• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal Strengths Profile DISC 21-Page Report

DuoRCN

D 81
I 39
S 32
C 99

Really high cautiousness and really high decisiveness. Hm.
Are there any other places to check out pattern interpretations?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Another DISC Assessment With More In-Depth Results

I posted this in the other DISC thread but I think it was just getting lost in there, so here it is again.

This version of the test is here for any and all concerned parties: Disc Assessment

My Natural Style is most Interactive Secondly Decisive, Least Cautious.

My Adaptive Style is most Decisive then Secondly Interactive, and Least Adaptive.

So I become more J when being watched? LOL!

How you prefer to receive knowledge or learn:

• Like factual data and hands-on experiences.

• Prefer to structure your own learning and can involve others as well.

• Need "what to do and when to do it" for optimal time and process management.

• Develop own learning strategies.

• Like self-discovery and trial and error methods occasionally.

• Want to know how the learning will apply in real-time situations.

• Process information actively.

VALUES

Very High Aesthetic: You place great importance in finding a good work-life balance, creating more than destroying and artistic self expression.

Very High Individualistic: You demonstrate high independence and project self-confidence.

High Altruist: You have a high desire to help others learn, grow, and develop.

Average Theoretical: You are able to balance the quest for understanding and knowledge with the
practical needs of a situation.

Low Regulatory: You are able to be a multi-threaded problem solver, able to shift gears and projects in a flexible way.

Low Economic: You are a team player and may put others' needs before self.

Very Low Political: You tend to be non-competitive and demonstrate a higher service orientation.

General Traits:

• You seek self-realization and fulfillment in both work and personal settings.

• You desire ample personal time for reflection and to maintain work/life balance.

• You tend to be very much in tune with your emotions, and prefer pleasant surroundings.

• You are less motivated by traditional means (paycheck) and more by aesthetic things
like balance, beauty, creativity and expression.

• To you, being recognized for creativity is the highest form of achievement.

Key Strengths:

• You are a very creative problem-solver.

• You like to network with others and share creative ideas and solutions.

• You will bring new and innovative ideas to the table.

• You are enthusiastic and willing to work and contribute to the team efforts in creative ways.

• You have a willingness to think beyond the surface of a problem and bring a creative set
of new ideas.

Motivational Insights:

• You allow room for new ideas and approaches.

• You may tend to over-react to emotional situations.

• You should explore potential of involvement with environmental or 'green' initiatives in
the area.

• You allow for sufficient personal free time to achieve balance.

• You should allow ample time for personal life balance.

I took parts of my results and posted them here, rather than the percentages, but you can do whatever you want obviously.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
According to Eric B's chart I am either ESFP or ExTP.

Welp, I ain't no ExTP --

NOTE: I am not a pure Sanguine, though. That ain't right. I'm either Sang-Phleg or Phleg-Sang. (ENFP/ISFP)

lulz

Jaguar

According to Eric B's chart I am either ESFP or ExTP.

Welp, I ain't no ExTP.

I wouldn't take a chart too seriously which suggests an NT like Night, is ESFJ.
Also, that chart only allows for doubles, not triples.
Some people have triple temperament scores (Chol-Sang-Mel) and some people have triple DISC scores, such as D-I-C.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, the DISC letters in the chart matches these sites, http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Warfield2.html http://fourtemperaments.com/15patterns.htm

One limitation of this method, is that it does not really reflect how those blended temperaments modify each other. That is why most NTP's end up identifying as Melancholy in place of Choleric. The Choleric is "mellowed out" so to speak, into a less aggressive Melancholy (or sometimes Phlegmatic) by the more passive and/or less critical interaction style (xNP). I just explained this to someone here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50281&p=1661761&viewfull=1#post1661761.

And there is actually a third area of temperament we have discussed, allowing three-way blends. @Marm There's also a difference between Phlegmatic blends (Phegmatic Sanguine or Sanguine Phlegmatic) within an area, and being Sanguine in one area and Phlegmatic in another. You indicated being a blend between those two temperaments within one or two of the areas, and it didn't suggest ExTP, though ESFP was possible (I still think ENFP, per the other discussion going on now).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strenghts:

D - 25
I - 81
S -77
C - 53

Values:

Individualistic - 96
Aesthetic - 75
Theoretical - 58
altruistic - 46
Regulatory - 28
political - 26
economic - 22

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know how to interpret that difference between natural/adaptive I. Perhaps it would indicate that I'm subdued in certain environments. The opposite is more accurate: cool and collected in private and more exuberant in public.

Tvj8VZz.png

YTWpjGt.png

On values, spot on, test. Spot on. Aesthetics don't do anything at all for me.

A colleague often laments that we sometimes work in a lab with drab walls and no sunlight or whatever. I don't even notice. And when I do notice, I don't care.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
D = 67 / 70
I = 67 / 53
S = 46 / 32
C = 46 / 28

Aesthetic = 70
Economic = 7
Individualistic = 88
Political = 33
Altruist = 53
Regulatory = 31
Theoretical = 66

Apparently this test thinks I would make a good "leader," which is a laugh. But other than that it seems fairly accurate.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
D: 25/25
I: 99/53
S: 63/63
C: 53/42

Individualistic: 95
Altruist: 78
Aesthetic: 65
Political: 43
Theoretical: 38
Regulatory: 28
Economic: 1

That economic score though.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, how long is this test?! Is 21 pages how long your results are, or how long the test is? Am I gonna die of dehydration if I start taking it or should I go get some water first?

wolfy

awsm
I did this again. I got high I and S. Again. My values were something like creativity/design, cash flow and knowledge.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Low Regulatory but High Stabilizing, huh.

Natural / Adaptive
Decisive: 49 / 42
• You prefer a work environment that is not too pressured or filled with constant change. • You are a calculated risk-taker, but only after you have had sufficient time to consider all potential outcomes. • You are usually very supportive of decisions made by others on the team. • You like to think things through before acting. • You may be hesitant to share your opinion with others if the topic is divisive or hotly contested. • Sometimes you demand too much of yourself.

Interactive: 39 / 60 (!!!)
• You tend to be a stabilizing force when emotional issues hit the team. • You tend to be slightly more reflective than talkative. • You are able to persuade others in a convincing manner when necessary. • You can easily interact with others. • Your amicable approach means you may be hard to really "read." • Make sure to encourage others in a more vocal or open way

Stabilizing: 63 / 32
• You think it is important to follow established procedures and processes. • You prefer setting minimum levels of consistency and stability or control. • You are consistent and predictable over the long haul, even in the midst of change. • You serve to stabilize others on a team who are perhaps too maverick. • You can accept change, but you require a good argument for it first. • You tend to be a calming influence on those with whom you work.

Cautious: 86 / 67
• You like a work environment that is precise, structured and orderly. • You are very systematic and like to analyze details to accomplish a process correctly. • "Rules are made to be followed." • You expect high quality control and accuracy in all that you do or with anything you are involved with. • You are a bottom-line oriented person who dislikes fluff and just wants the facts and data. • You like things to be done the "right" way according to standard operating procedure.

Values:
High Aesthetic - You very much prefer form, harmony and balance. You are likely a strong advocate for green initiatives and protecting personal time and space.
Very High Economic - You are very competitive and bottom-line oriented
Average Individualistic - You are not an extremist and able to balance the needs of both others and self.
Very High Political - You are a very strong leader, and able to take control of a variety of initiatives and maintain control.
Low Altruist - You won't be taken advantage of and protect your own turf and that of the team or organization.
Low Regulatory - You are able to be a multi-threaded problem solver, able to shift gears and projects in a flexible way.
Very High Theoretical - You are passionate about learning for its own sake. You are continually in learning mode and bringing a very high degree of technical or knowledge base credibility

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Natural:
D:67
I:21
S:56
C:99

Adaptive:
D:42
I:25
S:17
C:91

Values

High aesthetic 63 - You very much prefer form, harmony and balance. You are likely a strong advocate for green
initiatives and protecting personal time and space.
Average economic 46 - You are able to perceive and create a balance between the need for economic return and
other needs as well.
High individualistic 61 - You have no problem standing up for your own rights and may impart this energy into others
as well.
Average political 40 - You are flexible, able to take or leave the power or clout that comes with the job title or
assignment.
Average Altruist 40 - You are concerned for others without giving everything away; a stabilizer.
Average regulatory 28 - You are able to balance and understand the need to have structure and order, but not
paralyzed without it.
Very High Theoretical 78 -You are passionate about learning for its own sake. You are continually in learning mode and
bringing a very high degree of technical or knowledge base credibility.

wolfy

awsm
I did this again. I got high I and S. Again. My values were something like creativity/design, cash flow and knowledge.

Are there any good articles on disc and mbti comparisons. My results read as sfp, kind of ambiverted, extroverted on one hand, introverted on the other.

Untitled.jpg

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TypeNaturalAdaptive
Decisive8156
Interactive4625
Stability3939
Cautiousness7760
Decisive

Interactive

Stability

Cautious
Values

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are the opposite to me. We might make a good team.

I find it funny that my stability is low, yet "stable". :laugh:

Yeah I guess, on my graph I'm the complete opposite of you.