• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most accurate Socionics test I've seen so far

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
The Seeker (ILE)

62% ILE, 62% LII, 50% SEI, 50% ESE, 44% SLE, 50% LSI, 41% IEI, 47% EIE, 32% SEE, 32% ESI, 38% ILI, 35% LIE, 53% IEE, 47% EII, 41% SLI and 44% LSE!

WTF, I'm not an extravert! I guess I got the same for LII though.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ILE.

I tried going back and changing some answers I wasn't sure of about 5 times and still got ILE.

But I can assure you I am not ILE. The very idea is HILARIOUS. :D
Why?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Analyst (LII)

35% ILE, 68% LII, 50% SEI, 47% ESE, 32% SLE, 50% LSI, 50% IEI, 26% EIE, 26% SEE, 53% ESI, 44% ILI, 29% LIE, 41% IEE, 59% EII, 56% SLI and 38% LSE!

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I got ILI (The Observer) with 76%. Close behind though IEI with 74%.

I have no idea what that Socionics are, and I found the answers sometimes difficult to understand. Some questions I left out.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Analyst (LII)

41% ILE, 68% LII, 53% SEI, 29% ESE, 35% SLE, 59% LSI, 44% IEI, 29% EIE, 26% SEE, 44% ESI, 62% ILI, 32% LIE, 38% IEE, 59% EII, 53% SLI and 38% LSE!

That´s socionics-INTj, MBTI-INTP, right? At least thats what the order of the functions indicates, I´m new to socionics.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Because I don't enjoy impersonal analysis AT ALL.

I only do so when absolutely necessary, and frankly I'm piss-poor at it.

I'm interested in people and interpersonal matters. I could care less about logic and systems except for how they apply to and affect people.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because I don't enjoy applying impersonal logic to things AT ALL.

The worst is when you think you're doing it, and someone who really does it comes and tells you you're totally NOT doing it.

Kinda like when you think you're being all concrete and half the class looks at you like wtf.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because I don't enjoy impersonal analysis AT ALL.

I'm interested in people and interpersonal matters. I could care less about logic and systems except for how they apply to and affect people.
If you keep scoring ILE you could be Alpha SF instead (ESE or SEI).

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Back on topic:

Here are my answers:

1. "I have a need to accumulate factual information, utilizing external sources such as books, second-hand information, etc, on matters of personal interest or of professional activity, in order that I am proactive in increasing the efficiency and reasonableness of the external world."

2. "I long for situations where people are having fun, laughing and joking, and feel emotionally free and spontaneous. However, I am generally unable to produce this atmosphere myself and use other means to create situations where there is a good chance that others will take the emotional initiative and create a fun and emotionally stimulating atmosphere."

3. "I relate to none of the above statements, or cannot decide between them." Mostly because I relate very strongly to two:

a. "I can thoroughly understand discussions and arguments focused on following present trends into the future and their possible implications, as well as on exploring one specific imaginative vision of personal meaning, but I much prefer to explore many possibilities, starting from a present point in time and reality, rather than to concentrate on just a few specific visions or trends."

and

b. "I periodically need an outside evaluation of how a situation is likely to develop in order to keep myself from worrying excessively. Without an outside reassurance to tell me that a task can be accomplished in time without hurry, or that there is no pressing need to deal with an ongoing development, I become anxious and inclined to try to deal with such issues immediately and sometimes impulsively."

4. "I put a low priority on physical, here-and-now considerations in relation to longer-term considerations. I have a lack of concern for small aesthetic details, since in my opinion, in the longer term, taking care of them is a never-ending exercise."

5. "I easily see parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and like to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows me to be part of many things at once."

6. "I long for establishing stable personal relationships with other individuals based on mutual trust and understanding where deeper and private feelings and experiences can be easily shared. However, I lack the initiative to establish such relationships and usually expect others to make gestures in that area."

although this comes as a hair-close second:

"I strive to make and maintain close, personal relationships with my friends and family, and value sensitivity to others' feelings, and will occasionally make my innermost feelings and sentiments known in order to test the possibility of creating closeness with others."

7. "I tend to avoid intruding on the space of others or acting in a way that may be perceived as coercive, and try hard to handle my needs by being disciplined and well-prepared - rather than relying on others."

followed closely by:

"I tend to feel capable of achieving my goals, but hesitate on whether the path I choose is the right one. In these cases I need to feel the support of others in order to be motivated to finally choose. I like to be involved in competitive and challenging endeavors and to see my will and personal power develop as I overcome obstacles together with other people."

8. "I seek clarity in my system of beliefs and understanding and enjoy entertaining new concepts and being included in philosophical discussions where new concepts and systems of thought are introduced. I am uncertain of the logical clarity backing my actions, and thus seek external assistance in attaining a degree of reasonable competence in this realm."

9. "I am proactive; I am restless; I find it difficult to relax unless tired; I am '"calmly energetic' with few intense variations in the level of energy during the day; I am inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods."

10. "I am very inquisitive and talkative, and yet internally strained, frequently doubting my decisions. I am emotionally liberated and artistic, and easily express my feelings. I am aware of the moods of others and am skilled in positively manipulating them."

11. "Initially, I tend to maintain some distance in conversations and may seem strict and/or cold. Gradually, however, this impression dissipates as I begin to show my sincere sympathies and a desire to assist. I like to use my knowledge to advise and enlighten, but only in a narrow social circle."

followed closely by:

"I am internally focused and at the same time scattered, being inclined to unexpected contrasts of behavior where shyness and apathy are replaced by emotional elevation, determination and activity. Willingly I explore the problems of others, trying to find ways out of difficult positions and give useful advice."

12. I have problems with this one because both of these points are equally valid:

a. "I am kind and affable, but can appear pig-headed when significant questions are directed towards me. I am inclined to finish what I start, finding it difficult to stop doing something after starting it and subsequently may waste time and regret it later."

and

b. "I often give the impression that I’m flying in the clouds, perhaps appearing childish and naïve. I am a socially adept conversationalist; who reads much and is inquisitive, willingly discussing new information with associates and being interested in their opinions."

First more, though, so a.

13. "To others, I may seem delicate and gentle, but internally, I am more exacting and mistrustful. I can be obstinate in refusing to allow others to persuade me to an alternative viewpoint. I do not like to impose myself, but when I approach a situation where high moral measures are required, I can be sharp and uncompromising."

Result: The Mentor (EIE)
47% ILE, 50% LII, 35% SEI, 53% ESE, 32% SLE, 35% LSI, 44% IEI, 62% EIE, 29% SEE, 38% ESI, 41% ILI, 62% LIE, 44% IEE, 53% EII, 32% SLI and 53% LSE!

EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement. They believe that people need to be emotionally involved in life, not distant or indifferent to the important things that are happening.

EIEs often hold strong views about governance and social custom, though their beliefs stem from the interests of their close emotional relationships. EIEs like to involve people in interaction and create groups based around a shared experience. They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines.

So what's that???

EIEs interact most favorably with LSIs

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, hellz no.....EIE is an ENFJ.

Bad test. Bad, bad test. Evo test. Wrong test. Zero test. Mistaken test.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't have to be a Socionics ENFp. Socionics is a different system from MBTI.

Jesus, why the fuck does nobody get that very elementary fact? :doh:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm confused. What is a socionics ENFj? If it's ENFP MBTI, then we're all good.

Because I don't know anything about Socionics and I'm a stupid fuck. Happy now?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm confused. What is a socionics ENFj? If it's ENFP MBTI, then we're all good.
There's really no direct equivalence. Socionics has a different methodology from MBTI, mostly related to looking into more complex patterns of behavior to determine type, as opposed to just cognition. It's possible for a whole range of MBTI types to score a given type in Socionics, or vice-versa. There's no more connection between the two than between, say, MBTI and Enneagram. So for example you could be ENFj (Not uncommon for ENFPs incidentally ;)), but another ENFP could be IEE (ENFp), or ESE (ESFj). I'm an ENFP and an SLE (ESTp), which is much weirder than your result.

Because I don't know anything about Socionics and I'm a stupid fuck.
Don't worry about it. :hug: It's not just you, no one seems to get that the two systems are not the same.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, that's really cool, actually. Thanks for the explanation - makes more sense now. :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No problem. :)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for Refined Socionics Test 2.0 ...
The Romantic (IEI)

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs

79% IEI, 71% SEI, 65% ILI, 53% SLI
50% LII, 47% IEE, 47% EII, 44% EIE,
38% ESE, 38% ILE, 35% LSI, 35% SEE,
38% ESI, 32% SLE, 29% LIE, 21% LSE!

I have scored IEI on a socionics test before this. :shrug:
wikisocion.org said:
Female IEIs are the embodiment of the conventional ideas of femininity. They are mysterious, elusive, changeable, emotional, risible, and fascinating. Yet, they still seem so sensitive, brittle and defenceless to the point that it would make any man want to instantly protect them.

Female IEIs appear flexible, and often have childishly tender faces. They tend to dress stylishly. Rarely will she laugh, but when she does, they fill the room with positive energy. The female IEI has a swift, but not very purposeful gait, because it seems like in any moment she will change her direction from where she wanted to go to in the first place.

In school, the female IEI seems generally happy and risible, and is often the soul of her social group. Early on, boys will fall for her, sometimes obsessively. Often her stormy personal life can have a bad influence on the IEI's school life. Although they have academic potential in any discipline, female IEIs flourish best in arts subjects, such as drama or literature, and humanities, such as sociology and psychology. They tend to avoid athletics and sport, although given their flexibility, mobility, and physical attractiveness, figure skating, gymnastics and dance are not uncommon activities for the IEI to undertake.

The essence of a female IEI is very sociable and uplifting. She has a large social group with whom she gossips and chitchats frequently. She's always optimistic, and because of the light she sheds, many different kinds of people will be drawn to her. It can amuse people that she has the ability to predict fate. She loves to read verses to an audience.
:huh:

KDude

^INFps have Ni and Fe :)

From what I can tell.. Some INFPs and INFJs seem more in-drawn, I think, and end up typing as socionics INFJs. Some INFPs and INFJs are a little more engaging and become the socionics INFp. I think it comes down to whether your Ni or Fi seperates you or you want to be more inclusive with people (just a guess though..).

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank you for the insight, KDude. I'm inclined to believe you have it right. :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That, and the functions are defined differently. It is possible to be two seemingly unrelated types in the two systems.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everytime I take this quiz I get a different answer....this is because the best answer to every question is often:

"I relate to none of the above statements, or cannot decide between them."

This is a first though...usually I get IEI, and on this particular test I've scored IEI & ILI before.

The Analyst (LII)

47% ILE, 59% LII, 44% SEI, 35% ESE, 53% SLE, 53% LSI, 47% IEI, 38% EIE, 41% SEE, 50% ESI, 53% ILI, 41% LIE, 47% IEE, 44% EII, 56% SLI and 44% LSE!

The Analyst (LII)

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favourably with ESEs