• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Japanese blood type

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Japanese Blood Types :: Japan Visitor
The Traits

Type O – The Warrior

trendsetter
loyal
passionate
self-confident
independent
ambitious
vain
jealous
Famous O’s

Queen Elizabeth II
John Lennon
Elvis Presley
Liam & Noel Gallagher
Paul Newman
Type A – The Farmer

calm
patient
sensitive
responsible
overcautious
stubborn
unable to relax
Famous A’s

Adolf Hitler
George Bush Senior
Soseki Natsume
Ringo Starr
Britney Spears
Type B – The Hunter

individualist
dislike custom
strong
optimistic
creative
flexible
wild
unpredictable
Famous B’s

Akira Kurosawa
Paul McCartney
Mia Farrow
Leonardo Di Caprio
Jack Nicholson
Type AB – The Humanist

cool
controlled
rational
sociable
popular
critical
sometimes standoffish
indecisive
Famous AB’s

Jackie Chan
Marilyn Monroe
John F Kennedy
Mick Jagger
Alain Prost

Type O:
Type O's are sociable, and very outgoing. They are initiators, even though they do not always finish what they started. Innovative and popular, they like to be the center of spotlight and appear very self confident.

Type A:

While outwardly calm, type A people have such a perfectionists that they are likely to be balls of nerves inside. Type A people are the most artistic of the blood groups. They can be shy, conscientious, trustworthy, and sensitive.

Type B:
Result oriented and strong minded, type B people will start a job and continue until it is completed, and completed well. Type B people are the individualists of the blood groups and find their own way in life.

Type AB:
Type AB people are the split personalities of the blood groups. They can be both outgoing and shy in the same time, confident and timid. They are usually responsible, but too much responsibility will cause problem. They are trustworthy and like to help others.

Compatibility by Blood Groups:
Type A is most compatible with type A and Type AB:
Type B is most compatible with Type B and Type AB:
Type AB is most compatible with Type AB, B, A and O
Type O is most compatible with Type O, and Type AB

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so AB it's ridiculous. :laugh: Every single trait and description for type AB fits me.

I have no idea what my actual blood type is though; although oddly I think it actually is AB negative.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cool thanks :)

Type O:
Type O's are sociable, and very outgoing. They are initiators, even though they do not always finish what they started. Innovative and popular, they like to be the center of spotlight and appear very self confident.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Funny, just talking to my Korean friend about this in the morning, and he says he's A, while he thinks I'm an O.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Funny, just talking to my Korean friend about this in the morning, and he says he's A, while he thinks I'm an O.

this makes me want to watch the korean movie " My Boyfriend is Blood Type: B" :laugh:

Oh positive here! :D

RATIOS
O+ 1 person in 3___38.4%
O- 1 person in 15___7.7%
A+ 1 person in 3___32.3%
A- 1 person in 16___6.5%
B+ 1 person in 12___9.4%
B- 1 person in 67___1.7%
AB+ 1 person in 29___3.2%
AB- 1 person in 167___0.7%

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
AWESOME I share a blood type with Jackie Chan! I could not envision a greater honour!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Neat, I share Hitler's blood type. I'm sure he'd be upset about that.

wolfy

awsm
It's a really flaky system but people enjoy it over here in the same way people like horoscopes. I like to ask others what type they think I am when the conversation comes up. I get A or O, A more. I am O. It is more interesting to see how people perceive you.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol i am and seem the most A

A+ in fact :yes:

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I don't find any of these lists of traits or descriptions close at all. There just too much wrong with each of them.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type O: I could see
Type AB: I could see
Type B I could really see
Type A I couldn't see

I'm type A, oops.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm type O negative. I fail to see how blood type is related to personality type.