• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My new MBTI test (Beta)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I got INFJ. I don't think it mistyped me, I believe that these are the preferences I'm having right now.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got INFJ. I don't think it mistyped me, I believe that these are the preferences I'm having right now.

Wow. So you relate to Ni and Se? Do you have a link for your exact results?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Wow. So you relate to Ni and Se? Do you have a link for your exact results?

I do not. I just put down my results, but I remember scoring 0% on Se. I did relate to Ni the way that he described it and I do care about a group consensus more than my own, which is presumably said to be Fe. I'm actually getting quite lost in function analysis. I'm not sure if I am actually using these functions, or the function position in being an INTP is balanced. It's a blur right now.

I answered the same way I did the first time here are the results:

HelloQuizzy.com: INFJ

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFJ, thats new.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP
0% Te, 100% Ti, 0% Fe, 100% Fi, 0% Se, 100% Si, 100% Ne, 0% Ni, 0% Thinking, 100% Feeling, 0% Sensing, 100% Intuitive, 100% Judging and 0% Perceiving!

Results:HelloQuizzy.com: INFP

Good point about the quiz:
-The options were substantial and well worded.
-It accurately typed me in only 7 short questions.
-Compared to most other tests this one seemed a lot better in quality (case in point, asking me whether I judge situations depending on either ethical means of how it affects other people or rational means based on what should be done objectively, is far better than taking other quizzes that ask if I'm more emotional or logical.

Bad points about the quiz:
-Too short.
-Had I answered the first question differently (I was torn on which option to choose) I would have come up as ENFP.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP again (those darn function tests always turn me into an extrovert, which I am NOT!)

Or am I already becoming a doppelganger of my mother?!:ohmy:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The other day when I took it, got INFJ, with Te rather than Ti. Now I got INTJ. I think my Fe and Fi judgments switched today. I like how this asks questions based on the cognitive functions. Just, in order to break a tie, I think it would be most effective and accurate if there were more questions. Realistically, some people can make decisions based on both empirical evidence and ethical issues. I think in order to push the test taker a bit, there should be more questions.

My results:
Your result for The Jungian Typology by Aleksei Test ...
INTJ

You scored 100% on Te, higher than 89% of your peers.

Ti Distribution

You scored 0% on Ti, higher than 11% of your peers.

Fe Distribution

You scored 0% on Fe, higher than 28% of your peers.

Fi Distribution

You scored 100% on Fi, higher than 72% of your peers.

Se Distribution

You scored 0% on Se, higher than 25% of your peers.

Si Distribution

You scored 100% on Si, higher than 76% of your peers.

Ne Distribution

You scored 0% on Ne, higher than 32% of your peers.

Ni Distribution

You scored 100% on Ni, higher than 68% of your peers.

Thinking Distribution

You scored 0% on Thinking, higher than 32% of your peers.

Feeling Distribution

You scored 100% on Feeling, higher than 69% of your peers.

Sensing Distribution

You scored 0% on Sensing, higher than 41% of your peers.

Intuitive Distribution

You scored 100% on Intuitive, higher than 60% of your peers.

Judging Distribution

You scored 0% on Judging, higher than 23% of your peers.

Perceiving Distribution

You scored 100% on Perceiving, higher than 78% of your peers.
----

Weird how I scored 100% Feeling, yet have higher Te. Might take into account the catalyst temperament, vs. theorist temperament.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, the whole 0-100% bit is somewhat inconsequential. It's just that I attached each variable to one question, so it toggle-switches between them. Scoring 100% Feeling just means you picked the Feeling response rather than the Thinking response.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I got ENTP. I related with the 4 bottom statements...

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Very accurate =D! I got ENFP. The questions were hard, ha, so I bet the average person who takes it might not answer them correctly and mistype themselves.

redacted

Well, the whole 0-100% bit is somewhat inconsequential. It's just that I attached each variable to one question, so it toggle-switches between them. Scoring 100% Feeling just means you picked the Feeling response rather than the Thinking response.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to go from binary to spectrums? You don't even have to change the questions much, you just have to have a separate variable (7 of them) for how much one favors a certain response.

And you'd probably have to change your formula a bit too :)

G

garbage

One of the best attempts at a short test that I've seen.

ENFJ. Not out of the ordinary at all for me, actually.

There were a few--#2 and #4--that were a bit uncertain for me; I'd answered #2 the other way at first. Specifically, I agreed with about half of each answer.

One solution would be to find a clean, solid way to split each question in two. There are also problems associated with that, though--you sacrifice overall context associated with each individual answer, so some responses might be even less certain.

I think that the amount of content you have is just right. I like the conciseness of the test. I don't think that adding more questions will add much value, but perhaps reworking your existing content might.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ENTP.

Noon

I'm getting ISTJ and INFP. Still deciding what to think about it.

INFP is obviously wrong. I could be an ISTJ going through an Si-Fi loop, and that makes a lot of sense from a few angles, but from a few others, dom Si with aux Te is almost impossible. Blah, the biggest obstacle in my deciding on a perfect type is in fact that my preferred functions never line up.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm getting ISTJ and INFP. Still deciding what to think about it.

INFP is obviously wrong. I could be an ISTJ going through an Si-Fi loop, and that makes a lot of sense from a few angles, but from a few others, dom Si with aux Te is almost impossible. Blah, the biggest obstacle in my deciding on a perfect type is in fact that my preferred functions never line up.
Why is INFP obviously wrong? If you identify as ISFP, dom Fi with tertiary Si on a loop makes more sense than dom Si with tertiary Fi.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP Pretty good, I wanted more Qs and a description of course.

link

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I got ISTP... I dunno about this test. There aren't enough questions and the ones that are available a)Are too complex ideas for one question and b) Have a lot of crossover and difficult to decide aspects.

I got Ti, Si, Fi and Ni. I think some of the answers were too ambiguous. I kept thinking "Both of these are very similar and it is difficult to decide which applies more to me."

Non-functionwise I got intuitive thinking judging. So I'm either an ISTP or some kind of NTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would be ISTP, or ENTJ.