• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Right/Left Brain creativity test

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Left Brain Right Brain
66% 34%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Left Brain Right Brain
42% 58%

Your Left Brain Percentages

47% Reality-based
37% Linear
30% Logical
25% Symbolic
14% Verbal
5% Sequential

Your Right Brain Percentages

48% Fantasy-oriented
48% Holistic
39% Intuitive
25% Nonverbal
19% Concrete
12% Random

Yay! Looks like I combine fantasy and reality in near perfect unity! Umm... I THINK this is a good thing... :blink:

My verbal, sequential, and random scores equally suck however ;) Surprised am that I two words can together string!

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Neurologically speaking, 95% of right-handers and 70% of left-handers are left-brain dominant. Of left-handers 15% are left-brain dominant and 15% show no dominance.

Assuming that there are no right-handers with no clear dominance, only 6% of the population would be right-brain dominant.

Something interesting to note when looking at the results of this test.

If we are going to be taking hemispherical dominance as the subject, we need to be adding that crucial little word "for" + object. ;)

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Right Brain vs Left Brain Test

http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_test.htm

Oh crap...the test is already posted... I suppose I can't just delete my topic can't I?

Left Brain 39%
Right Brain 61%

30% Logical (Your most dominant characteristic)
22% Sequential
17% Symbolic
16% Linear
14% Verbal
14% Reality-based (Your least dominant characteristic)

56% Random (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Fantasy-oriented
25% Nonverbal
24% Holistic
20% Intuitive
10% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Left Brain 43%
Right Brain 57%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

40% Verbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
37% Linear
18% Sequential
13% Logical
9% Symbolic
7% Reality-based (Your least dominant characteristic)

48% Fantasy-oriented (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Random
25% Nonverbal
19% Concrete
15% Intuitive
12% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

So I am verbal, linear, fantasy-oriented and random. I find it very amusing that my percentages for linear and random were so close.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Left Brain 50%
Right Brain 50%

Left Brain:
40% Verbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Symbolic
34% Reality-based
27% Sequential
25% Logical
22% Linear (Your least dominant characteristic)

Right brain:
43% Intuitive (Your most dominant characteristic)
37% Concrete
32% Nonverbal
29% Fantasy-oriented
17% Random

I always end up scoring 50-50 on these kind of tests, just like I tend to score 50-50 on J/P for MBTI testing. I don't know though about the breakdown: I'm sure linear is my least dominant left brain characteristic, yet I believe I do value and am relatively good at holistic thinking (it should be one of the main strengths of Ni).

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Left Brain 41% Right Brain 59%

KDude

Left Brain Right Brain
42% 58%

42% Logical
25% Symbolic
22% Linear
22% Sequential
7% Verbal
7% Reality-based

44% Fantasy-oriented
34% Intuitive
30% Holistic
28% Concrete
23% Random
13% Nonverbal

Strappado

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Left Brain Right Brain
49% 51%

40% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
27% Linear
27% Verbal
25% Logical
18% Sequential
17% Symbolic (Your least dominant characteristic)

45% Random (Your most dominant characteristic)
32% Fantasy-oriented
29% Intuitive
18% Holistic
13% Nonverbal
10% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

S

Sniffles

From the last time I took this:

Left Brain 43%
Right Brain 57%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

43% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Symbolic
27% Sequential
21% Logical
20% Verbal

44% Fantasy-oriented (Your most dominant characteristic)
39% Random
38% Nonverbal
37% Concrete
24% Holistic
24% Intuitive (Your least dominant characteristic)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Left Brain 48%
Right Brain 52%

34% Symbolic
34% Reality-based
27% Sequential
9% Logical
0% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

50% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
42% Holistic
34% Intuitive
16% Fantasy-oriented
6% Random
0% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

Wow .. this is scarily accurate. I know the answer then work backwards and keep my words to a few.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
47% 53%

Your complete evaluation follows below:

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

64% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
35% Sequential
34% Symbolic
30% Logical
20% Verbal
20% Reality-based (Your least dominant characteristic)

64% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
43% Intuitive
42% Holistic
36% Fantasy-oriented
34% Random
19% Nonverbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

---
Concrete and linear seem consistent with being involved with science... putting everything into logical order and testing things by using the 5 senses. The verbal section is a bit low, which seems inconsistent with the fact that I tend to do best on written essay sections in exams. I also tend to do well with spelling. Otherwise, I think I am more right brained.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Left Brain Right Brain
52% 48%

25% Logical
20% Reality-based
17% Symbolic
14% Verbal
9% Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)

67% Intuitive (Your most dominant characteristic)
19% Nonverbal
13% Concrete
12% Fantasy-oriented
6% Holistic
0% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
56% 44%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Your complete evaluation follows below:

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

50% Symbolic (Your most dominant characteristic)
48% Linear
40% Sequential
40% Reality-based
20% Verbal
17% Logical (Your least dominant characteristic)

34% Random (Your most dominant characteristic)
32% Nonverbal
29% Fantasy-oriented
28% Concrete
24% Holistic

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Left Brain Right Brain
50% 51%

50% Symbolic (Your most dominant characteristic)
44% Sequential
38% Logical
27% Linear
20% Reality-based
7% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

32% Fantasy-oriented
30% Holistic
28% Random
25% Nonverbal

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Left Brain 38%
Right Brain 62%

34% Symbolic (Your most dominant characteristic)
32% Linear
20% Verbal
18% Sequential
17% Logical

63% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
43% Intuitive
34% Random
29% Fantasy-oriented
28% Concrete

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Left Brain Right Brain
47% 53%

Left Brained:
34% Verbal
34% Reality-based

Rght Brained:
45% Random (Your most dominant characteristic)
44% Fantasy-oriented
36% Holistic

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
LB: 44%
RB: 56%

40% Sequential (Your most dominant characteristic)
40% Reality-based
25% Symbolic
25% Logical
22% Linear
20% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

48% Intuitive
42% Holistic
40% Fantasy-oriented
13% Nonverbal
12% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)