• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram style questionnaire

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram Central

My result:

Style Five

Descartes had it right. "I think, therefore I am." What I think is important to me. I may have to have more privacy than others, but a person needs some time alone to think clearly about life. I'm a keen observer of life. I understand what is really going on. I think I'd sooner watch than participate in a lot of things. When I'm alone I think more clearly and objectively than most people. I don't get so emotional when I make my judgments and decisions. I like to plan things before they happen and then replay them in my mind. Then I know what I really think and feel about what happened.

G

garbage

Style Nine

I'm sort of laid-back and mellow. I'm a modest fellow who can understand other's points of view. I don't push mine if theirs are good. I'll go along. I don't like conflict, I'd sooner get along and work together with people. I have some trouble taking initiative, I'd just as soon work with others. Sometimes I don't pay enough attention to what I want myself. I get distracted easily. I start out with good intentions, but then I end up doing something else. I don't get angry much and even when I do, I don't show it. I might do a slow burn once in a while and occasionally I get a kind of sneaky revenge. People really like me because of my pleasant personality. I'm not threatening or pushy but I still get things done.

Many of these statements were just directly lifted from the test questions :doh:

If I change a few things, I get Five, though

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Style One

I have a strong tendency to compare what is real with what would be perfect. I have a tendency to evaluate things closely. I think it is important to do good work in everything I do. I have high standards for myself and for others, too. I can get irritated when people don't meet or even have standards. People need some kind of moral compass. Sometimes I am clearer about what I ought to do than what I really want to do. I have a strong sense of social responsibility and social order. I always try to do my best and the world would be a better place if everyone did.

Not...me...:huh:

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Style 9

But then again I can be a little pushy and threatening.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Style Eight

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. I like that. Straight, honest, clear, no mealy-mouthed excuses. Just do it. John Wayne was right. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands and get things done. There's a lot of injustice in the world and people of integrity just have to straighten things out. I like action, I like results, I like a clear understanding of what needs to be done and then I do it! I don't mind a good fight to set things right, either. I don't back down when I know I'm right. People know they can count on me, no matter what.

Chloe

Shitty test, but still I got good result, haha - Style Three.

Most answers were about 3 and 7, on the second page. I guess the test repeats questions when cant decide between some types?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Style 1

More of a 3- just scored higher on Compliant than Aggressive on Page 1.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Style Four

I am more sensitive than most people, that's why I probably experience more pain than most. It seems to me that a lot of people just skim over life. The pain may be worth it, though, I enjoy beauty so much. It seems I can see beauty where others can't. this often sets me apart from others, I feel sort of different from ordinary people. My tastes seem more refined and I place a higher value on artistic sensitivity than many of my friends. I often have trouble in relationships because of my sensitivity. They start out fine, but then little things go wrong. It seems like I can never have the perfect relationship I'm always looking for.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was the strangest test - I got 9, then 7....what?!

I also got the highest on group 2 (which is obviously where a 4 would be) for the first part, but it keeps giving me the group 3 for the second section, where I have the lowest score - what?!

EDIT: I seems to score opposite of what I choose - it puts me in the category of the lowest score. Weird.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Style Five
Descartes had it right. "I think, therefore I am." What I think is important to me. I may have to have more privacy than others, but a person needs some time alone to think clearly about life. I'm a keen observer of life. I understand what is really going on. I think I'd sooner watch than participate in a lot of things. When I'm alone I think more clearly and objectively than most people. I don't get so emotional when I make my judgments and decisions. I like to plan things before they happen and then replay them in my mind. Then I know what I really think and feel about what happened.

For now anyway... their version of Four is a little off for me.

G

garbage

Style Two

I pride myself on being a "people person." I have this ability to see what people really need, sometimes even before they do themselves. If I can, I try to meet those needs. I think it is important to be modest, so I don't flaunt my own needs. I think relationships are the most important thing in the world and I have a lot of them. People just naturally come to me, especially to share in times of stress or sorrow. I am a good listener. I think we get ahead in this world by helping others get what they want. I don't need much recognition, but I do get warm feelings when I am appreciated. I try so hard.

pseudoku

MBTI Type
xNTp
Style Six

I'm a loyal friend and my few trusted friends are really important to me. It's important to have friends you can trust, because you can't trust a lot of so-called authorities. The government, the media, the medical profession - they all tell their side of the story and you have to listen with an inner ear to get the real message. Sometimes I have trouble making up my mind. It seems that any decision I make will bring trouble down on me. I think I just worry too much. But you do have to worry because you can't trust just anyone. Sometimes I just go ahead and do what I worry most about, just to get rid of the tension.

wtf.

Silveresque

Style Eight
Challenger

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. I like that. Straight, honest, clear, no mealy-mouthed excuses. Just do it. John Wayne was right. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands and get things done. There's a lot of injustice in the world and people of integrity just have to straighten things out. I like action, I like results, I like a clear understanding of what needs to be done and then I do it! I don't mind a good fight to set things right, either. I don't back down when I know I'm right. People know they can count on me, no matter what.

:shock:

I don't understand...I answered "seldom" on almost all the eight questions. How did this happen?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Style Five

OBSERVER

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
PEACEMAKER

I'm sort of laid-back and mellow. I'm a modest fellow who can understand other's points of view. I don't push mine if theirs are good. I'll go along. I don't like conflict, I'd sooner get along and work together with people. I have some trouble taking initiative, I'd just as soon work with others. Sometimes I don't pay enough attention to what I want myself. I get distracted easily. I start out with good intentions, but then I end up doing something else. I don't get angry much and even when I do, I don't show it. I might do a slow burn once in a while and occasionally I get a kind of sneaky revenge. People really like me because of my pleasant personality. I'm not threatening or pushy but I still get things done.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As usual, my result was type Four.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Style Eight

CHALLENGER

Uh oh