• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My new MBTI test (Beta)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am NOT an ENTJ :thelook:

of course, the choices took a bit of reading, which meant that I didn't actually read the whole thing :laugh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Nope. I got ESFP!
I think that you need more questions. With just one question for each function, you're always showing 100 percent of one function and zero percent of the other (I had 100 percent for Ti, Se, Ne, and Fi, and zero percent for Te, Si, Ni, and Fe). I don't really think that the all or nothing approach to functions works all that well.
Good luck with tweaking the test.

If all the ISFPs test as ESTPs, we'll know the test is working ;)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm actually shocked you scored as one. :shock: You fit my descriptions of P-dominance and Ti better than anyone on this site.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Jungian Typology by Aleksei Test ...

INFJ

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm actually shocked you scored as one. :shock: You fit my descriptions of P-dominance and Ti better than anyone on this site.

I'm inadequatly caffeinated and didn't actually put much effort into my reading (being a good P user :doh:)

this could be the problem :laugh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

of course, the choices took a bit of reading, which meant that I didn't actually read the whole thing :laugh:

Yeah, same! That can explain a lot.:laugh:

redacted

A few things...

It looks like you used the same 7 spectrums to define a type that I used, but I'm unsure about how your scoring system works...since your answers are forced choice, it leaves only 0% or 100% as possibilities for each spectrum. I see why I scored INFJ, but I was one answer away from like 5+ other types. I think the only solution to this problem is to add more questions, or give degree of severity questions for each.

Also, the S+N vs. T+F question is hard to understand. I ran into the same problem, so I don't really have an answer for ya... But yeah, I think it's confusing. (You could get the same amount of information by doing a Pe/Ji vs. Pi/Je question, but then you'd have to change the scoring system a bit.)

It's pretty cool, though. Kudos.

P.S. It'd be cool to allow a non-answer for each question. Your scoring system could give lists of possible types instead of just one.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP.

I'm extremely introverted and don't really have anything at all to do with the world outside of my brain. For an INFJ, my Fe is retarded and given that aforementioned tendency to have nothing to do with other people, Ti, then, is given the space to fight with it a lot. I always think I prefer introverted functions to extraverted because of it. Plus, I have better Si than I'm theoretically "supposed to" as an INFJ anyway. :shrug:

This test inadvertently described me more in spite of type and seeing why and how I got there, than most other tests I've taken. But that's probably not what you were going for. :newwink: Granted, I'd have to know the right one to begin with, but still. I liked it. So, I think this is good for succinctly laying out what you need to work on after already knowing your type. Sorry for being of no help. :D

KDude

...does this mean you're changing types again?

I don't know. I have been ISTP before, so it wouldn't be much of a change.

I don't want to derail too much on how both T and F play it out for me, but they're both learned behavior that I keep improving upon. If anything though, ethics became a bigger presence because of outside influences, not internally. What I do internally is tear everything apart, try to sift through a lot in a Ni sort of way. And like Tabula above, I've fought with F a lot. There's a reason why I've considered IFJ too.. because of Ti/Fe and introverted perception. I don't find it easy to just march to the "beat of my own drum" and decide on feelings, like Fi. Maybe it's more complicated than that, but taking that description as it is, Fi sounds crazy (yet, something to be admired from a distance too).

edit: Shit man.. maybe I'm doing a Fi/Te internally, and it just looks the same :cool: Either way, Ni prevents me from building a simple "mental model" or what have you. I'd say I ask myself what "something means" far more than if something is "useful" though.

KDude

The number of ISFPs who sometimes test as ESFP or who emphasize the Se aspect over Fi is interesting to me. Yet most of you feel you don't correlate to the ESFP description. More like, you just enjoy being more low key experiencers of life (which is still very ISFP like, of course). :)

Blackcat says he has a preference for Percieving, and I remember you wrote recently that you "don't get" feeling drained around people, and don't identify with that definition of introversion. But that is a big part of introversion usually. More questions would help sort it out whether you're actually E or I. The first question measures the test in terms of consciously deliberating what you allow yourself to experience or how you make choices from a J standpoint verses typically choosing on a or gut/environmental idea related P standpoint. There's a clear difference, but it might help if Alexei added more questions that take it out of the abstract and provide real life either/or scenarios.

On a sidenote, I see you as sort of like Kwai Chang Caine from Kung Fu.. :D Yet funnily, Lenore Thomson calls him an ESFP with balanced Fi in her book.. but very much a Se emphasis in the end. While Elvis was ISFP in her book, because of his emphasis on J.. a lot of his ideas sprung from introversion (also, he sat alone at home a lot and would shoot TV's..that kind of helps). On first glance though, it'd seem Caine was the ISFP, and Elvis the ESFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree that Elvis was an ESFP. The pure cool guy.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*points finger at Zukram* FEELER!!! :horor:

H

Hate

I tested as INFJ. It's not too far off since I make most use of Ni and Ti and I'm actually Ni dominant. But I'm extremely extroverted though so I could never be mistaken for an introvert.

HelloQuizzy.com: INFJ

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The first time i took this i got ISFP, but the second time around I got ENFP

I agree on the more questions sentiment; seeing score values of either 0% or 100% tend to make me pause a little :alttongue:

wolfy

awsm
The number of ISFPs who sometimes test as ESFP or who emphasize the Se aspect over Fi is interesting to me. Yet most of you feel you don't correlate to the ESFP description. More like, you just enjoy being more low key experiencers of life (which is still very ISFP like, of course). :)

Blackcat says he has a preference for Percieving, and I remember you wrote recently that you "don't get" feeling drained around people, and don't identify with that definition of introversion. But that is a big part of introversion usually. More questions would help sort it out whether you're actually E or I. The first question measures the test in terms of consciously deliberating what you allow yourself to experience or how you make choices from a J standpoint verses typically choosing on a or gut/environmental idea related P standpoint. There's a clear difference, but it might help if Alexei added more questions that take it out of the abstract and provide real life either/or scenarios.

On a sidenote, I see you as sort of like Kwai Chang Caine from Kung Fu.. :D Yet funnily, Lenore Thomson calls him an ESFP with balanced Fi in her book.. but very much a Se emphasis in the end. While Elvis was ISFP in her book, because of his emphasis on J.. a lot of his ideas sprung from introversion (also, he sat alone at home a lot and would shoot TV's..that kind of helps). On first glance though, it'd seem Caine was the ISFP, and Elvis the ESFP.

That is a pretty interesting take on it. I have sometimes wondered if I am a slightly shy, reserved kind of esfp or something like that. Kwai Chang Caine, that is really cool. I wanted to be just like him when I was a kid, still do in a way. I need to read what she says in that book about him again.