• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram style questionnaire

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
[h=1]Style Eight[/h]
tank2.gif

[h=3]CHALLENGER[/h]The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. I like that. Straight, honest, clear, no mealy-mouthed excuses. Just do it. John Wayne was right. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands and get things done. There's a lot of injustice in the world and people of integrity just have to straighten things out. I like action, I like results, I like a clear understanding of what needs to be done and then I do it! I don't mind a good fight to set things right, either. I don't back down when I know I'm right. People know they can count on me, no matter what.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
STYLE 7 - ENTHUSIAST
Most people aren't as happy as I am. If you look at things right, you know they're going to work out all right. People shouldn't dwell on the negative. I always have lots of things to do that I like and I don't see why so many people sit around and complain. Oh sure, I have troubles, too, but I can usually think of a way to live life to the fullest anyway. If something doesn't work, then stop doing it is what I say. Do something else; be creative. I have a little problem with some of my appetites but nothing to worry about. I appreciate the newness of things. I love to start new projects if the old ones get boring. I can't stand boredom. People who are bored or boring should do something about it.

Absolutely... not. I even responded as such on the sentences written here.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Style Five
Descartes had it right. "I think, therefore I am." What I think is important to me. I may have to have more privacy than others, but a person needs some time alone to think clearly about life. I'm a keen observer of life. I understand what is really going on. I think I'd sooner watch than participate in a lot of things. When I'm alone I think more clearly and objectively than most people. I don't get so emotional when I make my judgments and decisions. I like to plan things before they happen and then replay them in my mind. Then I know what I really think and feel about what happened.

For now anyway... their version of Four is a little off for me.
I got this, too, but some of the questions were hard to answer. For instance:

"I get a lot done. More than most people. And I like to be recognized for that."

I do get done more than most people, but I don't care about getting recognition, just getting the job done.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:shock:

Style Three

PERFORMER
I like the Army slogan, "Be all you can be." I think it is important to succeed at what you try to do. I work hard, I play by the rules, usually (unless they're unfair) and I love to compete. I think competition brings out the best in us and I love to be Number One. I'm a positive, up-beat person with lots of energy. I make things happen and I don't mind if others recognize that. I may work a little too hard at times because it is hard to make life work on all fronts, but a little stress doesn't hurt anyone. Success doesn't always come cheap and you have to be willing to pay the price. I don't make the rules of life, but I make the most of them. I can make a system work.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I received Style Two. This is the first time I have ever gotten that result. I am a 1w2 and I do not think that my 2 wing is particularly strong.