• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Narcissistic Personality Inventory

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nacissistic Personality Inventory

Your total: 9

Between 12 and 15 is average
Celebrities often score closer to 18
Narcissists score over 20

Authority 2
Self-sufficiency 1
Superiority 1
Exhibitionism 0
Exploitativeness 0
Vanity 1
Entitlement 4

Pretty modest there except for the high entitlement score.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Authority: 1.00
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 3.00
Exhibitionism: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 0.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 1.00

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh my, am I a celebrity?! :D

Your Total: 18
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.
Hahahahahaha! :laugh:
I feel like a lot of these questions are based on if you have self-confidence or not. Or maybe I'm just vain lol.

Authority: 5.00
Self-Sufficiency: 3.00
Superiority: 3.00
Exhibitionism: 2.00
Vanity: 3.00
Entitlement: 2.00

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Your Total: 10

Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Vanity: 1.00
Entitlement: 3.00

A lot of this stuff is just about responsibility, talent/skill and confidence. It seems if you are extroverted and authoritarian, you are a vain narcissist. Not so. You can objectively be a good leader, for example. EXTJs would score so high on this.

rav3n

Your total: 15

Authority 4.00
Self-sufficiency 4.00
Superiority 2.00
Exhibitionism 2.00
Exploitativeness 0
Vanity 1.00
Entitlement 2.00

Boring, average.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Total: 6

Self-Sufficiency: 1.00
Superiority: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 2.00
Entitlement: 1.00

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Your Total: 7
Authority: 3.00
Self-Sufficiency: 0.00
Superiority: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 3.00
Entitlement: 0.00

I find this test curious...

I have no problem allowing people to do for me (it took a lot for me to get to that point) because I am always doing for everyone else...I finally learned how to receive as well as give and NOW I'm not self-sufficient..lol. Also, I KNOW that I CAN manipulate and exploit people if I want to...but just because I can doesn't mean that I do. I think I almost always know what to say to get people to do what I want, but I usually just opt for directness. I dunno...

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Screenshot2010-11-02at105336AM.png

hahahahha!

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got a 4.

Authority: 3.00
Self-Sufficiency: 1.00

The rest, zero.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
narc.jpg

Authority

Authority refers to a person's leadership skills and power. People who score higher on authority like to be in charge and gain power, often for power's sake alone. You scored particularly high in authority, suggesting you see yourself as a leader or as someone who values power.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Total: 9

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.

Here's how you rated on the seven component traits of narcissism:
Narcissistic Trait - Strength of Trait
Authority: 0.00
Exhibitionism: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Vanity: 3.00

---

I'm slightly vain, but still mostly modest :coffee:

G

Ginkgo

Your Total: 4
Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.

Here's how you rated on the seven component traits of narcissism:

Narcissistic Trait Strength of Trait
Authority: 0.00
Entitlement: 0.00

---------------

I think I criticize myself more than being subtly modest. I guess enneagram 4 only bares a semblance to NPD.

Btw, I think they could have made the test better by making the answers mutually exclusive. I was caught on a couple of them and found that I either identified with both or identified with neither.

The fact that I'm far below average suggests that, because I'm not among the normative, I could have an opposite problem.

rav3n

There are five Ts (four NTs and one ST) who've responded to this thread where we all scored 0.00 for Exploitativeness. Coincidence?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
There are five Ts (four NTs and one ST) who've responded to this thread where we all scored 0.00 for Exploitativeness. Coincidence?

If anyone got exploitiveness, I would expect it to be the ETPs, with that tertiary Fe.

G

Ginkgo

I thought Ts, particularly NTs, were stereotyped as being utilitarian. There's a difference between exploiting people and impersonal objects, though. I would think that, according to Kiersey's models, NTs would prefer impersonal objects. But does this test emphasize using people for personal benefit?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6

Authority: 4.00
Entitlement: 5.00

I'm not sure about all the categories, but the over all score of slightly above average is probably right. Interesting that while it is often suggested that those who score very high should seek help, it doesn't mention the opposite. Scoring too low on a test like this would indicate the opposite problem to narcasism - low self esteem. A person who comsiders themselfs to be nothing special, doesn't ever want to be a leader, to stand out, doesn't believe they can ever achieve much... Sounds like a depressive, someone who gets bullied and is easily intimidated and manipulated.

It's like in the big five. People so often seem to think that a high agreeableness and a low marcarism are the right results to get, forgetting the ill consequences of the other extreme. To much agreeability marks you a target for every conman and user in a 100 mile radius. Some times it's in your own best interest to tell someone to go shove it up their ass. Someone with too little neursis never worries about anything - like doing 120 mph at night, on a wet road with one headlight missing. Somethings should be worrying.

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Total: 8
Authority: 0.00 - I don't fancy leading. I prefer doing things on my own. But when I have to do things in a group, I'll rather follow (...and that I based on my experiences in World of Warcraft, haha)
Self-Sufficiency: 0.00 - I am very forgetful and irresponsible, and then people remind me of the things I should do...
Superiority: 2.00 - I definitely do not think myself superior, the opposite!
Exhibitionism: 3.00 - Well, I kind of like attention.
Exploitativeness: 0.00 - I scored 0, but one could argue that even existing as I am today is exploiting other people. I am a leech.
Vanity: 2.00 - For some reason I like to look at my own reflection.
Entitlement: 1.00 - I am not entitled to anything. I am less worthy even than the average human. But if others are willing to give me a lot, I'm not going to refuse ;)

Btw, I think they could have made the test better by making the answers mutually exclusive. I was caught on a couple of them and found that I either identified with both or identified with neither.

Idd. Many tests have this problem.
A few I had on this one -

"I will be a success. - I am not too concerned about success."
I am very concerned about success. I just know I won't be successful.

"I insist upon getting the respect that is due me. - I usually get the respect that I deserve."
I get more 'respect' than I deserve. I deserve none.

"Sometimes I tell good stories. - Everybody likes to hear my stories."
It is more likely that these 'good stories' were not good at all, but other people just faked liking them. Or laughed at them for reasons other than the actual story.

"I expect a great deal from other people. - I like to do things for other people."
Neither, neither, neither! I don't expect things from people and I definitely do not like to do things for other people.

"Compliments embarrass me. - I like to be complimented."
This is a case of both...

"I really like to be the center of attention. - It makes me uncomfortable to be the center of attention."
I am torn.

P

Phantonym

Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 0.00