• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

CREAX Creativity Self-Assessment

KDude

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? All I said was "it is possible some people can connect the words". I may have said it harshly (the way they claimed that anyone who scores high is being random was harsh) but that's all I'm saying.

I never claimed anything for you. Don't project that resentment on to me.. I'm not that way. I'm merely making fun of my own inability to recognize how I could have scored higher. It was an afterthought that I could have chosen more possibilities, but my mind doesn't work that way. If the test reflects your creativity, that's cool. I personally don't care either way.. I still have my actual actions in life that tell me I'm creative. It's not like some test just took away my sense of reality or something. For example, I've been playing guitars since I was 13 (I'm 33). Do you actually think I'm pissed that I got a 76 on this test? I'm just here to talk and have a little fun with the banter.. or something. It's not anything more than that.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh funny that. I thought you'd appreciate our creativity.

Transparent, childish whining and issuing proclamations of disrespect are the lame hallmarks of one who believes their excrement is pleasant to behold. That's not creative, that is common.

It still sucks that you have to take away from others' scores on a meaningless online quiz just because you can't connect the words. Perhaps you need a coffee, a 5 hour energy and some violin music.
Or else you can tell me how you lost all respect for me over some pointless bullshit. Cause that's productive/sane.

Call Edgar or whoever else to quote some time I snapped at them.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I never claimed anything for you. Don't project that nastiness or resentment on me.. I'm not that way. I'm merely making fun of my own inability to recognize how I could have scored higher. It was an afterthought that I could have chosen more possibilities, but my mind doesn't work that way. If the test reflects your creativity, that's cool. I personally don't care either way.. I still have my actual actions in life that tell me I'm creative. It's not like some test just took away my sense of reality or something. For example, I've been playing guitars since I was 13 (I'm 33). Do you actually think I'm pissed that I got a 76 on this test? I'm just here to talk and have a little fun with the banter.. or something. It's not anything more than that.

Wasn't talking to you. Unless you think the test is somehow discriminating against sensors and are attempting to say the thought processes the test uses are invalid because they are not yours (and are possibly intuitive and therefore inferior/not useful). That kind of thing gets on my nerves.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Transparent, childish whining and issuing proclamations of disrespect are the lame hallmarks of one who believes their excrement is pleasant to behold. That's not creative, that is common.

It still sucks that you have to take away from others' scores on a meaningless online quiz just because you can't connect the words. Perhaps you need a coffee, a 5 hour energy and some violin music.
Or else you can tell me how you lost all respect for me over some pointless bullshit. Cause that's productive/sane.

Call Edgar or whoever else to quote some time I snapped at them.

In the past few weeks you've accused me of not wanting NFs to have connections with one another and of taking away from other people's scores, and god knows what else. In your mind you've elevated me to some powerful monstrosity with intentions that are entirely of your own creation.

You also demonized Edgar, and while not uncommon because apparently some people just can't understand his sense of humor, it's a bit paranoid and ridiculous.

And then again while you might be able to argue that neither of us are the kindest, gentlest people on the board, I can hardly fathom what sort person imagines EffEmDoubleYou and KDude are out to get them.

If that's creativity, my dear, you can keep it.

Wasn't talking to you. Unless you ...are attempting to say the thought processes the test uses are invalid because they are not yours (and are possibly intuitive and therefore inferior/not useful). That kind of thing gets on my nerves.

You're hella well adjusted if you keep a log of every time someone back talks you and are ready to bring it into every unrelated thread just to get yourself over. Weird.

Apparently that kind of thing only gets on your nerves when it applies to thought processes which are your own. You don't seem to mind calling other people's invalid.

KDude

Wasn't talking to you. Unless you think the test is somehow discriminating against sensors and are attempting to say the thought processes the test uses are invalid because they are not yours (and are possibly intuitive and therefore inferior/not useful). That kind of thing gets on my nerves.

No, I don't think that. The first thought I had when I compared results was that my "Perspective" was a little higher than some Ne types.. while they had a higher Connection level (not entirely the case, but that was kind of a pattern I noticed). If I was to correlate it with MBTI, I'd say my score reflected more Ni than Ne because of that. I think "Curiosity" was just general extroversion levels, which are moderately high for me. If anything, I grow in creativity when both are at play. I don't need to be like anyone else.

R

Riva

Having to score between 1 to 10 type f questions, always makes me stop taking tests.

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
Typical: 62.43
You: 60.86

Higher than average:

1. Curiosity
2. Perspective
3. Boldness
4. Abstraction

rav3n

Hey, my first "fuck you" on TypeC. How cool is that! And all over nothing. :cool:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're hella well adjusted if you keep a log of every time someone back talks you and are ready to bring it into every unrelated thread just to get yourself over.

I don't keep a log of anything. But when I interact with a person for the first time and end up on the receiving end of the most hateful tirade since joining the board 2+ year ago, that kind of leaves an impression. And in my defense, it was really easy to search for that post since nobody ever used words "mealy mouth" on this board aside from you.

I visit TypoC mostly for entertainment and to learn an occasional insight. When I come across somebody that I deem idiotic, emotionally unstable, or "easily offended", I usually just put them on ignore and move on with my life. The reason I even responded to "Who's Edgar?" in the first place is because I saw marm quoting your post, otherwise I wouldn't even see it.

Frankly, I am quite surprised as to your claim that you don't remember me. I figured if I threw a bucket of verbal vitriol in somebody's face I would at least remember them a few months down the line. I guess in your life something like this is a common enough occurrence, and as such is not warranted a second thought.

Weird. I smell a clique. .. .

Yeah, us "hella well adjusted" people tend to stick together.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

67.13. Top three, in order: Abstraction, Boldness/Curiosity, Complexity. I had the same problem. I felt like I could have made more connections, but some were rather absurd so I didn't mark them. I'm creative dammit!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't like that test.

A lot of the questions seemed to be based upon N/S and P/J differences, which doesn't entirely relate to measuring one's creative abilities. Sensors can be creative as well, as well as Judgers. I feel like creativity cannot really be 'tested' with something like this.

I don't think it's a very good test for the very reasons described above. It is not likely to be sound from a psychometric standpoint.

I've been told by a number of people over the years that I'm creative (e.g. marked as "top quality" by every client evaluating me in my LinkedIn profile). The first time I took DISC, my type pattern was the "Creative" type. This test would seem to indicate that I'm not especially creative. Therefore I presume it is either wrong or it is measuring only certain aspects of creativity.

creax.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think it's a very good test for the very reasons described above. It is not likely to be sound from a psychometric standpoint.

I've been told by a number of people over the years that I'm creative (e.g. marked as "top quality" by every client evaluating me in my LinkedIn profile). The first time I took DISC, my type pattern was the "Creative" type. This test would seem to indicate that I'm not especially creative. Therefore I presume it is either wrong or it is measuring only certain aspects of creativity.

creax.jpg

Yes, because you realize even as one is honestly answering a higher preference to "rules exist for a good reason" that it's going to lower your score.

G

Ginkgo

87.53 highest in boldness, complexity, paradox, curiosity

there were no rules about how the words are to be connected. if you impose strict rules upon yourself or feel compelled to impose rules upon yourself - you're prone to self-censorship, which hinders creativity. it's like brainstorming - if you let your thoughts flow - a random great thought might appear amidst the mess.

raw creativity doesn't necessarily mean you're any good at applying your creativity to solve problems though - you might just be random and silly and useless. :banana:

agree test is too word-based.

:yes:

H

Hate

82.73 - I noticed there were quite a few words I didn't check in the word association part.

87.53 highest in boldness, complexity, paradox, curiosity

I got the same top four in reverse order: curiosity, paradox, complexity, boldness.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I got to the question "you like to be part of the system" and the slider wouldn't move. :D Stupid test. I don't see how those questions measure creativity, anyways. They should have you doing something creative instead.

T

ThatGirl

Took it again and got 68.38. It seems I missed a page last time by over-clicking ...page three was completely unfamiliar to me, so that's probably what slightly raised my score, because I still don't see a connection between "Wet" and "Armadillo" but Texas and ear.

I like structure, I think.

I picked castle, because I thought of a mote and an armadillo stretching out like a drawbridge being lowered....:shrug:

Anyway I took it.

Which isn't a shocker I really am not that creative.

My three more concentrate points were Complexity, Paradox, and Perspective, followed by boldness, and least curiosity.