

There's a lot of annoying spelling and grammatical mistakes in that test BTW. :dry:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A true art student
You scored 24 Extrovertedness, 63 Studyness and 32 Embodyment!

You like to study but you aren't that extroverted and you don't use your body that much.
Extrovertedness: Are you the centre of attention or does your own mother not even know who you are?
Studyness: Are you doing a lot of studying or do you wait till last minute to do what needs to be done?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A true Dance student
You scored 36 Extrovertedness, 53 Studyness and 64 Embodyment!

You know how to use your body and you like to study, You must like dancing then...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
There's a lot of annoying spelling and grammatical mistakes in that test BTW. :dry:

I can tell by the type of mistakes they are that English is not the person's first language so I wasn't as annoyed by it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dancing or Drama

You scored 52 Extrovertedness, 37 Studyness and 64 Embodyment!
Well though studying is a bit low for a true dancer you at least have potential. Or alternatively with a bit more extroversion you'd be a perfect Drama student.

Dance: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they know how to use their body.
Art: they are not that extroverted sit in front during classes and are always well prepared. They do their homework well and they don't really need to use their body that much.
Music: They are more extroverted then Art and Dance, often see what Drama is up too. They are not that well prepared as Art or Dance. They sit before Drama in classes.
Drama: They often attract attention wherever they go. In classes they sit in the back and have a hard time keeping quiet. They skip tasks if they feel they aren't usefull. They need to know how to use there body in order to act. (Ever tried Grotowski?)

wolfy

awsm
I don't really dance but I guess that is right on the money.

A true Dance student

You scored 48 Extrovertedness, 58 Studyness and 55 Embodyment!
You know how to use your body and you like to study, You must like dancing then...

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol at the prepare question...I actually thought 'prepare?' and there was an answer for that! Haha...God I never prepare for anything.

A true Drama Student
You scored 76 Extrovertedness, 26 Studyness and 77 Embodyment!
Good at using your body and always the center of attention. A true Drama student. (oh and studing isn't your biggest priority, still you have the same scores as those who do study a lot.)

I really do attract a lot of attention sometimes...either I'm holding a loud interesting conversation with someone, and other people just wander in on it, or I'm causing a domino effect with falling desks/chairs/my stuff (it's happened way too many times in my lifetime :doh:)

P

Phantonym

Music
You scored 36 Extrovertedness, 37 Studyness and 41 Embodyment!

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Art
You scored 16 Extrovertedness, 42 Studyness and 32 Embodyment!

Well you might start drawing, though a bit more extrovertedness would be great though.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The what kind of artist/preformer should you be Test
A true Dance student

You scored 40 Extrovertedness, 68 Studyness and 59 Embodyment!

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A true art student

You scored 28 Extrovertedness, 58 Studyness and 50 Embodyment!

You like to study but you aren't that extroverted and you don't use your body that much.

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
A true art student

You scored 28 Extrovertedness, 68 Studyness and 50 Embodyment