• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Machiavellian are you? (MACH IV test)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
72/100 :blush:

it was merely because I generally loathe telling anyone my motives for anything- usually because they're somewhat embarassing to me somehow! :laugh:

I don't hate people though :yes:

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Does anyone know what Nicolo's type might have been? INTJ?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
51/100. I answered 3/neutral for all the "sucess" questions cause what do I know about sucess? I really do prefer to be honest though, so that probably brought my score down. These tests are really hard with all the generalizations!

Anyone think Machiavellian-ness correllates to type? I'd guess T>F. Or is it the "why" that type influences more? I suppose if you really think that Machiavelli's ideas are fact-ful, then you wouldn't really think it's influenced by personality type at all.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's good. :devil:

I'm surprised that some Fs are so Machiavellian.

according to this

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm surprised that some Fs are so Machiavellian.

Why? Does Machiavellian behavior really seem that implausible for someone using Feeling in a selfish/paranoid manner? I start doing things like this at times if I feel particularly insecure, but I would prefer not to be pressed to that point.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Why? Does Machiavellian behavior really seem that implausible for someone using Feeling in a selfish/paranoid manner? I start doing things like this at times if I feel particularly insecure, but I would prefer not to be pressed to that point.

or when they took the test they hadn't had their morning coffee:whistling:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, but you're not an F.