• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My function test

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's just about accurate. Si is too low and Ni too high (Ne is probably too high as well), but otherwise spot-on.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Te: 9

Fe:4

Ti: 13

Fi:7

Se:12

Ne:12

Si:6

Ni:11

I'd say it's fairly accurate, although I know I'm not as strong of a Ti user as it tested me as. I always score the same in Se/Ne though.

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
Unsure
For whatever reason, probably because you scored the same for 2 functions for your primary or auxilliary function, we could not determine your type. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 5

Fe:12

Ti: 11

Fi:11

Se:6

Ne:16

Si:9

Ni:12

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ

Fe>Ni>Se>Ti

You are most likely an ENFJ. Okay, this is your result. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 7

Fe:13

Ti: 13

Si:10

I don't think my Ne or Fi is that strong... Nor is my Si... I think I misunderstood the test.

And I think I subconsciously tampered with my Fe. My mother was INFJ and the better parent, while my father was INTJ. :p

I am definitely not Extroverted.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
The test calls this score an INFP???

Te: 4

Fe:11

Fi:12

Se:9

Ne:10

Si:7

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I still don't know wy everyone is getting so much Ti, though. I'm not sure how to make it more specific without exxagerating it beyond it's normal level. Maybe you're all just more logical than you tink? I dunno...

How about you take the test again, now that it has extra questions, and tell me if it does work for your result and tell you the right type based on the scores. If you could do that, I would appreciate it. I've changed 2 Ne questions a little.

There you go.

Te: 10

Fe:4

Fi:4

Se:5

Ne:7

Si:8

Ni:10
Your Analysis

You scored 10% on Te, higher than 78% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Fe, higher than 21% of your peers.

You scored 11% on Ti, higher than 39% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Fi, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 5% on Se, higher than 32% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Ne, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Si, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Ni, higher than 21% of your peers.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
P.S. I hate question 21. I'm guessing that is designed for Ni, but I do very little to create my own personal vision of reality. This is largely because I'm not a delusional maniac. I'm much more interested in taking ideas of reality apart to see what makes them tick. I find that my own Ni drives me much more towards trying to peel back "visons of reality" to find what lies beneath. Hence my tendancy to try and destroy my own vision reality.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
INFP
Fi>Ne>Si>Te

You are most likely an INFP. Okay, this is your result. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 6

Ti: 9

Se:1

Ne:8

Si:8

You scored 6% on Te, higher than 36% of your peers.

You scored 11% on Fe, higher than 60% of your peers.

You scored 9% on Ti, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Fi, higher than 76% of your peers.

You scored 1% on Se, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Ne, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Si, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Ni, higher than 45% of your peers.

Score looks a little odd in some areas. Maybe I didn't understand every question correctly because of English fail. But well, type it guessed right apparently.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
What type are you really, Falcarius, and out of curiousity, what enneagram, if you know it?

Most probably INTP, but some would say INFP.

Not exactly keen on enneagram of personality as it never seems to give a consistent answer. It is easier to relate to the descriptions of 2, 4, 8, and 9 but mostly 4 and 9.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Hopefully good MBTI Test ...
INFJ

Ni>Fe>Ti>Se

You are most likely an INFJ. Okay, this is your result. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 12

Fi:13

Se:4

Ne:11

Si:10

Ni:16

---

This result doesn't surprise me much.

rav3n

You are most likely an INTP. Okay, this is your result. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 7

Fe:6

Ti: 16

Fi:7

Si:5

Ni:16

You scored 16% on Ti, higher than 95% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Ni, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored 10% on Ne, higher than 42% of your peers.
You scored 7% on Te, higher than 44% of your peers.
You scored 7% on Fi, higher than 18% of your peers.
You scored 6% on Se, higher than 52% of your peers.
You scored 6% on Fe, higher than 30% of your peers.
You scored 5% on Si, higher than 12% of your peers.

Normal function order

Te, Ti, Ni, Ne, Se, Si, Fi, Fe

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
P.S. I hate question 21. I'm guessing that is designed for Ni, but I do very little to create my own personal vision of reality. This is largely because I'm not a delusional maniac. I'm much more interested in taking ideas of reality apart to see what makes them tick. I find that my own Ni drives me much more towards trying to peel back "visons of reality" to find what lies beneath. Hence my tendancy to try and destroy my own vision reality.

Hmm... I'm not sure about that one. I don't want to vary too much from the basic definitions, and really, analysing and picking apart ideas is more of a Ti thing. Are you even sure you're a strong INTJ? Going by the statistics on the test stats page, the Ni score actually has the biggest slope and most 'perfect 16' scores of all the functions, even more than Ti, which peaks around 11. But anyway, to make it, I dunno, seem less megalomaniacal, not that it really does, I've removed the word 'personal' and changed 'create' to 'refine'.

liYA

Most likely INFP

Te: 6

Fi:14

Si:12

Ni:11

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
To avoid the high Ti scoring tendency of the people here (You sure someof you INFPs aren't Ts?) I have made a few changes. the phrase "Draw my own logical conclusions" is now "make my own logical deductions" which seems further from Te. I've combined the 4rd and 4th Ti question, since they are similar, and added a new question: "Analyse and refine ideas and concepts to fit into a theoretical logical framework." Now that one is DEFINITELY Ti, it's very obviously theoretical and everything. So if you score high on that question, well I don't know how to make it more Ti specific.

EDIT: Also changed some Te questions. I've now added "I follow a straight line of reasoning to ensure the results are correct."

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
The test calls this score an INFP???

Te: 4

Si:7

The scoring system is not perfect. I have set it so that the result require the highest variuable to be the primary function for that type and then to check which is higher for choosing the second variable. I thought that having too primary's would make it choose the unsure option, but I guess not. It seems to just choose randomly (or perhaps whicheveris first on the list), so you'll just have to base it off the scores instead of the result title.

liYA

''Analyse and refine ideas and concepts to fit into a theoretical logical framework.'' Yes I do this

Noon

For whatever reason, probably because you scored the same for 2 functions for your primary or auxilliary function, we could not determine your type. Your functions are listed below.

Te: 8
Fe:8
Ti: 6
Ne:8
Si:12
Ni:6

It's consistent with the Fi-Si tango I get on every functional test. But since the orders aren't going to line up perfectly for everyone, it would be really cool if you created some questions from the perspective of the inferior, or posted descriptions of the functions in pairs (FiSe Fi seems to be slightly different from FiNe Fi, for instance).

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
''Analyse and refine ideas and concepts to fit into a theoretical logical framework.'' Yes I do this.....but not like my INTJ friend does?

Well I don't know. It's DEFINITELY a Ti thing to do. Te is focused on solid and recognisable evidence and organisation in behaviour and thinking, not in logical patterns, deduction and theory, so theoretically a Te user SHOULDN'T get that high on these Ti questions. I honestly can't think of what else needs to be changed.