• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Machiavellian are you? (MACH IV test)

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
High Mach 84.

I agree with the bit that said I was cynical, arrogant and calculating, but not the bit about being charming. That would suggest I acknowledge other people.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I matched all the cynism, but I'm just too ethical to score high.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: I was missing the cynicism, but lacked in ethics sufficiently to get a 72! :blush:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
74%. High Mach.

This does not bode well for my "I am not a sociopath" argument... *sigh*

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

cheers,
Ian

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello. This has been done before.
And I did a search to see if there was already a thread on this. But it only turned up a few mentions of the concept in other threads.
I knew I had seen it mentioned on here, but forgot if there was links to a test on it.