MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Ah, well there you go. I'm an ENTJ.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

As for the crossover, I wrote the questions as mirrors to each other. They're set up to pick between introverted and extroverted attitudes of a given function, which are basically two dichotomous ways of looking at the same thing.

I think you're INTP though, given you picked Si over Se and Si/Se are a bit easier to differentiate than Ni/Ne (I think I need to fix Ni/Ne actually).

Intuitive, Thinking and Judging can yield ISTP, INTP, ESTJ or ENTJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Looking back, I think it's my Ti making my Fe Fi and my Ne Ni.

The Ne one (I presume) sounds more like Ne in ENTPs, were the results aren't filtered as much by Ti and you don't have that extra analytical Ti aspoect to "Look beneath the surface" and view things from several angles thing as much that the Ni option has.

For Fe, well I've discussed before about my Fi confusion and my coming to personal conclusions based on my thinking with Ti-Fe regardless of others opinions. Yeah, I think that's what's happened.

But just guessing.

I think it is rather difficult to create a test that would take these types of functions working in conjunction to produce results.
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I think the most accurate way to make a test would be to have more, yet more specific and focalised questions that also have a (say) 5 point meter on which one you prefer. Kinda like this.

Ni * * * * * Ne

That way it isn't so absolute, and you have a larger data pool to pull results from.
    JiNe

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Why is INFP obviously wrong?
    One, I'm a sensor.
    Two, I personally don't think I relate very well to the INFPs (besides, well, the Fi and Si). I can't relate very well to the ISJs I know either, but a number of things about them hit home, whereas with the INFPs, it's a bit more hit and miss. Even the INFP experience of Fi seems to be different. Stronger and more 'noble', sort of, if I can use that word. I'm much more easily shamed and guilt tripped.

If you identify as ISFP, dom Fi with tertiary Si on a loop makes more sense than dom Si with tertiary Fi.
    I would be willing to question my Fi dominance if it's for Si. There aren't any other attitudes that I feel with such equal intensity (though I would not say skill). Maybe I should go and read more about Fi, but... I at least know that although my experience of Si ranges from engaging/relaxing to negative/suffocating, in both cases I don't think I'd be able to function properly without it.

However, it's worth mentioning that I strongly *do not* identify with certain aspects of Si, such as being by the book, orienting by routine, operating on schedule, and so on. These two excerpts from mindframes nicely sum up a bulk of my mental process:

Quote Originally Posted by SENSITIVITY
    ...involves the senses and the emotions to form perceptions. The graphic above illustrates that SENSITIVITY takes place primarily in the RIGHT-BACK region of the cerebral cortex. The cortex is the thinking part of the brain. The RIGHT side associates images by feel, which gives personal significance to memories. So thinking on the right side is nonverbal, instinctive and subjective. The BACK part of the right brain creates images—sights, sounds, and body sensations—and remembers them.

# Remember delightful experiences and how you felt
    # Enjoy "creature comforts" such as good food and good music
    # Appreciate what's attractive and colorful in your surroundings
    # Stay in touch with how you feel at any given moment
    # Have sympathy and consideration for people's feelings
    # Solve problems by trial and error
    Quote Originally Posted by ORDER
    ...involves measuring, defining and sorting to identify and store precise information.

Standing at the edge of a lake, you see two long, slender white birds, wading in shallow water. To you, they seem like the same bird. Your friend says, "The big one's a great egret. The smaller one's a snowy egret. See, the snowy has yellow feet—golden slippers." Now you clearly recognize that these are two totally different birds. The visual image presented by the right side of your brain and the name recorded in the left side of your brain are now linked together in memory as a fact.

# Name, define and classify things
    # Inspect for compliance with standards
    # Proofread text for errors
    # Put something in its proper place
    # Remember someone's name, address or phone number
    # Specify a requirement

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    However, it's worth mentioning that I strongly *do not* identify with certain aspects of Si, such as being by the book, orienting by routine, operating on schedule, and so on.
    I have heard this is actually a result of Je and Si, since Je relies on making judgements based primarily on external evidence you can see around you, in most cases, the societal norms.

But I don't think it's verified. So don't take my word for it entirely.
    JiNe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

My Results: INTJ

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    One, I'm a sensor.
    And I'm intuitive. I made the test on basis of the theory that a very strong preference for your tertiary function attitude as opposed to your auxiliary function can make you feel like your natural preference is for that function in general (ESxJs with far more Ne than Si can feel intuitive, ExTPs with more Fe than Ti can feel Feeling, et al).

I think you might be misreading Si somewhat as well. Si isn't about a preference for routine, but rather about a preference for experience -- going on what you've learned. An SJ who grew up in a chaotic environment can easily become accustomed to chaos, for example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I have heard this is actually a result of Je and Si, since Je relies on making judgements based primarily on external evidence you can see around you, in most cases, the societal norms.
    Fe makes judgments based on societal norms. Te makes judgments based on observable objective evidence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Fe makes judgments based on societal norms. Te makes judgments based on observable objective evidence.
    Then what aspect is it that makes MOST STJs be considered "By the book" people?

My thinking was that the evidence was often in people around them. They see that the majority of people they know think a certain way, and their Te tells them that since this is statistically more common, it is statistically more likely to be correct. Then, because of the Si, they prefer to stick to these observations rather than bother diving deeper into understanding them. Te thinks more organizational than analytical, and so the focus is not on this.
    JiNe