• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

easyTIM - socionic type assessment

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
q10: human beings have subjective feelings. this question asks if you are certain of your feelings on things, or if your feelings are somewhat dependant of the external world.

q20: you're unsure or not of what would probably happen on mid-term or long-term. i.e. can't foresee it.

q42, q43: these questions test if you're an Interrogative type or a Declarative type. I added it as experimental, as an attempt to add extra accuracy.

Asking and declaring - Wikisocion
Reinin Dichtomies (NOT machine translated!) - The16types.info

q 42: You tend to repeat questions you were previously asked.

example :
- "Can you make my bed, please ?"
- "Can I make your bed ? Yes."

q 43: You like to ask questions after being asked another question.

example :
- "Why do you often have conflicts with your colleagues ?"
- "Are you married ?"

Ah, that clarified it, thanks. Seems I intuitively answered them correctly then. I'd clarify them a bit or add examples if I were to update the questions, but you said you didn't have time to do that anytime soon, so it's a moot point.

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Results...

Test Results from easyTIM 0.1.5
ILE : 12.25
LIE : 11.44
IEE : 14.3
EIE : 14.94
SLE : 8.3
LSE : 9.4
SEE : 8.94
ESE : 8.1
ILI : 17.84
LII : 17.75
IEI : 18.29
EII : 17.04

SLI : 12.9
LSI : 11.8
SEI : 14.74
ESI : 13.85
Answers : 101110000011111000001101110011111111100110110100101000
Expected TIM : ()

Since sociaonics works differently than MBTI, I don't know how much sense to make of it, but I type myself as strongly dominant Fi as far as cognitive functions with good use both Ne and Ni, average or slighly below average use of Fe, Te and Ti so to me INFP is a clear best fit, I'm just not sure how those relate to socionics, and how much the numbers mean since that grouping seems fairly close to begin with.

Some of the questions seemed odd to me as well.

7) You tend to accept naturally others and external reality as they are?

I usually accept others as they are, but external reality is something I look at as somethign to deal with and attempt to change as needed. Since its an AND question, I guess I have to say no on it, but I don't knwo if I'm understanding its intent or not.

17) You are very gifted for creatign hapiness with simple things?

Well, what exactly are simple things? If its refering to material objects, no, those tend to bring comparativly little hapiness regardless of how complex or simple they are. What I need for hapiness is human interaction, conversation etc. In the sense that such things are theoreticly easy to attain (needing only another compatible human) it could be seen as simple, but the complexity of a person and subject matter needed to make me happy talking to them is not simple, so I say no on this one.

20) You are often unsure of what willhappen tomorrow?

As discussed earlier, the intent does not seem to match the perception. No I'm not SURE what willhappen tomorrow or any day, but I have a pretty good idea of what to anticipate baring unpredictable events. Based on the previous response I'm answering no to this, but thats not how I'd answer if I had not read that response first.

23) You feel a sociable person?

I do like talking to others, but only in small groups or one to one, so I don't knwo what intent its looking for here. I'll answer no, since its sociable is often used to refer to outgoing people whihc I am not.

25) You often think that laws are useless?

Some laws yes, but not all, nor do I see thejustice system as useless, just often misused as a tool of control to force the views of those in power on others or to protect the interst of those in power. I'll answer yes since there are a fair number of laws I think do not serve the good of the citizens.

30) you take unpopular decisions, say unpopular things easily?

I wouldnt say its easy for me to SAY unpopular things, but the decisiosn I reach internaly are often the unpopular ones. Since this is not an AND question, I'll answer yes on it in regard to identifying with unpopular decisions.

33) You think that life is a streme, and you're at ease with the streme.

Most of the time, yes, but at the moment, its more like fighting the current when there is a goal not on the path of least resistance. I'll still answer yes, since thats closer to my normal state of mind.

34) You can relax easily

Same as previous one. Usually its a yes (so thats what I'll answer), but at the moment it would be a no.

35) You tend to plan what you will do (not nescessarily on paper)?

Hmmm, well I make very rough plans with a lot of flexibility, since it does not say how rigid the plans are, I guess I'll say yes on this one.

machintruc

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Results...

ILE : 12.25
LIE : 11.44
IEE : 14.3
EIE : 14.94
SLE : 8.3
LSE : 9.4
SEE : 8.94
ESE : 8.1
ILI : 17.84
LII : 17.75
IEI : 18.29
EII : 17.04

SLI : 12.9
LSI : 11.8
SEI : 14.74
ESI : 13.85
Answers : 101110000011111000001101110011111111100110110100101000
Expected TIM : ()

Since sociaonics works differently than MBTI, I don't know how much sense to make of it, but I type myself as strongly dominant Fi as far as cognitive functions with good use both Ne and Ni, average or slighly below average use of Fe, Te and Ti so to me INFP is a clear best fit, I'm just not sure how those relate to socionics, and how much the numbers mean since that grouping seems fairly close to begin with.

Some of the questions seemed odd to me as well.

7) You tend to accept naturally others and external reality as they are?

I usually accept others as they are, but external reality is something I look at as somethign to deal with and attempt to change as needed. Since its an AND question, I guess I have to say no on it, but I don't knwo if I'm understanding its intent or not.

17) You are very gifted for creatign hapiness with simple things?

Well, what exactly are simple things? If its refering to material objects, no, those tend to bring comparativly little hapiness regardless of how complex or simple they are. What I need for hapiness is human interaction, conversation etc. In the sense that such things are theoreticly easy to attain (needing only another compatible human) it could be seen as simple, but the complexity of a person and subject matter needed to make me happy talking to them is not simple, so I say no on this one.

20) You are often unsure of what willhappen tomorrow?

As discussed earlier, the intent does not seem to match the perception. No I'm not SURE what willhappen tomorrow or any day, but I have a pretty good idea of what to anticipate baring unpredictable events. Based on the previous response I'm answering no to this, but thats not how I'd answer if I had not read that response first.

23) You feel a sociable person?

I do like talking to others, but only in small groups or one to one, so I don't knwo what intent its looking for here. I'll answer no, since its sociable is often used to refer to outgoing people whihc I am not.

25) You often think that laws are useless?

Some laws yes, but not all, nor do I see thejustice system as useless, just often misused as a tool of control to force the views of those in power on others or to protect the interst of those in power. I'll answer yes since there are a fair number of laws I think do not serve the good of the citizens.

30) you take unpopular decisions, say unpopular things easily?

I wouldnt say its easy for me to SAY unpopular things, but the decisiosn I reach internaly are often the unpopular ones. Since this is not an AND question, I'll answer yes on it in regard to identifying with unpopular decisions.

33) You think that life is a streme, and you're at ease with the streme.

Most of the time, yes, but at the moment, its more like fighting the current when there is a goal not on the path of least resistance. I'll still answer yes, since thats closer to my normal state of mind.

34) You can relax easily

Same as previous one. Usually its a yes (so thats what I'll answer), but at the moment it would be a no.

35) You tend to plan what you will do (not nescessarily on paper)?

Hmmm, well I make very rough plans with a lot of flexibility, since it does not say how rigid the plans are, I guess I'll say yes on this one.

Then I think easyTIM most likely typed you correctly. You sound like an IEI.

machintruc

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I first asserted that this test was only somehow 30% accurate but I think it's more accurate than I expected. I think, 50% probability to have the correct type as most probable type, and 80-90% probability to have the correct type as the 4 most probable types.

MerkW

I scored ILI at 22.5.

Next came LII (18), IEE (16), and IEI (15).

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
ILE : 13.3
LIE : 14.9
IEE : 15
EIE : 16.14
SLE : 10.59
LSE : 12.89