• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Trainer Test with Real-Time Scoring

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
That's it! Now check out your MBTI Type profile below in the links box

Your MBTI Type is >>> ESTx

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cool arrows, though they didn't move in real-time.

"Your MBTI Type is >>> xNTP"

F

figsfiggyfigs

Good test. I got INTJ again though...

wewrwwrwrw.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've had a bit of trouble with some double negatives...
In the beginning I had a lot of answers counting towards "I" but the later ones rescued me from total introversion :). Both N-S and T-F arrows hopped around a bit, more or less according to expectation. And for some reason or another... I'm suddenly a very strong Judger! I'm an INTJ! :huh:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^The test must be broken :tongue:

It might have something to do with developing Judging-related skills. I think that is what threw off my test scores for awhile and made me look strongly INTx. Now that I'm a little more chill and tried to answer how I am more instinctively, suddenly I am very P and very balanced on E/I.

...that, and/or the test doesn't take functions into account at all and is no good at J/P ;)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ I don't think it's based on functions. Each answer counts towards one of the letters. And I get this "strong J" because the J/P questions mainly hit on my J side. I almost always thought - yes, that's right, I'm a J in that aspect.
- I like deadlines, which counted several times towards J. The reason is that I need external pressure. They never asked if I could set up deadlines/shedules myself and keep to them.
- I like a bit of structure in my life, and I'm happy if other people take care of that.
But would a true Judger get up at 4 o'clock in the night to jot down a sentence or two and then forget to go to bed again? :)

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
INTP. Only introversion is strong, the other arrows are quite close to the center, especially T-F and P-J.

OrionzRevenge

MBTI Type
INTP
The dials didn't work for me

Sorry so tardy to answer you.

The needles move in real-time when you use the trainer.
Doing so with the test proper would invalidate the results because you start getting cues as to how an answer will score.

Within a month I'll have to break the link because I've been informed that I have infringed on the "MBTI" brand name. Below is a post I made at INTPc.

I must have overlooked/deleted the prior E-mail as spam.

You know you're getting somewhere when the Director of Legal Operations takes the time to send you 3 pages via locked PDF. :devil:

=============================================================

June 20, 2011

VanVinci142/OrionzRevenge
Owner, MBTI9000.tripod.com
VanVinci142@hotmail.com
Re: Trademark Infringement at http://mbti9000.tripod.com/
CPP Ref. No.: CPP-778 MBTI 9000.Tripod

Dear Sir,
As you may remember, I am the Director of Legal Operations at CPP, Inc. (“CPP”). CPP is
the exclusive licensee of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, MBTI® and Myers-Briggs®
trademarks and the exclusive publisher of the MBTI instrument. I am writing today to
follow up on my letter from February 24, 2011 regarding trademark misuse and brand
confusion on the website http://mbti9000.tripod.com/.

Again, CPP is not accusing you of any intentional wrongdoing, and I trust that you will be
willing to make the changes requested. As a personality type enthusiast, I hope you will see
the value in protecting the reputation of the MBTI instrument.

I would also like to alert you that by infringing on CPP’s trademarks, you are in violation of
the Lycos Terms of Service, http://info.lycos.com/tos.php. Lycos is the parent company of
Tripod, the site which hosts your webpages. The TOS lists the following as Prohibited
Conduct:
Upload, post, e-mail, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content
that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright
or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party, or contributing to
inducing or facilitating such infringement.

Although CPP hopes to work with you directly, if we do not hear from you about the issues
addressed in this letter by August 1st, 2011, CPP will contact Lycos to request removal of the
infringing material from your website.

The issues on your site relate to trademark misuse and brand confusion, a form of trademark
infringement. Affected pages include your homepage (http://mbti9000.tripod.com/) and
two other pages: http://mbti9000.tripod.com/mbti-test9000.htm and
http://mbti9000.tripod.com/mbti-test9000T.htm. These pages are listed for your
convenience; however, you are responsible for applying the requested changes to all relevant
webpages, whether listed or not.

Brand Confusion
As I described in my last letter, brand confusion is a specific kind of trademark infringement
which occurs when a brand name is used to label another product. I have included a new
FAQ sheet which I hope will help you understand the issue. If you have any questions,
please contact me for assistance.

CPP takes issue with the name “MBTI9000”, which is both your site’s name and the name
of a personality test on your website. Since this test is not the MBTI assessment, labeling it
with the MBTI trademark constitutes trademark infringement (brand confusion). It is also
inaccurate and misleading to your site’s visitors.

CPP must respectfully demand that you cease and desist with all potential brand confusion
between your quiz and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment tool. Eliminating brand
confusion will involve removing the MBTI, Myers-Briggs, and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
trademarks from much of your website. This includes, but is not limited to, trademarks used
in your website name, in descriptive texts, and in the headlines and links associated with
your personality type quizzes. Since the MBTI trademark is embedded in your Tripod
website name, you will need to work with Tripod to cancel or change the name MBTI9000
to remove the MBTI trademark.

As a suggestion, an efficient and accurate alternative to using the MBTI trademarks on your
website may be to use more generic terms, such as “personality type” and “personality type
test”. Naturally, you may use the trademarked names when referring to the actual MBTI
instrument or its development. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.
Trademark Guidelines

Once you have eliminated brand confusion from your website, please apply CPP’s
Trademark Guidelines https://www.cpp.com/Pdfs/Trademark_Guidelines.pdf to any pages
on your site which still include CPP’s trademarks. If you need assistance or clarification
about this, do not hesitate to contact me.
Conclusion

To summarize, this is a second legal notice from CPP demanding that you eliminate brand
confusion on your website, http://mbti9000.tripod.com. Specifically, CPP asks that you
remove the MBTI family of trademarks from your website name and from association with
the personality test currently called “MBTI9000”.
CPP hopes for your cooperation in this matter and is willing to work with you to resolve
these issues. However, if we do not hear from you by August 1st, 2011, CPP will contact
Lycos (Tripod) directly and request that your website be removed or blocked for violation of
CPP’s intellectual property rights.
Please contact me immediately with confirmation that you will abide by the requests
outlined in this letter. Again, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you need
assistance with any of CPP’s requests. I may be reached at mam@cpp.com.

Sincerely,
Marie A. Murray
Director, Legal Operations
CPP, Inc.

mam@cpp.com
MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and Myers-Briggs are registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc.
The CPP logo is a registered trademark of CPP, Inc.
================================================

Without the Wind Gauge nor Letter of Marque, it appears the good ship Orion's Revenge stands no chance against the First Rate HMS Corporate Victory.

So it seems I will shortly haul down the colors and prepare to offer Anal Osculation
:banghead:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INXP - slightly on the T side, but barely, and just a bit more P than J. IN are pronounced.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^ I got exactly the same

INXP

Strong Introversion and Intuition, moderate Perceiving and slightly leaning toward the Thinking side.

It pretty much asked all the F/T questions that I typically struggle with: ie. the various versions of "justice vs. mercy". Basically, I have difficulty seeing how principles/fairness and compassion are contradictory. The only ones I answered easily were the, "are you warm-hearted or hard-headed?" sort.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
This test gave me a strong E pref.. fairly intuitive, close to f/t, and more balanced in p/j. Usually I test as moderately extroverted, highly intuitve, feeling, perceiving.