• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most accurate Socionics test I've seen so far

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, Ni and Ne are kind of inverted in Socionics, so that's probably why. Socionics Ne is more of a "pusher" function, that sees possibilities about how the far future could unfold and fixates on them. Ni is more about imagination and creativity.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I took this twice and got the Analyst (LII) each time. I'm not an LII.

I tied with the Empath (EII) result, which according to wikisocion is FiNe. Socionics FiNe (INFj) seems so different from Jungian FiNe (INFP) to me. I still don't know if that changes anything, though. :shrug:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you are a 5 if I remember correctly... Maybe you're just a really nice or really emotional LII? :shrug:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, you are a 5 if I remember correctly... Maybe you're just a really nice or really emotional LII? :shrug:

Or maybe a really analytical or really serious EII.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who knows...

KDude

EII still corresponds somewhat with INFJ somewhat. The Ne and Fi makes them more idea oriented in how they interact and push ideas. They are all around more serious than IEIs too (although IEI "Ni subtypes" are serious too.. both have a counselor quality apparently).

Secondly, their Fi makes them more perfectionistic and ethically consistent, in an INFJ sense. IEIs are about being more expressive and social with their F. They suck at perfectionism (especially in the domestic sense). They will also internalize their own values more, and aren't quite as rigid. They might even find people who do it as distasteful (same goes for SEIs).

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Mediator
32% ILE, 41% LII, 68% SEI, 32% ESE, 35% SLE, 38% LSI, 68% IEI, 35% EIE, 38% SEE, 41% ESI, 68% ILI, 29% LIE, 47% IEE, 44% EII, 59% SLI and 29% LSE!

SEIs are extremely attuned to the internal atmosphere of their bodies, and the external atmosphere around them in daily lives. This in effect means that an SEI knows when to raise the mood of a group or an individual on account of their ability to sense physical states of people and groups, making them especially skilled with interpersonal relationships.

SEIs have a strong connection to and ability to recognize internal physical states in themselves and others. They understand how these states are reached and are able to easily recreate or avoid them if desired.

EDIT: wait, I just found out that SEI is synonymous ISFP, what? :huh:

himynameisdead

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
The Analyst (LII)
47% ILE, 59% LII, 47% SEI, 47% ESE, 26% SLE, 35% LSI, 53% IEI, 44% EIE, 26% SEE, 41% ESI, 44% ILI, 41% LIE, 50% IEE, 56% EII, 47% SLI and 41% LSE!

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favourably with ESEs

(For the full type description, go to wikisocion.org)
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
~~~~~
I'm actually both LII and EII... Just like I'm iNfj/iNtj.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm actually both LII and EII... Just like I'm iNfj/iNtj.
That isn't altogether impossible (there is such a thing as a dual-type theory), but we should examine whether it's true. First off, do you prefer making deep personal connections with people, or do you prefer having a good time and being in a cheerful atmosphere? Do you like everyone getting along and being nice, or do you prefer a raucous, wild atmosphere where anything goes?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Crap, I'm trying really hard to concentrate, I had to eat an extra large bowl of soup to take this test.

And I got LII.

The Analyst (LII)

50% ILE, 68% LII, 59% SEI, 32% ESE, 29% SLE, 50% LSI, 56% IEI, 32% EIE, 26% SEE, 41% ESI, 53% ILI, 26% LIE, 44% IEE, 68% EII, 47% SLI and 29% LSE!

3903961293379192131.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

Wait, what an INTj now. :ninja:

Logical Intuitive Introvert (LII)

<---- INTP or INTJ seriously omfg wtf now! :shock:

LII

Logic-intuitive introvert (LII) - ITNJ

LII systematizes, extends perspective ideas. He is interested in communal regularities. On their ground he cites the theories, and adjusts them. He abstracts from details, uncovering plutonic processes of the phenomena and their essence. He skilfully designs the operating instructions and embodies them in life. He relies on the scientifically justified theories in everything. He improves a system of production, estimates the acting program correctly and executes his duties assiduously. He directs the efforts on support of the order, even of strict discipline.

LII is an analyst, sees a problem as a whole. Having deals with a great many of details, puts them in link with a whole. He perceives any work as series of consecutive, sensibly and economically weighed operating. But before beginning the work it is necessary for LII to solve all problems concerning the matter, therefore he asks many questions. LII always keeps his promises. He carries all undertakings through, overcoming difficulties independently. It is possible to rely on LII. He does not shift on others the weight of own problems, tries to do everything by his own efforts. He willingly solves difficult problems alone. Uncomfortable conditions in a group do not prevent to perform the job.

LII is constrained - possesses himself, inspects own behaviour, not allowing an inadmissible freedom. He is an ascetic with overstated demands to himself and to the others, restricting in all conveniences. He is severe, does not enable any deflections from the plan, which one needs precisely be to be held on and to be executed, made the others to work under his plans.

LII makes conceptions, bringing together interdependent views on the definite phenomena. He is permanently in thinking, persistently thinks, tending to understand, to decide something relevant, as has a great lot of questions on any theme, which it is not always possible to manage with own forces.

He considers his own thought as the most right and valid, accepts any different one only in a case, if it coincides his judgement. He skilfully argues for the rightness, as LII understands and internally feels. If somebody say that LII is not right, he irritates. The feel of intellectual advantage above the others is generic. The managing position can break the essence of the human nature of LII, as having an authority he does not endue, when subordinates are more cleverly than LII, therefore he searches "more silly" ones, in order to be "cleverer" among them. If He has decided to revenge, will find the gentlest place in the contender, will not allow finding himself unawares. He reacts not only by words, but also by tone, expressive view. He considers the justice as his craft. He has enough developed self-esteem, which he assiduously disguises. He seems to be laconic, unemotional, dried-up man, who never demonstrates his feelings. He has not vanity.

LII lives in a world of ideas, know-hows, methods, rules, algorithms; the subject world excites him a little. But his attitude to abstract ideas and theories is cautious and critical, he watches «by sixth feeling» the probable deflections from the scheduled script of their progressing. He considers, that the commodity, which is produced, should have the particular indispensable arguments: longevity, convenience, and anything such superfluous, as design, shape, colours, beautiful appearance.

He loses mental equal balance at physical illnesses down to depression, though outwardly does not demonstrate it in order to not excite enclosing and to not charge with their care of himself, but requires a kind, soft, sensitive attitude. He can not care for himself.

LII begins widely propagandise his theories only after that time, when somebody will tell, that it needs to be done or, when everybody speak about it. Sometimes he puts himself in a stand «more clever» than the others, therefore he perceives excruciatingly dependence on someone, in particular, when he is confined in operating.

LII feels contradictions of progressing of an enclosing world, latent defects. He can exhibit deficiencies in subjects, in the person, in society and show them in a definite situation, slightly in ironic tone, and in such way that the others also have seen. He criticises self-confidence and irrelevant rashness, does not maintain acts, which are not weighed and unreasonable deeds from his point of view. He permanently thinks of timeliness or inopportunity of implementation of operation. The saying «the initiative is penalized» perceives as balm on his soul. He does not consider it is necessary to run beforehand, on his opinion the best thing is to live quietly and calmly, and all other should reach in arms itself.

That doesn't sound like me, I crap all over maths.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Everytime I take this quiz I get a different answer....this is because the best answer to every question is often:

"I relate to none of the above statements, or cannot decide between them."

This. :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't have to be INTP or INTJ to be LII, yunno.

But... yeah, I don't think you are one. LIIs are teh Spock.